Chantal masochiste judje

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Hum! shame! I wish you hadn't enjoyed it. But I should have known that you were a slut, already you were lighting me in your closet, and then look how you shave your pussy well, there is not a hair ... No wonder you're wet...
that said I will still arrange for you to regret being born, and to have such beautiful breasts.
You're going to be raped, but I want it to be in pain, so much the better for you if you enjoy it.
See the two nooses above the stool?

- Yes!

At this moment she receives a masterful slap that has caused her to fall to the side, she looks at her torturer interrogatively, tears in her eyes.

-Every time you talk to me you will call me master!

-Sorry master I've understood now.

She feels weird in her new slave condition, but she still gets so wet.

-So I said, you're going to get on that stool you can see that at that moment the nodes will be at the height of your breasts.
You're going to squeeze them on each of them, you'll put your hands behind your back and you'll tip the stool with your feet.
Your hands will have to stay behind your back, if you make a movement to relieve yourself you will be whipped until you let yourself be hanged by your breasts.

She always feels her legs tremble under her as she moves forward, she must make an effort not to stagger.
Courageously she climbs on the stool and positions the strings by squeezing them tightly so that they do not risk slipping, when she will drag the stool.

She is no longer afraid, she feels that she may enjoy it.
Often in secret she made herself suffer by squeezing her breasts with ropes...
But from there to let yourself be hanged! Brrr... She's shivering!

Her tight breasts are swollen and look like big shells, men waiting, begin to undress, she can see their sexes upright...
The wet flows on her thighs.

She takes her breath and kicks in the stool, instantly a sudden pain goes through her chest, she feels that her breasts will tear.
She can't hold back a howl but her hands stay in place, she now wobbles, moaning, the suffering is horrible, but her belly tightens more and more,
She wants to be penetrated, the excitement becomes very strong, and despite as she tries to control herself, she loses her head, she screams:

-Yesssss, fuck me, sodomize me, I want to enjoyyyyy !!!

Without knowing it she gave the signal, they position a platform that arrives a few centimeters under her feet.
Men succeed each other, they are at the right height, she is fucked, sodomized, she does not know how many times she has enjoyed,
She ends up losing the notion of time !
When she regains her spirits, she is lying on the ground, her breasts are yet swollen ore and hurt her excruciatingly, but curiously, though she is still excited.

It's a revelation for her and her torturer.

She is a slutty masochist who enjoys suffering.

to be continued

"Hum! shame! I wish you hadn't enjoyed it. But I should have known that you were a slut, already you were lighting me in your closet, and then look how you shave your pussy well, there is not a hair ... No wonder you're wet...
that said I will still arrange for you to regret being born, and to have such beautiful breasts.
You're going to be raped, but I want it to be in pain, so much the better for you if you enjoy it.
See the two nooses above the stool?

- Yes!

At this moment she receives a masterful slap that has caused her to fall to the side, she looks at her torturer interrogatively, tears in her eyes.

-Every time you talk to me you will call me master!

-Sorry master I've understood now.

She feels weird in her new slave condition, but she still gets so wet.

-So I said, you're going to get on that stool you can see that at that moment the nodes will be at the height of your breasts.
You're going to squeeze them on each of them, you'll put your hands behind your back and you'll tip the stool with your feet.
Your hands will have to stay behind your back, if you make a movement to relieve yourself you will be whipped until you let yourself be hanged by your breasts.

She always feels her legs tremble under her as she moves forward, she must make an effort not to stagger.
Courageously she climbs on the stool and positions the strings by squeezing them tightly so that they do not risk slipping, when she will drag the stool.

She is no longer afraid, she feels that she may enjoy it.
Often in secret she made herself suffer by squeezing her breasts with ropes...
But from there to let yourself be hanged! Brrr... She's shivering!

Her tight breasts are swollen and look like big shells, men waiting, begin to undress, she can see their sexes upright...
The wet flows on her thighs.

She takes her breath and kicks in the stool, instantly a sudden pain goes through her chest, she feels that her breasts will tear.
She can't hold back a howl but her hands stay in place, she now wobbles, moaning, the suffering is horrible, but her belly tightens more and more,
She wants to be penetrated, the excitement becomes very strong, and despite as she tries to control herself, she loses her head, she screams:

-Yesssss, fuck me, sodomize me, I want to enjoyyyyy !!!

Without knowing it she gave the signal, they position a platform that arrives a few centimeters under her feet.
Men succeed each other, they are at the right height, she is fucked, sodomized, she does not know how many times she has enjoyed,
She ends up losing the notion of time !
When she regains her spirits, she is lying on the ground, her breasts are yet swollen ore and hurt her excruciatingly, but curiously, though she is still excited.

It's a revelation for her and her torturer.

She is a slutty masochist who enjoys suffering.

to be continued
I am loving this!

She is taken to a cell, her torturer observes her, while she caresses her painful breasts, their eyes intersect:

-I discover at the same time as you your masochistic tendencies, I feel that we will spend a lot of time together, you know that you still have to suffer the punishment of your daughter, but now it does not matter, you will to be tortured every day.
I like to see you enjoy and if you willingly lend yourself by behaving like a slave, you have my word that your family will never hear from us again, and your daughter will be safe.

Chantal is completely defeated this time, she continues to caress her breasts, it gives her waves of pleasure throughout the body, she moans:

-Okay master, I belong to you make me what you want, make me still enjoy as much as today.

-Be quiet we'll take care of it, but that'll be all for today, I'd rather you rest, we'll take it again tomorrow.

On it he goes out leaving her alone with her thoughts.
She can't help but masturbate one last time, triggering another orgasm, albeit less strong than those of earlier, when men were raping her and all her weight weighed on her breasts, pulling them excruciatingly.
Suffering that she could never have imposed on herself before.
She will eventually fall asleep

She is awakened with a start the next morning, by guards.

-Standing slutty, you are expected in the punishment room, but before you have to go to the shower, you stink as it is not possible.

She is dragged, and pushed into a fully tiled room, with water draining on the ground.
She has no time to regain her spirits, as already she is sprayed with a stream of ice water of high power that makes her lose her balance, she has trouble catching her breath.
After a time that seemed endless to her, the jet stops,
she is almost unconscious, shivering but it doesn't last a guard puts her back upright by pulling her hair and she is vigorously rubbed with a towel, it makes her feel good.
Finally they throw her a bure dress like the condemned of the Middle Ages, except that this one happens to her, just below the buttocks, not hiding her pussy already soaked.
She shudders with terror but too happy to hide some of her nudity, she does not be prayed, it is almost with pleasure that she puts it on.

Despite this violent awakening, she now knows that she loves this brutality,
She shudders again when a necklace is fixed around her neck and she is put bracelets with rings on her wrists and ankles.
The guard thinks it's a good place to tell her :

"You will keep them constantly !
It will serve us to tie you, when you are beaten or whipped.

She understood of course, but this precision increases her anguish and excitement too, and it is obediently that on a simple gesture of her keeper, she turns, putting her hands behind her back, to be tied to her.
But not content with this he completes by also tying her elbows together making her bulge her generous chest.
Finally, a leash is attached to her collar, and she must follow her guard, taken to her destiny.

to be continued

How long are they going to torture her before they probably kill her?

Why does she feel this strange sensation, a mixture of terror and excitement, which knots her belly, causing her to tighten her thighs while walking, in the hope of triggering a mini orgasm?

Unfortunately this just managed to get it wet a little more, but it's not enough to trigger an orgasm.

The guard lets her into a vast room that looks like an old torture room of the inquisition, except that around it there are bleachers, and about twenty privileged spectators came to witness various torments.

She's shivering still terror, before her a fully hanged by the ankles,, belly and breasts in blood, hangs unconscious.
More to the point, she doesn't know !

If she lost consciousness, where if she stopped living. she think it will probably be his fate one day soon but she also knows it won't be for today because they don't have not yet tortured her enough.

Her executioner speaks:

-Welcome, to my show, sorry you didn't saw the beginning, but we had to prepare you first, and the more I didn't want you to attend right away, you have to that you still have the effect of surprise.

At this moment Chantal makes a cry of horror, she has just recognize the suspended woman !
It's her clerk !

-Oh, my gosh! My God, why did you do this, she is not for nothing in my decisions !

-Yes, but it is part of your rotten justice!

-She's dead?

-No! only fainted, she will be hanged tomorrow at dawn !

-Noooooooo!!!! Have mercy on her, let her go, hang me in her place, I am the only one responsible.

-Oh no! You have your own pain, if you're hanged in her place, we're going to miss part of the show, we'd have to be able to kill you twice.

-No, your show may be completed, if you make me agonize longer before you kill me.

-I'll remember your idea, we release your friend, but you commit yourself, to make us a good show, offering us your suffering.

I warn you it will be very hard, and you will have to participate in your suffering yourself, your friend will remain in detention and will not be released until after your death, provided you have given us full satisfaction .

to be continued

How long are they going to torture her before they probably kill her?

Why does she feel this strange sensation, a mixture of terror and excitement, which knots her belly, causing her to tighten her thighs while walking, in the hope of triggering a mini orgasm?

Unfortunately this just managed to get it wet a little more, but it's not enough to trigger an orgasm.

The guard lets her into a vast room that looks like an old torture room of the inquisition, except that around it there are bleachers, and about twenty privileged spectators came to witness various torments.

She's shivering still terror, before her a fully hanged by the ankles,, belly and breasts in blood, hangs unconscious.
More to the point, she doesn't know !

If she lost consciousness, where if she stopped living.

she think it will probably be his fate one day soon but
she also knows it won't be for today because they don't
have not yet tortured her enough.

Her executioner speaks:

-Welcome, to my show, sorry you didn't saw the beginning, but we had to prepare you first, and the more I didn't want you to attend right away, you have to that you still have the effect of surprise.

At this moment Chantal makes a cry of horror, she has just recognize the suspended woman !
It's her clerk !

-Oh, my gosh! My God, why did you do this, she is not for nothing in my decisions !

-Yes, but she is part of your rotten justice!

-She's dead?

-No! only fainted, she will be hanged tomorrow at dawn !

-Noooooooo!!!! Have mercy on her, let her go, hang me in her place, I am the only one responsible.

-Oh no! You have your own pain, if you're hanged in her place, we're going to miss part of the show, we'd have to be able to kill you twice.

-No, your show may be completed, if you make me agonize longer before you kill me.

-I'll remember your idea,
we release your friend, but you commit yourself, to make us a good show, offering us your suffering.
I warn you it will be very hard and you will have to participate in your suffering yourself, your friend will remain in detention and will not be released until after your death, provided you have given us full satisfaction .

to be continued

oups sorry for the repetition, i deserve the whip

-I agree, order I will obey!

-Okay ! We will take off your hands then you get naked and you will obey my assistant without hesitation.

As soon as her hands are free Chantal grabs the bottom of her dress and passes over her head in a graceful movement, gradually revealing her pussy, buttocks, her belly, her back, and finally her beautiful breasts.

We hear a murmur among the spectators who are there in connoisseurs.

On a sign of the executioner she positioned herself under a palant and stretched her wrists, but the executioner made her lie on the ground on the back to tie a bar spread between her ankles, then connected to the hoist she finds herself hanging upside down , her pussy already shiny widely spread.

She puts her hands on her back to be tied together connecting them to her necklace, bringing them together between the shoulder blades, releasing her buttocks widely.

The executioner asks her:

-How much do you think you deserve a whiplash for your faults, to save your daughter and your clerk?

Chantal shivers with terror, she is afraid that if the number is not high enough, they give the complement to her clerk who in the meantime has been detached, and lying on the floor in rifle dog.
She moaned softly, still shaken by spasms of suffering.

She decides to be brave, thinking that eventually if they go beyond the limits they will kill her, and that will shorten the length of her tortures.

-Master, I will bear, what you think will be useful to make me endure,
I have no limits to give you, strike hard, but save my clerk who is innocent.

-Your answer please me !
You will be whipped blood on the belly, breasts, buttocks and we will end on your pussy.
With the head down you can not faint,
You can scream as you want, here it is soundproof and it excites us very hard.

Chantal does not answer she closes her eyes,
we see the goosebumps on her belly and her thighs tremble slightly.
Her body is covered with cold sweat, her breathing has accelerated making her breasts and belly very mobile.

The silence is in the room, everyone is enjoying this magnificent spectacle.
They can not help but admire this body waiting for its sopplice, a cruel whipping !

to be continued

Back
Top Bottom