Coffee Shop Milk Cow

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Coffee Shop Milk Cow

Tree didn’t come up with the ‘worms’ nor the civet slave-bard coffee blend or even the milk machines but he can’t let go of an idea…

Not after Barb went ‘eeeuuuugggghhhh’…

I have been sentenced to 5 years as milk cow at the coffee shop for having sex with half my students I teach at the UVM. I’m ok with that. It is always good to learn new things.

What I didn’t expect was I would be sent to the Tree estate near the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri to be impregnated by the man called Bull! He tied me to the bed…

No, it is not what you think!!!

couple 042.jpg

My goodness if he nailed me with that jack hammer he calls a cock my head would be slamming the far wall. Really, ladies, practice safe sex!!!

He really isn’t just a big fuck-machine…

couple 044.jpg

So I liked it a bit… are you jealous?

Sadly I was pregnant way sooner than I hoped to be and Bull moved on to other cows. After four months I am evaluated weekly as to how ‘primed’ my ‘udders’ are.

preg 020.jpg

Unfortunately at the University of the Virgin Martyrs this whole lactating slave thing slipped under my radar. Anyway, I am told I am ready for the ‘worm pit’, whatever that can be…

preg 005.jpg

-Barb Moore

Tree

Coffee Shop Milk Cow

Tree didn’t come up with the ‘worms’ nor the civet slave-bard coffee blend or even the milk machines but he can’t let go of an idea…

I have been sentenced to 5 years as milk cow at the coffee shop for having sex with half my students I teach at the UVM. I’m ok with that. It is always good to learn new things.

What I didn’t expect was I would be sent to the Tree estate near the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri to be impregnated by the man called Bull! He tied me to the bed…

View attachment 442050

My goodness if he nailed me with that jack hammer he calls a cock my head would be slamming the far wall. Really, ladies, practice safe sex!!!

View attachment 442051

Sadly I was pregnant way sooner than I hoped to be and Bull moved on to other cows. After four months I am evaluated weekly as to how ‘primed’ my ‘udders’ are.

View attachment 442053

Unfortunately at the University of the Virgin Martyrs this whole lactating slave thing slipped under my radar. Anyway, I am told I am ready for the ‘worm pit’, whatever that can be…

View attachment 442052

-Barb Moore

Tree
Holy Shit Tree!!!

Did I too far??? Well Excuse Me...
View attachment 442086
She might... she might not...

I could be banned after this...

Tree

...is this Seagram's from 2013? Wasn't some of that spike by the gal that crashed the site??? I must sleep...

A rather feeble attempt to shift the blame on me :rolleyes:

Coffee Shop Milk Cow

View attachment 442050

View attachment 442051

View attachment 442053

View attachment 442052

-Barb Moore

Tree

Ummm, excuse me, but do you have any skim, or 1%. I'm watching my calories. Soy is OK, too.

Ummm, excuse me, but do you have any skim, or 1%. I'm watching my calories. Soy is OK, too.

Do you a deal Tree? You can have the soy beans cheaper if my field-slaves can return with the spent coffee grounds as fertiliser. I also know where you could get a girl-powered soy-milk extractor: have you room for one in the basement, I'm sure Eul could work an extra shift.

Marcella, I hear the is an new milking machine station arriving. Instead if a civet- slave please report to the coffee shop where you will be fed a steady diet of soy beans and be milked accordingly....
1 milk.jpg

...well, no, I'm not sure that is how soy milk is made... do I look like a farmer???
Tree fat.jpg

Marcella, I hear the is an new milking machine station arriving. Instead if a civet- slave please report to the coffee shop where you will be fed a steady diet of soy beans and be milked accordingly....
View attachment 442206

...well, no, I'm not sure that is how soy milk is made... do I look like a farmer???
View attachment 442207

Well . . . it's not how soy milk is produced. But with a little bit of gene splicing and a mad scientist or two willing to violate all moral and ethical standards of scientific research, I guess it could happen.

tumblr_nhqf0lTVs81sfkfqio1_500.gif Whole milk or skim?

Well . . . it's not how soy milk is produced. But with a little bit of gene splicing and a mad scientist or two willing to violate all moral and ethical standards of scientific research, I guess it could happen.

View attachment 442208 Whole milk or skim?
Hey, I'm not a scientist either!!!! ....you have me on 'willing to violate all moral and ethical standards'...

View attachment 442208 Whole milk or skim?
Mmmmm, yes!
Nothing like taking fresh milk directly from the source :p

When the eggs hatch - and it seems they probably already have, if you're getting gnawing pains, the little larvae are starting to eat what they find in your girly parts...
Oh my God!
Your juices, your eggs, any fertilised eggs. So no need to worry about having babies.
Hm, thankyou for the good news!
But - this is the important bit - the worms are fooling your bodies into thinking you're still pregnant.
Oh no...
And what's more, they speed up the process. What does a woman start to produce when she's going to have a baby?
Milk, Sir.
And Alina here's already starting to ooze milk.
Oh, please don't let this happen...

As related to us by Eul from the coffee shop thread

My fucking belly and tits are bursting. I didn’t want a child but now don’t want worms eating my womb clean but since the Coffee Shop uses only organic milk I don’t have much choice. My hair is pulled into a bun and they carefully lower me into ‘worm administration pit’. My wrists are bound behind my back and a short spreader bar prevents me from drawing my knees together. It was explained to me this would prevent me from following the ‘natural instincts’ of squeezing my thighs together or using my hands to block the worms from entering my vagina. As I kneel in the pit I ask “Just what do the worms look like and how big are they?”

“They look like maggots only bigger. They are usually 3 to 5 inch long and as big as around as my thumb” he casually says adding “though rare some have gotten to be almost a foot long and an inch and half in diameter. But you will feel even the smaller ones enter you.”

“Fucking great” I say they begin sealing me in the pit.

cage 140 a.jpg

In moments my fate is fixed as I am in the pit.

cage 140 b.jpg

Then he says “Listen to this careful. The pit will stink and you may not have much of an appetite but it is vital you eat when you are fed.”

“To fatten me up so I produce more milk?”

“No, so if a worm does crawl up your ass you purge it before it can attach to your bowels. If that happens it is likely we would have to ‘put you down’ once your milk runs out. The way we have your wrists bound you can reach sphincter. For the first week in particular I recommend you keep a finger in it whenever you are not voiding your bowels to protect yourself.”

“Do you have any other good news” I ask.

“No, try to enjoy it. Some cows have told me it’s like the longest, slowest, best fuck they’ve ever had when the worms find their pussy…”

-Barb Moore

After the men get out of earshot of Barb one says to the other “That’s so fucking mean. The worms never get past the sphincter.”

“I know and you know that but it gives the cow something to do to pass the time.”

Tree

I'm liking that this seems to be going in a very hentai sort of direction...

26Ayane_gets_Fucked_by_Horny_Tentacles.jpg

Cthulhu for President!
(Well he can't seriously be any worse than Trump... :D)

Did I too far??? Well Excuse Me...
View attachment 442086
She might... she might not...

I could be banned after this...

Tree

...is this Seagram's from 2013? Wasn't some of that spike by the gal that crashed the site??? I must sleep...
Well if anyone's banned, it has to be the wicked wench who led the innocent Hanging Tree astray,
firstly by introducing him to civet beans, and latterly to the Pit Worms :eek: :devil:
But as ImageMaker has already banned himself, all staff and administrators are banned too,
which is why anarchy reigns! :p

When the eggs hatch - and it seems they probably already have, if you're getting gnawing pains, the little larvae are starting to eat what they find in your girly parts...
Oh my God!
Your juices, your eggs, any fertilised eggs. So no need to worry about having babies.
Hm, thankyou for the good news!
But - this is the important bit - the worms are fooling your bodies into thinking you're still pregnant.
Oh no...
And what's more, they speed up the process. What does a woman start to produce when she's going to have a baby?
Milk, Sir.
And Alina here's already starting to ooze milk.
Oh, please don't let this happen...

As related to us by Eul from the coffee shop thread

My fucking belly and tits are bursting. I didn’t want a child but now don’t want worms eating my womb clean but since the Coffee Shop uses only organic milk I don’t have much choice. My hair is pulled into a bun and they carefully lower me into ‘worm administration pit’. My wrists are bound behind my back and a short spreader bar prevents me from drawing my knees together. It was explained to me this would prevent me from following the ‘natural instincts’ of squeezing my thighs together or using my hands to block the worms from entering my vagina. As I kneel in the pit I ask “Just what do the worms look like and how big are they?”

“They look like maggots only bigger. They are usually 3 to 5 inch long and as big as around as my thumb” he casually says adding “though rare some have gotten to be almost a foot long and an inch and half in diameter. But you will feel even the smaller ones enter you.”

“Fucking great” I say they begin sealing me in the pit.

View attachment 442223

In moments my fate is fixed as I am in the pit.

View attachment 442224

Then he says “Listen to this careful. The pit will stink and you may not have much of an appetite but it is vital you eat when you are fed.”

“To fatten me up so I produce more milk?”

“No, so if a worm does crawl up your ass you purge it before it can attach to your bowels. If that happens it is likely we would have to ‘put you down’ once your milk runs out. The way we have your wrists bound you can reach sphincter. For the first week in particular I recommend you keep a finger in it whenever you are not voiding your bowels to protect yourself.”

“Do you have any other good news” I ask.

“No, try to enjoy it. Some cows have told me it’s like the longest, slowest, best fuck they’ve ever had when the worms find their pussy…”

-Barb Moore

After the men get out of earshot of Barb one says to the other “That’s so fucking mean. The worms never get past the sphincter.”

“I know and you know that but it gives the cow something to do to pass the time.”

Tree

Tree did warn me that he was up to something bad ... so all fair ... BUT ... I had no idea :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom