Behavior on the cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
I understand what you mean Gabriella. I think it is not about, wheter it is easy to push yourself up on your legs or not, but which position is less agonizing. I mean, you would certainly put up with pushing yourself up no matter how tought that is, if your arms and shoulders start hurting badly and it becomes increasingly harder to breathe.

In this video you can see him hanging mostly from his arms. But at the same time, you can also see the trembling of his femur muscles:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/data/video/1148/1148187-d5b06885fd248957bdd6823b1e90fdf1.mp4
My behaveor would be one way...defyent as I would curse the Romans to my death, with my last breath.

The executioner examines the cramping leg.
She would have had to have spoken out first from her cross, meaning that she was still in good enough condition to talk, to tell the guard that her leg was cramping.

I would really love to see the whole big picture of this shot. She seems to be wearing a loincloth on what is visible of her lower half. I hope she is naked in her top half, bare-breasted. By the looks of her blood-trickled thigh and lower leg, she appears to be a somewhat muscular girl. Possibly a warrior-woman. The trickles of blood indicates that she is nailed.

The fact that the guard is concerning himself with a female (crucifixion) victims cramping leg, which presumably she brought to his attention verbally indicates that it is one of those crucifixions where the crucified and the guards "cooperate" to achieve the same end result. The guards allow some give-and-take not for mercy sake, but to prolong the victim, basically allowing the victims to get a few things go their way. As compared to the opposite type of crucifixion where there is intense brutal extreme treatment where no care or interest is given to the victims suffering, but inevitably the victims don't last long.

What is that wonderful picture from?
She would have had to have spoken out first from her cross, meaning that she was still in good enough condition to talk, to tell the guard that her leg was cramping.

I would really love to see the whole big picture of this shot. She seems to be wearing a loincloth on what is visible of her lower half. I hope she is naked in her top half, bare-breasted. By the looks of her blood-trickled thigh and lower leg, she appears to be a somewhat muscular girl. Possibly a warrior-woman. The trickles of blood indicates that she is nailed.

The fact that the guard is concerning himself with a female (crucifixion) victims cramping leg, which presumably she brought to his attention verbally indicates that it is one of those crucifixions where the crucified and the guards "cooperate" to achieve the same end result. The guards allow some give-and-take not for mercy sake, but to prolong the victim, basically allowing the victims to get a few things go their way. As compared to the opposite type of crucifixion where there is intense brutal extreme treatment where no care or interest is given to the victims suffering, but inevitably the victims don't last long.
The photo is taken from the movie "The Gospel of John" and the crucified person with the cramping leg is one of the thieves crucified together with Jesus Christ, you can see the whole movie at "youtube".

Thanks so much for the information!!

Back
Top Bottom