BDSM fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Garage
(whipping)
This little scene was very recent. Master appeared out of nowhere while I was relaxing in a chair totally nude and watching the sun set. He informed me that I was going to perform for him. And that this was going to happen right then.

I looked up at him and asked him what he wanted me to do.

He told me to go out to the garage and wait for him. He referred to me as pain slut which meant that we were about to start one of our heavier types of sessions. He also told me that he was going to have some fun with me.

I instantly obeyed and headed for the garage.

It only took a minute for me to get to the garage at the far end of the house. I waited nearly 10 minutes before I heard Master walking into the big open area. There were no cars in the garage so he must have parked them outside by the curb earlier. This obviously meant that this was all planned much earlier too. Master made his entrance carrying a large box. I could see a spreader bar sticking out of one end.

He instantly ordered me to put my hands together and hold them in front of me.

I did as ordered and Master put two padded wrist cuffs on me and then handcuffed them together through the big ring on the inside of each one. He told me to spread my legs wide apart and he put ankle cuffs on each foot. Out came the spreader bar and he clipped each ankle cuff to the bar. This put a spread on my legs of just over three feet.

He asked me if I could see the very large hook screwed into the cross beam above my head and a little toward my left. I told him I could and asked him what it was for. He said it was for me. He ordered me to waddle my way over there and to stand directly under that thick steel hook.

Waddle was the correct word. That's all I could do with the spreader bar holding my feet so far apart. I made it without falling somehow. I looked up at the hook and realized that it was probably at least foot further up than I could reach. Master had never hung me from the rafters so this was going to be a unique scenario that we had never done before. Master grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up far enough for me to place the cuffs over the hook and then lowered me down slowly until my arms were stretched as far as they were going to go. I was now hanging in mid air and I knew that this was going to get really painful the longer I was hanging like this with my feet off of the ground.

Master walked over to the opposite side of the garage and returned with two small wood blocks. Each one had a four inch square area when stood up on end. The length from top to bottom was just enough for me to put a foot on it and take some of the weight of my body off of my shoulders, which were now feeling the pain of being stretched by my body weight. I had one of these under each foot. They weren't very stable for the most part, but they did give me some welcomed relief from just hanging in the air. I was still stretched. My tits stuck straight out with my nipples now rapidly becoming erect. My pussy was open with full access to it because of the spreader bar. The same applied to my ass. My sensitive inner thighs were easily accessible too. I was totally vulnerable to anything Master wanted to do to me. He warned me not to twist my body too much or I could easily knock one of the supports under each of my over which would make things much more painful for me. He told me he would replace them a couple of times only. After that, I would spend the remaining time hanging in the air.

He told me he was going to blindfold me and then use several different paddles, crops, and whips all over my body for one hour. Everything will be random and that he would be changing the implements of punishment every few minutes or so. That would depend on the response he gets from me as we go along.

Master walked over to me and put on my blindfold and then the strokes of the various devices Master was planning to use began. The first was a riding crop. And he didn't waste any time building up to the stronger stinging strokes. He didn't smack me super hard at all. Just hard enough to redden my skin like a ripe tomato. I could hear every stroke but I had no idea where or when they were going to land on my body. With my tits, Master would tap them several times with the head of the crop and then I would hear a loud WAAACKKKKKKK. The sound beat the pain by a full second after the impact on my poor little tits. He roamed all over my body from my feet to my shoulders. He did this one after another after another. Then he switched to another torture tool. The rubber paddle made the loudest noise by far, but only created half of the pain that the crop did. Then, out came a flogger and a single tail shortly after that. The single tail was only used on my thighs, back, and stomach. It created triple the amount of pain as the other implements. The single tail would be the only tool that could put me into my other world. He stopped after 10 strokes of that hellish whip. Actually, it was my very favorite whip but I would never admit to it in a million years.

There was a silent pause and I suddenly felt something being pushed into my pussy. It wasn't very big or very long, so it went in fairly easily, considering how dripping wet my cunt was at the time. A smaller object was pushed into my asshole after it had first been covered with the joy juice leaking from my pussy. Then they both suddenly started getting bigger. They got a lot bigger. Soon I was stuffed to the max with soft rubber that was nearly the size of a fist in each hole. Both were completely inside of me and raining havoc with my arousal.

The pause ended just as quickly as it had begun and the whipping began again. Going back to the paddle and the crop, Master used them both to concentrate on my tits, nipples, pussy and ass. The rubber paddle was used expertly on my ass cheeks, all over my thighs, and the undersides of my tits. The pain kept building but never in the same place. When the pain increased in one spot, Master would change to another spot. Then Master brought out the single tail again. He wasn't hitting me hard enough with the single tail to cause my skin to tear but it was hard enough to leave raw red raised stripes. I've seen the results of what a single tail does to ones skin surface at the level of stroke strength that Master was using. Putting a snap at the end of stroke could easily draw blood.

That hour lasted three days. That's what it seemed like. The single tail came back again after a while and Master kept using it over and over and didn't appear to be ready to change to something else. The tail landed every five seconds or so. He now included my tits, but not the nipples. I could hear him move around and I could hear the air split as the tip of the whip broke through it. I was subjected to a continuous and constant flow of that flexible leather tip that could probably slice a piece of cheese if used for that purpose. Master concentrated on my thighs next, with a return to my tits about every fifth stroke. The pain was getting radically intense, but it wasn't shooting all over my body. It was localized to where the whip struck. I heard Master move again and that wicked tip began landing on my stomach and was soon working its way down toward my pussy and my clit. It was soon landing on my labia and the very top few inches of the insides of my thighs. Then, finally, it began raining down all over my pussy, back up to my tits, a couple of easy strokes onto my nipples, and then back down to my pussy again. The strokes came faster and faster. And they came harder and harder.

Then, the single tail disappeared, and the rubber paddle reappeared in its place. With the exception that Master was landing the strokes of the paddle about every three seconds. He concentrated on my pussy and my tits, nipples included, and I received no mercy. The pain grew and grew. My mind was concentrating on the pain. I was actually loving the intense pain more and more. It felt so good. Then paddle was landing with greater impact than before. And then landed harder still again. And it was happening so fast. I just barely got into one impact when the next one was waiting in line.

Something landed on my clit. It felt like a finger or thumb. Yes, it was definitely the thumb. It was Master's thumb. My Master was pushing lightly over the top my clit and it's shiny wet little head. Then he was pushing hard on it once again. He did this over and over. And the paddle landed harder and harder. The growing intensity of the pain was beginning to push me into my other space. It was my very special 'other place'. The orgasm began growing between my legs and spread to where the pain had gone. The growing physical pain and the intense sexual arousal were joining together. And then, everything just exploded. I don't remember a thing until I came back to life lying on a blanket on the floor of the garage with Master sitting next to me, stroking my nipples and my pussy lips. And he had that grin on his face again........

Master decided to pass on the rest of the hour of hanging from the rafters then he picked me up and carried me to our bed. Moments later I was sleeping , exhausted from the whipping.

The Garage
(whipping)
This little scene was very recent. Master appeared out of nowhere while I was relaxing in a chair totally nude and watching the sun set.
Unseasonably warm for late September or just acclimatised to Newfoundland weather?
He informed me that I was going to perform for him. And that this was going to happen right then.

I looked up at him and asked him what he wanted me to do.

He told me to go out to the garage and wait for him. He referred to me as pain slut which meant that we were about to start one of our heavier types of sessions. He also told me that he was going to have some fun with me.
What a thrilling command to hear
I instantly obeyed and headed for the garage.
Like a good slave should!
It only took a minute for me to get to the garage at the far end of the house. I waited nearly 10 minutes before I heard Master walking into the big open area.
Anticipation will always add flavour!
There were no cars in the garage so he must have parked them outside by the curb earlier. This obviously meant that this was all planned much earlier too. Master made his entrance carrying a large box. I could see a spreader bar sticking out of one end.

He instantly ordered me to put my hands together and hold them in front of me.

I did as ordered and Master put two padded wrist cuffs on me and then handcuffed them together through the big ring on the inside of each one. He told me to spread my legs wide apart and he put ankle cuffs on each foot. Out came the spreader bar and he clipped each ankle cuff to the bar. This put a spread on my legs of just over three feet.

He asked me if I could see the very large hook screwed into the cross beam above my head and a little toward my left. I told him I could and asked him what it was for. He said it was for me. He ordered me to waddle my way over there and to stand directly under that thick steel hook.

Waddle was the correct word.
Isn’t it curious that a little bit of humour makes such a scene more believable? This is part of the magic of your writing, making this whole scene entirely credible. We readers are like proverbial flies on the wall, this could really have happened!
That's all I could do with the spreader bar holding my feet so far apart. I made it without falling somehow. I looked up at the hook and realized that it was probably at least foot further up than I could reach. Master had never hung me from the rafters so this was going to be a unique scenario that we had never done before.
Good, a slave should always be tested…
Master grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up far enough for me to place the cuffs over the hook and then lowered me down slowly until my arms were stretched as far as they were going to go. I was now hanging in mid air and I knew that this was going to get really painful the longer I was hanging like this with my feet off of the ground.

Master walked over to the opposite side of the garage and returned with two small wood blocks.
Master is merciful, I hope you thanked Him…
Each one had a four inch square area when stood up on end. The length from top to bottom was just enough for me to put a foot on it and take some of the weight of my body off of my shoulders, which were now feeling the pain of being stretched by my body weight. I had one of these under each foot. They weren't very stable for the most part, but they did give me some welcomed relief from just hanging in the air. I was still stretched.
Imagines the pain of those woodblocks, and a slave’s desperation to keep them upright!
My tits stuck straight out with my nipples now rapidly becoming erect. My pussy was open with full access to it because of the spreader bar. The same applied to my ass. My sensitive inner thighs were easily accessible too. I was totally vulnerable to anything Master wanted to do to me. He warned me not to twist my body too much or I could easily knock one of the supports under each of my over which would make things much more painful for me. He told me he would replace them a couple of times only. After that, I would spend the remaining time hanging in the air.
Then focus, slave! Focus as if your very life depends upon it! Obey Master in all things!
He told me he was going to blindfold me and then use several different paddles, crops, and whips all over my body for one hour. Everything will be random and that he would be changing the implements of punishment every few minutes or so. That would depend on the response he gets from me as we go along.
What a wonderful Master you have, slave…
Master walked over to me and put on my blindfold and then the strokes of the various devices Master was planning to use began. The first was a riding crop. And he didn't waste any time building up to the stronger stinging strokes. He didn't smack me super hard at all. Just hard enough to redden my skin like a ripe tomato. I could hear every stroke but I had no idea where or when they were going to land on my body. With my tits, Master would tap them several times with the head of the crop and then I would hear a loud WAAACKKKKKKK. The sound beat the pain by a full second after the impact on my poor little tits. He roamed all over my body from my feet to my shoulders. He did this one after another after another. Then he switched to another torture tool. The rubber paddle made the loudest noise by far, but only created half of the pain that the crop did. Then, out came a flogger and a single tail shortly after that. The single tail was only used on my thighs, back, and stomach. It created triple the amount of pain as the other implements. The single tail would be the only tool that could put me into my other world. He stopped after 10 strokes of that hellish whip. Actually, it was my very favorite whip but I would never admit to it in a million years.
Mmmmmh, oh it sound just like this slave’s favourite whip. Too dangerous to admit to, but deep down craving it’s cruelest bite! Please, Sir, again Master, please??? Mmmmmmmmh!
