Go to CruxDreams.com
new story
1.On August 9, 1946, Ye Bangjin was holding a meeting with other communist parties and was suddenly attacked by the enemy. At the critical moment, Ye Bangjin calmly arranged for other comrades to evacuate.

2.Although other comrades had evacuated, Ye Bangjin thought that there was still a team member recuperating in a villager's home, so he took the risk to inform him. At this time, the enemy had surrounded the village, and Ye Bangjin was unfortunately arrested.

3.The enemy officer saw that Ye Bangjin was a young girl, so he decided to adopt a gentle strategy first. He prepared a sumptuous banquet to entertain Ye Bangjin and advised her: "You are so young, why do you need to die for the Communist Party?"

4.Ye Bangjin was cold-faced and silent at first, and her enemies mistakenly thought she was shaken, so they went a step further and persuaded Ye Bangjin to be his little wife. Ye Bangjin became furious, knocked the dining table to the ground, and slapped him again.
Can you tell us if you know any chinese forum (or are member) like CF where those chinese heroines are celebrated with.....the best details, torture, pics, fakes showing nudity ?
There is a "Baidu" site with a lot of fakes like this one :

Attachments

• images32.jpg
    images32.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1,201
Can you tell us if you know any chinese forum (or are member) like CF where those chinese heroines are celebrated with.....the best details, torture, pics, fakes showing nudity ?
There is a "Baidu" site with a lot of fakes like this one :
As far as I know, the largest female martyr website is Rope Abuse.com, but you need to pay to register...
The second is this website, but the content inside requires payment...

5.Like a mad beast, the enemy began to torture Ye Bangjin with various tortures: whipping, "sitting on the tiger bench", "filling the stomach and lungs", etc., trying to force her to tell the whereabouts of other Communists, but Ye Bangjin always answered firmly: "have no idea!"
IMG_20240105_131455.jpg
6.The enemy nailed Ye Bangjin's arms to the wall, pierced her breasts with red-hot wire, and even cut off her ears and nipples. Ye Bangjin fell into coma many times, but never gave in.
IMG_20240105_131507.jpg
7.The enemy had no choice but to threaten death. Ye Bangjin said contemptuously: "Kill if you want. There are so many Communist Party members in China, you can't possibly kill us all!"
IMG_20240105_131519.jpg

Let's forget the payment for the moment. Do you know if there is a way to have a permanent english translation ?
If you are referring to the English translation of these websites, Google Chrome seems to have the relevant translation function...

Certainly, but most often it's an automatic proposal, and nothing appears when I visit both websites. So, how can I ask the function ? May be, if possible, could you do a vidcap with a signal where I need to click ?

Certainly, but most often it's an automatic proposal, and nothing appears when I visit both websites. So, how can I ask the function ? May be, if possible, could you do a vidcap with a signal where I need to click ?
You can try to open the webpage and click on the three small dots in the upper right corner, and then click "translate" in the expanded options. But this is the mobile version of the operation. I don’t know if it is possible to use a computer...

8.On August 17, Ye Bangjin, who was covered in blood after being tortured, was put through his breasts with a wire by the enemy and taken to the execution ground outside the east gate of the city. On the road, she held her head high and her eyes were bright, without any fear.
IMG_20240107_050215.jpg
9.The guilty-minded enemy was afraid of her gaze and wanted to cover her eyes with black cloth. Ye Bangjin angrily said:The mountains, rivers, and land of our motherland, Why not let it be seen?
IMG_20240107_050239.jpg
10.On the execution ground, Ye Bangjin endured the pain and shouted: "The war of self-defense will be victorious, long live the Communist Party of China!" The executioner pulled the trigger, and the 21-year-old Ye Bangjin died a heroic death. She composed a magnificent song of righteousness with her own blood.
IMG_20240107_050339.jpg
11.After killing Ye Bangjin, the enemy, who was worse than a beast, cut off her breasts, cut open her chest and abdomen, and dug out her heart and liver to show to the public. Xinhua News Agency mourned Bang Jin in a telegram, saying that she was a model figure for journalists in the liberated areas.
IMG_20240107_050406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom