Go to CruxDreams.com
You're quick and good, some of us who know how to fake would appreciate your "how do you do" ?
Thank you very much for your nice comment and your interest, Gerembeau! :)
I use an old Photoshop program.
Yes, I'm a bit overdue, I know.
Hand work is becoming somehow odd these days, with AI technologies developing so much and so fast.
Nevertheless, for the moment I'll continue using my old program... It's like a friend to me!
Here's another coloring attempt from another one of the images you posted. :beer:

7_167_78f36c1e1d7f610 colored.jpg

Well, in that case, please download the RAR folder I just did. You'll see there are a lot of duplicates. May I suggest you post here in the right order with the appropriate translation the best pics/stories ? Seems the poor chinese communist wenches are always tortured whether by the Lords of war and their "cliques", whether by japanese soldiers ?

Awesome thread! All the stories from Art Bird really superb. I'm interest to see the original pics, Is it possible to post the RAR folder again?

Yep, we transfer files expire few days after their making. Do you know something free which guarantees a longer life for the uploadings ?
As far as I know that Mediafire or Mega never failed me, seems can stay forever as long it's under the max quota.

Back
Top Bottom