There was a silent pause and I suddenly felt something being pushed into my pussy. It wasn't very big or very long, so it went in fairly easily, considering how dripping wet my cunt was at the time. A smaller object was pushed into my asshole after it had first been covered with the joy juice leaking from my pussy. Then they both suddenly started getting bigger. They got a lot bigger. Soon I was stuffed to the max with soft rubber that was nearly the size of a fist in each hole. Both were completely inside of me and raining havoc with my arousal.
Are you still on those woodblocks? Remember, slave, to concentrate!
The pause ended just as quickly as it had begun and the whipping began again. Going back to the paddle and the crop, Master used them both to concentrate on my tits, nipples, pussy and ass. The rubber paddle was used expertly on my ass cheeks, all over my thighs, and the undersides of my tits. The pain kept building but never in the same place. When the pain increased in one spot, Master would change to another spot.
And again, please Sir?
Then Master brought out the single tail again.
Oh Ghod, did you cum???
He wasn't hitting me hard enough with the single tail to cause my skin to tear but it was hard enough to leave raw red raised stripes.
A perfect lash mark!
I've seen the results of what a single tail does to ones skin surface at the level of stroke strength that Master was using. Putting a snap at the end of stroke could easily draw blood.
Ohhhhh, dare this slave beg to bleed?
That hour lasted three days.
As such an hour should - endure, sweet slave!
That's what it seemed like. The single tail came back again after a while and Master kept using it over and over and didn't appear to be ready to change to something else.
He knows what His slave wants, even without her admitting it!
The tail landed every five seconds or so. He now included my tits, but not the nipples. I could hear him move around and I could hear the air split as the tip of the whip broke through it.
Ahhhh… one of the most beautiful sounds in the world, followed by the slave’s reward of pain! YES!!
I was subjected to a continuous and constant flow of that flexible leather tip that could probably slice a piece of cheese if used for that purpose. Master concentrated on my thighs next, with a return to my tits about every fifth stroke. The pain was getting radically intense, but it wasn't shooting all over my body. It was localized to where the whip struck. I heard Master move again and that wicked tip began landing on my stomach and was soon working its way down toward my pussy and my clit. It was soon landing on my labia and the very top few inches of the insides of my thighs. Then, finally, it began raining down all over my pussy, back up to my tits, a couple of easy strokes onto my nipples, and then back down to my pussy again. The strokes came faster and faster. And they came harder and harder.
Soon to fall into that blissful place where only pain, ecstasy, and enslavement exist, paradise on Earth!
Then, the single tail disappeared, and the rubber paddle reappeared in its place. With the exception that Master was landing the strokes of the paddle about every three seconds. He concentrated on my pussy and my tits, nipples included, and I received no mercy.
No mercy for a slave!

Just as we want, nay, need it to be!
The pain grew and grew. My mind was concentrating on the pain. I was actually loving the intense pain more and more. It felt so good.
Nothing feels better for us lucky few who are true slaves…
Then paddle was landing with greater impact than before. And then landed harder still again. And it was happening so fast. I just barely got into one impact when the next one was waiting in line.

Something landed on my clit. It felt like a finger or thumb. Yes, it was definitely the thumb. It was Master's thumb. My Master was pushing lightly over the top my clit and it's shiny wet little head. Then he was pushing hard on it once again. He did this over and over. And the paddle landed harder and harder. The growing intensity of the pain was beginning to push me into my other space. It was my very special 'other place'.
At last, the place where dreams are real, agony is bliss, and sheer ecstasy is found at the tip of the cruelest whip!
The orgasm began growing between my legs and spread to where the pain had gone. The growing physical pain and the intense sexual arousal were joining together. And then, everything just exploded. I don't remember a thing until I came back to life lying on a blanket on the floor of the garage with Master sitting next to me, stroking my nipples and my pussy lips. And he had that grin on his face again........
Crikey! Some of the most erotic sentences at the end of such an intensely erotic masochistic dream of a scene!
Master decided to pass on the rest of the hour of hanging from the rafters
Merciful once more
then he picked me up and carried me to our bed. Moments later I was sleeping , exhausted from the whipping.
Magnificent reference to His aftercare, adds so much to the utter believability of this scene.

———————————

Just superbly engrossing! Hundreds of impacts described succinctly and engagingly. Drips with intoxicating eroticism. An entirely believable set up- this could be fantasy or the description of a real session, only you know which!

@Kathy , thank you. I truly think you are one of the best writers of masochistic dreams. I could very much imagine myself as you throughout, feeling every touch of every instrument, struggling to keep my foot soles upon those painful yet essential wooden blocks. Secretly worshiping that single tail. Surrendering utterly to the painful ecstasy and to my Master at the end…

Magnificent!

Pony ride at the BDSM Club
Two guys dressed like executioners took me over to it, like it was an execution. They had me step over the lowered crossbar which was at about knee height and centered me over the bar.
They had left on the ankle restraints and all they had to do was hook up the chains to them. They spread My feet apart wider then I thought they would which was wider then shoulder width and hooked the chains to the outside of My ankles so I could not move My feet closer together.
Then they put Velcro handcuffs on my wrists and hooked the ring at the center of the cuffs to a hook on a chain coming from up above.
They pulled up the chain and my arms rose above my head until the were straight up above my head. Then they set up the timer and had it set for 1 hour. It had a big round face on it and they set it in front and to the right of me where I could clearly see it.As the ride went along I wished I could not have seen it. Anyway, everything was set except for the crossbar.
The Dominatrix came up on the stage and up to the Wooden Pony and turned to the audience and said: "Is Everyone Ready For This"??
The audience All replied, "YES"!!!!!! VERY LOUDLY.
She bowed to the audience and came around to the side of me and put her hands under my underarms and lifted me way up on my toes.
The two men put blocks of wood under the heels of my shoes. (I did not expect this)
The Dominatrix then raised the crossbar up between my legs, I could feel the crossbar touching my clit and She reached under me and pulled my cunt lips out to each side of the crossbar.
I said to the Dominatrix, "I thought the crossbar was NOT to be touching me at all".
She smiled at me, faced the audience and said, "Are You Ready"????
They again replied all together, ""YES""!!she said aloud, "Start the clock and pull the blocks"!!
Before I could even think about it, The men jerked the blocks of wood out from under the heels of my shoes and my cunt came crashing down on the crossbar. I yelled out because it did hurt. I instantly got up on my toes, But she had set the crossbar so high that I almost had to stand on my very tip toes to keep my cunt off the cross bar.I was able to stay up only about 3 minutes before I had to get off my toes.
This was the first time that my weight would actually be down on my cunt, It really wasn't all that bad.
It did hurt but I got back up on my toes again after just a minute rest.
Practicing just standing up on my toes, I was able to stay up 5 full minutes. But now I was only able to stay up 3 minutes and I had to get down and rest.
I know it was a combination of my feet being set wider apart then I thought they would be and having the crossbar set much higher then I thought it would be.
After less then 3 minutes up on my toes, I again had to get back down and put my weight on the crossbar again.I only rested on the bar for a minute and then got back up on my tip toes again. After just over 2 minutes my feet were tired again.
So I went back down on the crossbar and watched the clock. I was trying to be cool and stay off my feet completely for at least 2 minutes to give my feet a good rest.
The pain in my cunt was starting to get a bit stronger and I went back up off of my toes after about a minute and a half rest.
I was only on my toes for about a minute and a half and my feet were not only tired again they were also starting to cramp up. So I again put my weight down on the crossbar and rested just as long as I could before the pain on my cunt got to be too strong.When I went back up on my toes it was already hard to stay up on them...I was down on the crossbar at the 15 minute mark when there was a ding from a bell.Then the ropes holding my arms and wrists up started to move forward. I could feel my weight smashing my cunt lips on the crossbar.I instantly tried to get up on my toes. But I could only stay up for about 30 seconds and had to get off of them. From that point on it was becoming a real struggle to stay up on my toes at all.I would get up on my toes and only after a few seconds I would slowly start to drop back down on the crossbar.
The pain in my cunt was becoming worse every time I was forced onto the crossbar by my weight and the weakening of my feet.The pain was getting worse and worse between my legs and I was constantly squirming and turning my feet trying to find anyway possible to keep my cunt off the crossbar.But nothing worked.I tried standing up on one foot, but all that did was pinch my cunt lips.Nothing worked and the pain was getting worse as every minute went buy. I could Hear mumbling from the audience, They were saying things like."She's Getting Tired""Look How Much She's Squirming""She Can't Keep Her Pussy Off The Bar"
"She's Done" A lot of them were smiling and some were laughing as they said it. At this point I was trying NOT to look at the clock, But it was hard not to.It was now at the 30 minute mark.The little bells went ding ding again, And the ropes holding My wrists moved forward again. I could feel all of my cunt lips under me and my clit pressed much much harder against the crossbar.Then the bells went ding again. The two men started to pull on the chains hooked to my ankle restraints at the same time. I had a burst of strength and instantly went up on my toes. Which I quickly found out was the worse thing I could have done. I should have just rested on the crossbar and let My feet get pulled apart.But I didn't, I went up on My toes and fought it. They just kept pulling my feet apart until my cunt dropped on the crossbar. I yelled out, it hurt like hell.They continued to pull my legs apart until they were fully spread open and my cunt was resting directly on the crossbar with my full weight on it and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop it now.After 5 Minutes like this the pain was becoming unbelievable on my cunt. I was constantly moaning and trying to lean back to move the spot where I was on the bar. Then came the 45 min. mark and the bells went ding again. The ropes went forward again and there was absolutely nothing I could do to keep all of my weight off of my cunt lips and clit.My gosh how it hurt. The pain was becoming unbearable. It felt like needles were being shoved up into my cunt and clit from the crossbar. The pain in my cunt was becoming so intense that tears were running down my face and my eyes were so filled with tears that I couldn't even see the clock timer. I started to ask people how much time was left and all they would say was there was a lot of time left.

The Dominatrix finally came up and told me I had 5 Minutes left and then grabbed a hold of both of my nipples and squeezed them and twisted them very hard. I screamed and twisted on the crossbar. The twisting sent unbelievable pain shooting up through my cunt that just didn't go away. They told me the last 5 minutes I was saying all sorts of weird things. They said I was offering to suck everyone's cock or to fuck everyone if they would just let me off the Pony. Of course they didn't let me off and the pain became so bad that I hardly even remember the last few minutes. It felt like the crossbar was splitting me in half, The pain was way up into my pubic bone and my cunt lips and clit felt crushed and the pain was So intense that my cunt and clit burned like it was on fire.

I do however remember hearing the timers bell ringing and The Dominatrix coming over and lowering the crossbar. When She lowered the crossbar pain shot through my cunt again and continued to shoot through me. I Remember The Dominatrix saying to me: "Not bad honey" They uncuffed My wrists and unhooked the chains on My ankles. My cunt was on fire and was throbbing in pain. I could barely even stand and could not walk. The two men picked Me up and carried me to the spreader table and laid me in it and hooked the ropes to my ankle restraints and spread my legs wide open. I was now spread out for the 1 Hour viewing.
The one hour seemed like ten hours, My cunt hurt so bad and was throbbing the entire time I laid there.
I could feel my cunt Lips and clit swelling up and when I looked down I could see how much they were actually swollen. I laid there and eventually drifted off to sleep.

Here is my BDSM fantasy story , feel free to add yours on this thread.

i shower and then approach the vanity area, where my hostess instructed me to reapply makeup and fix my hair, making myself presentable to Master again - all in front of the observing Dominants in the lounge area.

Just as i am finishing up, my hostess reenters the room, with my heels and a rope in her hands.

"Well done, slave," she says simply. "You may put your heels on again."

