Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
We are blessed here with some very talented artists and manipulators, but you are the master at conveying the omnipotence of the law enforcers and the utter naked helplessness of the victim. You black and white line drawings really drive the point home.
Thank you very much..but I’m derailing the thread here, so...
Always worth another watch..

Poster the Torturer 2005.jpgThe Torturer 2005 (2).jpgElena Bouryka.pngThe-Torturer-2005-Movie-1.jpgThe Torturer 2005 (4).jpgThe Torturer (2).jpgThe Torturer 2005 (5).jpg"THE TORTURER" Year : 2005 Country: Italy
Director: Lamberto Bava
Cast: Elena Bouryka, Simone Corrente, Carla Cassola, Valeria Cramerotti

Lamberto Bava the director of "The Torturer" is the son of Mario Bava one of the leading Masters of italian "giallo-horrors" genres of the seventies. Lamberto Bava has nevertheless built a fame of his own by directing TV series of great success as well as some appreciable movies of the 'giallo-horror' genres till 1992. "The Torturer" marked his return with a courageous work tending to combine the typical 'giallo' elements with more recent tendencies to graphic violence and gore. The plot : a young aspirant actress (gorgeous Elena Bouryka) shows up for an audition with an underground director. Reciprocal attraction ends up in a night of passion. But soon things go wrong because the actress suspects that the director may have abducted a friend of hers that had gone to an audition with him days before and never returned home. The suspicions are motivated by her finding on stage of an earring identical to the one belonging to her friend. She decides to investigate by breaking in the director's studio located in an isolate house. There she meets his deranged mother and his stepfather and producer. I see better not to continue to avoid spoiling potential viewers' interest.

Poster 3  Brazilian The Torturer 2006.jpgPoster 2  The Torturer 2005.jpg

Attachments

• 1)The Torturer 2006_EDIT-001.mkv
    8 MB · Views: 533
  • 2)The Torturer 2006_EDIT-002.mkv
    8.1 MB · Views: 398
  • 3)The Torturer 2006_EDIT-003.mkv
    8.1 MB · Views: 367
  • 4)The Torturer 2006_EDIT-004.mkv
    3.6 MB · Views: 338
  • 5)The Torturer 2006_EDIT_EDIT.avi
    8.6 MB · Views: 350
  • 6)The Torturer 2006_EDIT.avi
    8.8 MB · Views: 330
  • 7)The Torturer 2006_EDIT-002.mkv
    8.4 MB · Views: 354
The Torturer (2).jpgThe Torturer 2005 (2).jpgThe Torturer.jpgThe Torturer 2005.jpg " THE TORTURER "

Attachments

• 8)The Torturer 2006_EDIT-003.mkv
    5.9 MB · Views: 372
  • 9) The Torturer 2006_EDIT-003 (2).mkv
    9 MB · Views: 348
  • 10) The Torturer 2006_EDIT-003 (3).mkv
    5 MB · Views: 372
  • 11) The Torturer 2006_EDIT-003 (1).mkv
    8.6 MB · Views: 356
  • 12)The Torturer 2006_EDIT.avi
    4.1 MB · Views: 327
  • 13)The Torturer 2006_EDIT.avi
    2.2 MB · Views: 328
I just watched an absolutely delightful Women In Prison (WIP) film called, originally in German, Gefangene Frauen, and known in English as Island of Caged Women. It is a 1980 production of the Swiss impresario Erwin Dietrich (Love Letters Of A Portugese Nun, The Wild Geese.) I enjoyed it because it is so unapologetic about the almost continuous sex and nudity, in distinction to most American films, which tend, even in softcore productions, to be leeringly prudinsh. It has a sense of irony, if not fun (the actors seem to be taking it seriously, even if the audience can't) and the advantage of a lovely setting--Ibiza (I've been to Ibiza! It's a heaven on earth!) and models (it's hard to call them actors) who are, by and large, well above the industry standard in the looks department.

The plot hardly bears mentioning. The latest dictator of The People's Republic wants to sweep up Capital City before the U.N. inspection. Accordingly, he has a bordello full of high end whores arrested and carted off to the dread island prison of Tago-Mago. There they are subjected to a curiously un-demanding regime of nudity, sex, and landscape gardening.

But it's not all fun and games. Two women are whipped for attempted escape. Uncharacteristically, I found myself unsympathetic to their suffering. I mean, c'mon! Sex, nudity, that's what Ibiza is for! Why would you want to escape?

Although the suffering of the whipped women is a terrible thing to witness, it is not for nothing. The Commandant of the prison, a sadistic lesbian, makes all the women strip naked as punishment. (Again I ask--this is punishment?) The prisoners take it in good stead and go about their daily routine. Only naked. Where before, they were only almost always naked, now they're always naked. That'll show 'em!

captive women1.PNGcaptive women3.PNGcaptive women2.PNGcaptive women34.jpg Shortly after their arrival at Tago-Mago, one of the prisoners and one of the guards are selected to fight. The winner is to receive a reward from the hand of the Commandant herself (that's the Commandant in the foreground with her foot on the wall.) The stakes are high.

captive women7.PNG The reward? You get to unlace the Commandant's boots. And lick her pussy. Yeah, I'd fight to the death for that too.

captive women10.PNGcaptive women11.PNGcaptive women9.PNG Two misguided prisoners attempt to escape. They are soundly whipped. You can tell from the amount of effort the guard is putting into it. The other prisoners must spend the rest of their sojourn on the island in a state of nature. Fortunately, nature is beautiful.

captive women15.PNGcaptive women17.PNG The prisoners are set to hard labor. Hey, they're lucky they've got those newfangled contraptions called wheelbarrows! In my day you had to pile the rocks on your body and get someone else to drag you! I notice that there are four heavily armed men guarding three naked women. Sounds about right.

Island of Caged Women (cont.)

captive women20.PNGcaptive women21.PNGcaptive women25.PNG Eventually three of the prisoners have had enough of all the sex and nudity and decide to escape utilizing the clever ruse of complaining of stomach upset. The prison doctor decides he must do a direct examination of the stomach via the shortest possible route. One of the women sneaks a pair of scissors behind her back (who does her nails?) and stabs the doc in the back. A guard discovers the doctor, and does what I would do in a similar situation--light up a stogie. So Doc, I guess smoking ain't as bad for your health as a pair of scissors!

captive women23.PNGcaptive women26.PNGcaptive women27.PNG The prisoners escape by free climbing El Capitan, then scooting under the Electrified Barb Wire Fence, and running fearlessly out into the Shark Infested Ocean. Sigh. Ain't Ibiza beautiful?

captive women31.PNGcaptive women32.PNG One of the escapees (Brigitte Lahaie,) rescued and bathed, presents herself to the current dictator. Meet the new boss!

captive women29.PNGcaptive women30.PNG Meanwhile, back at Tago-Mago, the ex-Commandant (Karin Gambier) takes up a permanent (?) residence, this time as a prisoner!

I just watched an absolutely delightful Women In Prison (WIP) film called, originally in German, Gefangene Frauen, and known in English as Island of Caged Women.
Aah! For the good old days, when movies were movies! :D

By the way, the electric fence does not look like a serious obstacle! Just take care, girls, lower your boobs when crawling under it!:rolleyes:

And it is Always juicy when, at the end, the female commander gets captive herself, even better with appropriate punishment!:devil:

"MARTYRS" Year 2015 Country: USA
genre: horror
directed by: Michael Goetz, Kevin Goetz
based on " Martyrs" by Pascal Laugier (2008)
Cast : Troian Bellisario, Bailey Noble, Kate Burton, Caitlin Carmichael

In the words of Pascal Laugier, the director of "Martyrs"(2008) his intent was : "to show something reaching a new level of horror making the audience feeling pain for the main character". The results proved that he had hit his target. "Martyrs" (2015) is a remake as it follows the same story line of the original. But here the wild scenes of torture are much
tamer focusing the attention on ever lasting valors of friendship and affection existing between the two girls at the centre of the story dating back to their childhood at an orphanage.
The film's ending provides some moving moments. Upon its release the movie did not receive enthusiastic reviews. Personally I am of the advice that it is Worth seeing.

Attachments

• Poster Martyrs 2015.jpg
    Poster Martyrs 2015.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 583
Martyrs 2015.jpg MARTYRS 2015 clips

Attachments

• a1) Martyrs 2015.mkv
    7.4 MB · Views: 317
  • a2-1 Martyrs 2015.mkv
    6.6 MB · Views: 233
  • a2-2 Martyrs 2015.mkv
    4.3 MB · Views: 240
  • a3) Martyrs 2015.mkv
    9.1 MB · Views: 250
  • a4) Martyrs 2015.mkv
    8.4 MB · Views: 241
  • a5)Martyrs 2015.mkv
    7.8 MB · Views: 211
  • b1)Martyrs 2015.mkv
    8 MB · Views: 218
  • b2) Martyrs 2015.mkv
    7.7 MB · Views: 233
MV5BMTUyNTg1MjQxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDcwMTA1NzE@__V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,744_AL_.jpg MARTYRS 2015 clips

Attachments

• b3) Martyrs 2015.mkv
    7.2 MB · Views: 224
  • b4)Martyrs 2015.mkv
    5.2 MB · Views: 207
  • c1) Martyrs 2015.mkv
    8.2 MB · Views: 210
  • c2) Martyrs 2015.mkv
    6.2 MB · Views: 215
  • d1) Martyrs 2015.mkv
    6.3 MB · Views: 231
  • d2)Martyrs 2015.mkv
    5.2 MB · Views: 194
  • d3)Martyrs 2015.mkv
    6 MB · Views: 204
MV5BMTg4NjgyOTE3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDgwMTA1NzE@__V1_.jpg MARTYRS 2015 clips

Attachments

• d4)Martyrs 2015.mkv
    4.6 MB · Views: 258
  • d5) Martyrs 2015.mkv
    7.7 MB · Views: 230
  • d7) Martyrs 2015.mkv
    8.9 MB · Views: 216
  • d8) Martyrs 2015.mkv
    8 MB · Views: 203
  • d9) Martyrs 2015.mkv
    9 MB · Views: 247
"MARTYRS" Year 2015 Country: USA
genre: horror
directed by: Michael Goetz, Kevin Goetz
based on " Martyrs" by Pascal Laugier (2008)
Cast : Troian Bellisario, Bailey Noble, Kate Burton, Caitlin Carmichael

In the words of Pascal Laugier, the director of "Martyrs"(2008) his intent was : "to show something reaching a new level of horror making the audience feeling pain for the main character". The results proved that he had hit his target. "Martyrs" (2015) is a remake as it follows the same story line of the original. But here the wild scenes of torture are much
tamer focusing the attention on ever lasting valors of friendship and affection existing between the two girls at the centre of the story dating back to their childhood at an orphanage.
The film's ending provides some moving moments. Upon its release the movie did not receive enthusiastic reviews. Personally I am of the advice that it is Worth seeing.

I saw the original (2008) version. Very well done, but definitely one of the most disturbing and difficult-to-watch movies I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom