Caption Competition

Go to CruxDreams.com
The pictures are all beautiful but alas I can only come up with one for this

Princeofnails.jpg
The Prince does not appreciate being said no to by the likes of you. This time it is only a roped taste, the pain of your aches, the pain of your thirst and the pain of my whip. Unless you agree to be nailed by the Prince, the next time you come back to this you will be nailed to the wood and the Prince does not like maimed women so you'll being staying up there till you die.​

That first one doesn't look like it should be here!

Just saying!

A little to young!

I think too...:rolleyes:

The model in question is Jenet Kreuz. She once did a shoot for Crucified-women and there are thousands of her pics on the web and lots on this site, several of which have been manipulated by us. There has never been any suggestion that she was an underage model. By now she will probably be drawing her pension!! If darkside99 wishes that pic to be removed because it disturbs people then fair enough but I'm not going to delete any of ours.

OK. The pic has now been temporarily deleted. It can easily be put back again. So where are the captions for the other two??

The pictures are all beautiful but alas I can only come up with one for this

The Prince does not appreciate being said no to by the likes of you. This time it is only a roped taste, the pain of your aches, the pain of your thirst and the pain of my whip. Unless you agree to be nailed by the Prince, the next time you come back to this you will be nailed to the wood and the Prince does not like maimed women so you'll being staying up there till you die.​

Very much in the style of Damian!! I wonder though if darkside99 was after short humorous captions?

For the majority of the second model I warrant.
I myself have it photographed and made videos.
I knew it, that's why I thought it would stay on the site................but alas

I didn't mean to start anything !

Looking at her now I do recognize her and I'm sorry I brought the whole thing up!

My bad!!!

It is one of those things where it is better to be safe than sorry and now we all know she is safe she can come back :D

And in something completely different.

fieldcrux.jpg
I so do not have a crux fetish, I am just trying this bit of wood out to see if it would make a nice bed frame and I am doing it naked because you know I sleep in the nude....so there! Yes you are wrong...yes you can take me to the pictures and a nice dinner and buy me some flowers to make up for it....oh and next time we come out this way remember to bring some ropes and maybe a shovel so we can try tying me to it then standing it up right and dangling me in the air for half an hour maybe? Please? ...What's in the look I told you I don't have a crux fetish, we agreed....​

The model in question is Jenet Kreuz. She once did a shoot for Crucified-women and there are thousands of her pics on the web and lots on this site, several of which have been manipulated by us. There has never been any suggestion that she was an underage model. By now she will probably be drawing her pension!! If darkside99 wishes that pic to be removed because it disturbs people then fair enough but I'm not going to delete any of ours.

OK. The pic has now been temporarily deleted. It can easily be put back again. So where are the captions for the other two??

Thanks for the information Melissa, I have seen many pics of Jenet Kreuz before and didn't believe her to be underage. I would never post any picture of an underage model on here or anywhere else. I think it was a sensible decision to remove the pic, for the time being.

View attachment 77634
"Damn it, what's taking so long? He was just running down to Home Depot to get nails. I'll bet he stopped to look at lawn mowers."
View attachment 77635
"Now. darling, I'm thinking we'll go with a shag cut with some blond highlights. Trust me, you're going just die when see how good you look."

Good ones, Naraku! Teehee.

Looking at her now I do recognize her and I'm sorry I brought the whole thing up!

My bad!!!
Sometimes it comes..
i did too..cuz i just see her face n dont know her..:D
But it's not ur bad, i knew u r very good..especially for me...:)

Back
Top Bottom