As a petite slave, i appreciate being allowed to wear heels in the presence of my Master, who towers over me.

With that, i put my heels back on, and she ties the rope around my neck, leading me out of the room. i fantasize briefly about how nice it will be when i can be led more beautifully by a real leash attached to a lovely collar, gifted to me by my Master.

As we enter the restaurant, i notice three nude women on the stage, dancing around poles, as strippers, but each chained by the wrist to her respective pole.

Then at last, i see Master sitting at his reserved table in front of the stage, enjoying a drink while watching the subs dancing on the stage.

As my hostess leads me to him, Master turns to me, and our eyes meet in a glorious moment. i experience a sexual surge race through my body upon seeing him. He looks me up and down, and comments simply, "You look good, slave."

i melt upon hearing these approving words.

As i stand before him awaiting instruction, he then unzips his pants, pulls out his precious cock, and strokes it a bit, while devouring my body with his eyes.

i look at his cock, then look in his eyes with a tremendous longing. My knees become weak, and i stumble a bit as i am overcome with desire to submit to my Master's beloved cock.

Master chuckles and says, "You will earn the privilege of servicing my cock soon enough, slave. But first you must show some gratitude and respect to your hostess, who has taken very good care of you this evening."

He then commands me to assume the Gorean Tower position, which is used when a slave is in the presence of a free woman. i drop to my knees, sit back on my heels, palms facing down atop my thighs, looking down in submission.

My hostess takes a seat next to Master and spreads her legs, revealing her nicely trimmed pussy under her short skirt.

"Service her pussy," Master commands.

i am taken aback. It has been a very long time since i've pleasured a woman - my only experiences were with a girl i dated. i continue to find women incredibly sexy and beautiful - and certainly arousing. But the thought of actually making contact with a woman's pussy is unsettling after all this time.

i look at Master in hesitation. i am stalling.

"Are you resisting my order?!" he says with an angry tone.

i am instantly overcome with panic. i feel crushed any time Master expresses disappointment. My heart sinks. i have a fundamental, deep-seated need to please my Master at all times.

"Master, no! i'm happy to serve her for you. i'm sorry!" i plead.

i focus my attention again on this exposed pussy before me. She's not fully shaved . She has a little patch of hair at the top.

i gently place my hands on my hostess' thighs, then take in her scent, remembering the smell of a woman's pussy after so many years.

i can't bring myself to lick her just yet, so i instead slowly touch the opening of her pussy with my fingers. She is dripping wet, and i notice her clit increasing in size as she becomes more aroused. i glide my fingers from her hole up to her clit and stroke it in gentle circles. She moans. i remember rubbing my own clit just moments ago in the lounge area, as directed by my Master, and i smile recalling Master's generous gift. My pussy aches to be touched again, but this moment is not about my pleasure.

i continue rubbing her clit for several moments.

Then, my Master scolds me, "You are not giving her your full potential. Service her with the same vigor you worship my cock!"

i'm shocked. i have never pleasured anyone in my life with the motivation and drive i experience when i pleasure my Master. i simply can't imagine. And further, i am out of practice with women!

But i am determined to please Master, so i take a deep breath, spread her legs farther apart, lean in, and begin kissing her inner thighs while moving my fingers toward her pussy. Then with great purpose, i slide two fingers into her hole and my tongue makes contact with her swelling clit.

She moans more loudly this time and grabs a fist-full of my hair in her hand for a moment.

"Good pet!" calls Master.

i'm utterly thrilled and inspired upon hearing Master's approval!

i pump my fingers in and out, and move my tongue more vigorously, flicking and sucking her clit. After some time, i push a third finger in and push more deeply into her very wet pussy. She begins writhing and pumping her hips against my thrusting fingers.

After some time, then...the feeling i haven't experienced in many years...the feeling of a pussy tightening around my fingers. Her moans intensify, and her contracting pussy grips my fingers. She cums - i have successfully pleasured this woman for my Master!

Once she recovers and collects herself, she and Master exchange a few words and then she leaves the table.

Master invites me to sit next to him.

"I am so proud of you, little pet."

My eyes light up, and i smile sweetly at him in appreciation for his praise.

He continues, "Now it's time for you to relax for a moment and enjoy a glass of wine with me, as we discuss and finalize the terms of our agreement. Before we go one step further, I need to be absolutely sure that you fully understand our arrangement and that this is truly what you want," he explains as he puts my glass in front of me.

"Thank you, Master."

"As we have discussed, upon your collaring, I will own you completely, and your submission to me will be total. I will not jeopardize your job, but as you've seen this evening, your submission can extend to public places and other participants as I see fit. I will make all decisions regarding your body and how it will be used by me or by others."

"Yes, Master. i understand and accept all of that. i trust you, and i willingly submit."

"While you will receive pleasure at times, I also will deny you pleasure for weeks, even months at a time. You will understand that your pleasure and desires are generally insignificant and irrelevant, and you will focus your thoughts and energy instead on satisfying and pleasing me."

"Yes, that is what i want, Master!"

"As a general rule, you will not be allowed to touch yourself sexually, with very rare exceptions. Any opportunity I give you to touch yourself will be viewed as a gift from me. I own your body, so it follows that I will dictate when it is pleased and by whom. I will continue to strictly own and control every single orgasm you experience. You absolutely may not experience an orgasm without my direction and approval. Doing so would be the most serious trangression, and grounds for canceling the collar and downgrading our relationship to a simple D/s scenario with occasional sessions, if I choose to continue anything with you at all, that is. I would no longer be your Master and you would no longer be my collared slave if that happens.

"Of course, Master. I would expect nothing less."

"At times, when I do not see you for long periods at a time, I may have you stimulate your pussy without being allowed to orgasm. For example, I may order you to masturbate for 10 minutes, three times a day for several days in a row...before allowing you to cum. You will edge for me for days at a time without cumming. Do you agree to this? Is this what you want?"

My pussy now is sopping wet and intensely throbbing with desire for my Master. There's nothing i want more than for him to own and control my sexuality, just as he describes. My desire for this is even greater than he recognizes.

"Master, not only do i want all of that, but i would like to humbly suggest even greater restrictions. May i be so bold as to surrender more to you?"

"You may."

"i would like to request that on the occasions when you have me torment myself in private by edging multiple times a day for several days...when you finally do let me cum, perhaps you could consider ordering me to give myself 'ruined' orgasms for the most part, and save true, pleasurable orgasms for very rare occasions. Perhaps even restrict true orgasms to taking place only in your presence, and never alone. i believe this would serve to more fully ingrain in me my status as your slave - even if i do still continue to beg when i am desperate!"

i pause.

"Go on..." he allows.

"Further, as you well know, the sensation of playing with my nipples is incredible to me and something that i cherish when you allow it. To further demonstrate my submission to you and your ownership of my body and my sexuality...i would like to sacrifice the ability to even occasionally touch my nipples. i would like to surrender *all* nipple touching to you - or others as you see fit - for as long as i am your collared slave! Please make me your denial slut!"

i then lower my head in submission, awaiting his reaction.

He lifts my chin up to look into my eyes, and responds, "Slave, you have pleased me greatly. And you have given me an additional idea. Perhaps at times we will go weeks or months without my fucking your pussy, taking you only in the ass, to further emphasize the insignificance of your pleasure, compared to the importance of mine."

"Yes, Master."

"Well then, it looks like we have an agreement and can move forward. Here comes our dinner. Assume the Gorean She-Sleen position on the floor, where you will eat from a pet bowl, while I dine here at the table, enjoying the preshow. And pet, it's time to inform you that you will be the main attraction on stage this evening, where you will demonstrate your ability to endure pain for my pleasure."

i gasp!

Then he adds, "You are a very good slave."
Heels for the slave,always!

Back
Top Bottom