Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com
I bought this DVD from a video store in Pasadena called Penny Lane that use to be around, when I was about 12 or 13. Loved it except for the scene where she gets her eyeball ripped out. That was kind of a turn off.
Generally speaking this is true because fans of nunsploitation are primarily turned on by sexually oriented female tortures such as breasts' cutting, hot iron on genitals and
breasts,etc. Ripping out eyeballs is a trend to 'gore'

Netflix new tv-series "barbarians" trailer is promising
Here's the less-than-one-second section of the trailer that shows crucifixions. Good news: it looks to me like a woman on the cross in the center. Bad news: it's so fuzzy and dark, it's hard to tell for sure if it is a woman, or if she's nekked. If you have a video player that shows frame-by-frame, download this clip and use the player to see what you think. You might try turning the brightness way up, also.

All-in-all, kinda disappointing.

View attachment crux shot.mp4

Here's the less-than-one-second section of the trailer that shows crucifixions. Good news: it looks to me like a woman on the cross in the center. Bad news: it's so fuzzy and dark, it's hard to tell for sure if it is a woman, or if she's nekked. If you have a video player that shows frame-by-frame, download this clip and use the player to see what you think. You might try turning the brightness way up, also.

All-in-all, kinda disappointing.

View attachment 916299
Looks like it could be!

They are DEFINITELY naked

underneath their clothing!
Unfortunately they are not... Furthermore there is no nailing scene, only this one from the trailer...

Thus we have to wait for the 2nd season, maybe there would be a chance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-23-13-22-11-535_com.netflix.mediaclient.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-23-13-22-11-535_com.netflix.mediaclient.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 828
  • IMG_20201024_215718.jpg
    IMG_20201024_215718.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 977
One of the more unusual ways of gagging your captive is shown in the Dutch crime series "Flikken Maastricht", Season 9, Ep. 2. Scene starts at 9:05 (don't know how to cue it up on Dailymotion):

The damsel is a trainee policewoman who is held hostage by the baddie who had previously seduced her. She is tied up with hands in front, and when he wants to silence her, he cuts her vocal cords by ad-hoc tracheostomy. This was earlier established as his M.O. during the autopsy of a previous victim. Some obvious advantages of this for a hardboiled but low-budget TV series: it's conceptually brutal but it's all in the mind of the viewer as very little gore is shown on screen -- just a small red incision in her neck and she doesn't make another sound in the entire episode. Any medical experts here to say if this is possible? (Spoiler: the question of whether it can be reversed is academic for her as she doesn't survive the episode).

Last edited:
Another crime series with a tortured policewoman, and another bad end, but considerably more graphic: this one is from the Belgian crime series "Zone Stad", Series 7 Episode 13. The main female cop over the previous seven series is kidnapped by the baddies and put in various fetish bondage gear over the course of episodes 12 and 13. The final climatic (not in that sense) torture scene starts at 35:50 in this video:

The damsel is chained up in leather with raised hands and a ball gag. She is then branded on the shoulder, with her father gagged and tied up forced to watch. In the next scene, she and her father are then both tied up with nooses around their necks standing on a wobbly board. Cue last-minute rescue attempt which only one of them survives...

One of the more unusual ways of gagging your captive is shown in the Dutch crime series "Flikken Maastricht", Season 9, Ep. 2. Scene starts at 9:05 (don't know how to cue it up on Dailymotion):

The damsel is a trainee policewoman who is held hostage by the baddie who had previously seduced her. She is tied up with hands in front, and when he wants to silence her, he cuts her vocal cords by ad-hoc tracheostomy. This was earlier established as his M.O. during the autopsy of a previous victim. Some obvious advantages of this for a hardboiled but low-budget TV series: it's conceptually brutal but it's all in the mind of the viewer as very little gore is shown on screen -- just a small red incision in her neck and she doesn't make another sound in the entire episode. Any medical experts here to say if this is possible? (Spoiler: the question of whether it can be reversed is academic for her as she doesn't survive the episode).
wow she is hot!

These are some screen caps and a truncated excerpt of a scene I downloaded a while ago, showing a medieval inquisition torture scene. At one stage, i found the entire movie at a streaming site, but I've forgotten where and don't know the name. Does this look familiar to anybody here? We have the torture of a well-dressed woman, first with piano wire wrapped around her fingers in a parody of a prayer scene, then when she insults the pope and emperor, we see her tongue ripped out. It's pretty well shot with strategic viewing angles and much of the effect in the soundtrack rather than the images, which avoids the comedy effect of 1970s historical horror movies.

Here are the caps for the piano wire scene:

Torture caps 1.jpgTorture caps 2.jpg

And here the tongue ripping:

Torture caps 3.jpgTorture caps 4.jpg

Whoever did the clipping for the video I downloaded ended the edit about five seconds too early -- I remember from when I watched the movie that the next scene starts with the inquisitor coming into another cleric's office and casually dropping something into that goblet of wine of the desk, which is implied is the tongue he has just ripped out. In this edit, we briefly see the desk but not the full segue from the preceding torture scene.

vlcsnap-2020-11-23-22h03m24s521.png

Does this look familiar to anybody here, and if so, can you give me the name of the movie?

Attachments

• medieval torture tongue ripped out.avi
    8.4 MB · Views: 501
Last edited:
These are some screen caps and a truncated excerpt of a scene I downloaded a while ago, showing a medieval inquisition torture scene. At one stage, i found the entire movie at a streaming site, but I've forgotten where and don't know the name. Does this look familiar to anybody here? We have the torture of a well-dressed woman, first with piano wire wrapped around her fingers in a parody of a prayer scene, then when she insults the pope and emperor, we see her tongue ripped out. It's pretty well shot with strategic viewing angles and much of the effect in the soundtrack rather than the images, which avoids the comedy effect of 1970s historical horror movies.

Here are the caps for the piano wire scene:

View attachment 930742View attachment 930741

And here the tongue ripping:

View attachment 930740View attachment 930739

Whoever did the clipping for the video I downloaded ended the edit about five seconds too early -- I remember from when I watched the movie that the next scene starts with the inquisitor coming into another cleric's office and casually dropping something into that goblet of wine of the desk, which is implied is the tongue he has just ripped out. In this edit, we briefly see the desk but not the full segue from the preceding torture scene.

View attachment 930743

Does this look familiar to anybody here, and if so, can you give me the name of the movie?
The movie is a german, austrian, hungary..... coproduction, its called "der Henker" https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_of_the_Sword_–_Der_Henker

The movie is a german, austrian, hungary..... coproduction, its called "der Henker" https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_of_the_Sword_–_Der_Henker
Many thanks, Fumetto -- much appreciated! I was pretty sure the streaming version I had seen was German, although the downloaded clip was in English with badly-overdubbed Russian. I see it stars Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, presumably one of the reasons he was cast in Game Of Thrones as his costume looks pretty similar to what he wore as Jamie Lannister.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom