Go to CruxDreams.com
Please don’t interpret this a message that presupposes you are all waiting with pen poised to write stories about my muse Charlotte, I don’t think that for a second. Au contraire, it would be doing me the favour and excite me very much to read stories about Charlotte written by other CF'ers. They can be short, long, simple paragraphs, whatever ... every length, style and subject matter will be gratefully accepted and read ...

And whatever level of experience you have (indeed I am assuming many of the more regular authors will already be too busy) all writing will be welcomed. I just would really like to read what you would all like to do with her …

I know that there are some wonderfully fertile imaginations on CF but to fuel a little more fantasy, if required, here is a small selection of pictures to stimulate thought, but really, any stories at all would be just brilliant. If we get enough I will bind them together and publish them in the archive.

All I ask is that you post them in this thread please (where you can also find out more about Charlotte should you want to).

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/charlotte.7661/post-474955

No pressure at all, but if you have a spare 10 minutes and an idea that you would like to vent, then here is your chance :)

Charlotte - Accepting her fate.jpeg Charlotte - Interrogation.jpeg Charlotte - Street Crucifixion.jpeg Charlotte - Strip Searched.jpeg Charlotte - Taking Turns.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another manip using the wonderful backdrops provided by @Madiosi ...

"A Dystopian Crucifixion" - featuring Charlotte.

Meet the newest hot act in Hardcore Kink Punk, “crucified by Nails”

pictured with the lead singer Charlotte prepared for their live act, crucified by nails has hit the Punk World by storm!

Unusually for a lead singer, she has no lyrics, and is used to punctuate the lyrics of the band with screaming.

These are elicited by judicious use of whips, clubs, hot irons and other methods at the appropriate moment.

EG from the track “Hammered” (to the tune of “Terminal Preppie” (Dead Kennedys)

(chorus)
Permanent, permanent, permanent torture!
(whir crack!) Guttural scream!
(Pulls hard on her legs) Aaaaaaiiiigh!

we like to all get drunk,
And get down to business
(Scream)
Of permanent, permanent, permanent torture!
(Scream)
Permanent…

——————————————

Catch them live at their next gig in Crux Park, hosted by @ledoux , order your crucifixion package today, executioners will be provided with tools so you can scream along with Charlotte!

Meet the newest hot act in Hardcore Kink Punk, “crucified by Nails”

pictured with the lead singer Charlotte prepared for their live act, crucified by nails has hit the Punk World by storm!

Unusually for a lead singer, she has no lyrics, and is used to punctuate the lyrics of the band with screaming.

These are elicited by judicious use of whips, clubs, hot irons and other methods at the appropriate moment.

EG from the track “Hammered” (to the tune of “Terminal Preppie” (Dead Kennedys)

(chorus)
(whir crack!) Guttural scream!
(Pulls hard on her legs) Aaaaaaiiiigh!

we like to all get drunk,
And get down to business
(Scream)
Of permanent, permanent, permanent torture!
(Scream)
Permanent…

——————————————

Catch them live at their next gig in Crux Park, hosted by @ledoux , order your crucifixion package today, executioners will be provided with tools so you can scream along with Charlotte!
Brilliant ... what a genius idea. I would pay very, very good money to see "Crucified by Nails" live! YOu really have sparked my imagination with this ... I can see "LIVE AT CRUX PARK" actually happening. Great stuff Loin'

AT LAST THEY'RE HERE AND READY TO PERFORM EXCLUSIVELY FOR CRUXFORUMS!

"CRUCIFIED BY NAILS ... featuring Screaming Charlotte" - LIVE AT CRUX PARK!

Crucified by Nails - Concert Poster.jpeg

Catch them live at their next gig in Crux Park, hosted by @ledoux - order your crucifixion package today, executioners will be provided with tools so you can scream along with Charlotte!

Charlotte’s relief

4B268624-6EA1-4F40-885C-3BDAF7519EBB.jpeg

To her western mind the week long isolation chained in a cell was an overreaction to the “lewd and lascivious behaviour” charge she’d faced. All because she wore a simple, to her mind demure, mini dress when taking holiday photos in the town square. How was she to understand it was the holiest day in Cruxonistan, and that an uncovered woman in the square was a punishable offense? How was she to know that entering the interesting looking temple was so offensive and forbidden? That especially on such a holy day it wasn’t just taboo, but risked a terrible curse? That the Temple was a sacred ground? Only the most devout, faithful men to visit at all, and in complete supplication?

Never mind, when arrested she thought it might be an interesting matter to experience Cruxonistanian justice for a war story to brag about in hostels as she traveled the world. She’d pay the fine, or worst case a few days in a prison and have a tale to shock fellow travelers…

She did not understand a word of the sentence, and had received no defence. As proceeding ended with a long tirade from the judge in incomprehensible Cruxonian, she reached for her purse, ready to pay whatever fine was required.

Shocked when 2 burly guards slapped her money away, and roughly stripped her of her clothes, putting a collar about her neck and violently dragging her down stone steps by her new chain leash…

She’d been taken to a cold cell, and chained to a wall, where she languished for 7 days. Only twice did she see another soul, as a man entered who also had chains attached to his wrist and ankle cuffs - was that scarring on his back? He silently gave her foul water that she was too thirsty to refuse, from a dirty looking jug, and then left.

After her week was up, two guards appeared, and dragged her to a large chamber- she was thinking her term was surely over, and regretted her breech, while this was going to be a great travelers tale, she had had more than enough.

Then they chained her with wrists above her head, she saw the brazier, and felt it’s heat! She did not understand until a brutal looking man dressed in a leather apron pulled heated cat’s claws from the hot oven.

Each application burned deep and tore her flesh, sometimes to the bone. She was horrified by the terrible animal screaming she heard - certain someone was skinning a cat. With despair she realised they were her own, she who was being skinned.,.

After the heated Cats claws were applied, there was a respite. Tears rolled down her cheeks, she couldn’t stop crying and whimpering in agony.

However, the guards actually smiled! Charlotte was relieved, it was over at last! It had been painful, for sure. But it was over… sweet relief.

The first words in English she’d heard in a week will forever haunt her…

“Now your punishment begins, western whore…”

AT LAST THEY'RE HERE AND READY TO PERFORM EXCLUSIVELY FOR CRUXFORUMS!

"CRUCIFIED BY NAILS ... featuring Screaming Charlotte" - LIVE AT CRUX PARK!

View attachment 1045722

Catch them live at their next gig in Crux Park, hosted by @ledoux - order your crucifixion package today, executioners will be provided with tools so you can scream along with Charlotte!
Reposting the Crucified by nails concert poster ...

Crucified by Nails - Concert Poster.jpeg

Please don’t interpret this a message that presupposes you are all waiting with pen poised to write stories about my muse Charlotte, I don’t think that for a second. Au contraire, it would be doing me the favour and excite me very much to read stories about Charlotte written by other CF'ers. They can be short, long, simple paragraphs, whatever ... every length, style and subject matter will be gratefully accepted and read ...

And whatever level of experience you have (indeed I am assuming many of the more regular authors will already be too busy) all writing will be welcomed. I just would really like to read what you would all like to do with her …

I know that there are some wonderfully fertile imaginations on CF but to fuel a little more fantasy, if required, here is a small selection of pictures to stimulate thought, but really, any stories at all would be just brilliant. If we get enough I will bind them together and publish them in the archive.

All I ask is that you post them in this thread please (where you can also find out more about Charlotte should you want to).

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/charlotte.7661/post-474955

No pressure at all, but if you have a spare 10 minutes and an idea that you would like to vent, then here is your chance :)

View attachment 1045558 View attachment 1045559 View attachment 1045560 View attachment 1045561 View attachment 1045562
Reposting the Charlotte Fantasy Pics ...

Charlotte - Accepting her fate.jpeg Charlotte - Interrogation.jpeg Charlotte - Street Crucifixon.jpeg Charlotte - Strip Searched.jpeg Charlotte - Taking Turns.jpeg

Many of you know Charlotte, my Muse, she has been performing for over two years here on CF in my stories and picture manipulations, most recently starring as Lilah in my story "The Wall".

She has produced this annual masterpiece of a Calendar for everyone to enjoy. It shows Charlotte (or Charli as she is know outside of CF) in her more vanilla modelling poses. It does not present or display her in a manner that is more core to us here on CF and so this Calendar is very much 'Safe For Work'. I know that many of you admire Charlotte's work on here and thought that you might enjoy seeing her like this. I hope you all enjoy it - just click on the link.

Charlotte's 2022 Calendar

Charlotte 2022 Calendar promo.jpeg

For those of you that wish to see more of Charlotte outside of CF these are her Facebook Links ...

Original Angel - Charlotte the Model

Charlotte's Facebook Profile

Last edited:
It's been a while since we have seen Charlotte, in fact hardly at all since she appeared in 'The Wall'. However here she is suffering at the hands of the Roman whip for no reason other than your pleasure ...

View attachment 1170823
Perfect render! I understand the original had Xena (or at least such is the version I know) and your head replacement is faultless! I could stare at this for a while, I only wish it could be Ekaterina, but Charlotte is an acceptable alternative!

Perfect render! I understand the original had Xena (or at least such is the version I know) and your head replacement is faultless! I could stare at this for a while, I only wish it could be Ekaterina, but Charlotte is an acceptable alternative!
Hey Loin, you're correct in that the original was Xena ... hmmm maybe I will try with Kat and see how it turns out. Her hair colour would be the most difficult to blend ... but I like a challenge my frien :)

Back
Top Bottom