Coffee Shop Milk Cow

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think everyone here on cf ought to know that I think this thread is udderly preposterous, and that I only let Tree do this to keep him out of trouble.
Soon the whole scandalous business will be exposed by the Crux Chronicle -
or maybe they'll be scooped by that great Yorkshire journal,
get your Huddersfield Examiner! :p

View attachment 442428 I think everyone here on cf ought to know that I think this thread is UDDERLY preposterous, and that I only let Tree do this to keep him out of trouble.

View attachment 442429 They look fine to me too ... maybe it was just a bad dream.
I doubt it, Barb... look at it this way... bent over the milking station your 'gams' only get firmer and they are nice already!!!

My mind is overloaded! I could spend eight years as a cow just for having fun with students. They come for me the next day and really snap. Damn it I have a doctorate and I’m going to be a ‘cow’. I make the big mistake of refusing my second milking!

prison 073.jpg

These people are serious!

I am chained to milking station and gagged. I think this hasn’t been one of my better ideas.

milk 007.gif

Fuck the pumps must have been turned up or my udders- I mean tits- I mean ‘breasts’ are really damn tender! The damn machine sucks on one then the udder (I mean other!!!)And what is the deal there is not one on my cunt- I mean…oh shut up! Are there still worms inside me???

milk 009.gif

With each click I know the suction will move from my right… what do I call them???

This is so bad and to add to my humiliation I piss in front of those watching…

milk 008.gif

They think is funny. It’s my second day and I know I am being milked much longer than the first!!!

milk 016.jpg

-Barb Moore

I wish I liked cream in my coffee…

Tree

My mind is overloaded! I could spend eight years as a cow just for having fun with students. They come for me the next day and really snap. Damn it I have a doctorate and I’m going to be a ‘cow’. I make the big mistake of refusing my second milking!

View attachment 442464

These people are serious!

I am chained to milking station and gagged. I think this hasn’t been one of my better ideas.

View attachment 442460

Fuck the pumps must have been turned up or my udders- I mean tits- I mean ‘breasts’ are really damn tender! The damn machine sucks on one then the udder (I mean other!!!)And what is the deal there is not one on my cunt- I mean…oh shut up! Are there still worms inside me???

View attachment 442462

With each click I know the suction will move from my right… what do I call them???

This is so bad and to add to my humiliation I piss in front of those watching…

View attachment 442461

They think is funny. It’s my second day and I know I am being milked much longer than the first!!!

View attachment 442463

-Barb Moore

I wish I liked cream in my coffee…

Tree

milk 007.gif You mean to tell me that this is only the second day? I didn't sign on to this Tree to be milked dry every day forever ... can't we go to the Tree House and talk this over, please? I can make it worth your while (notice I am not defining how that will be accomplished ... art of the deal ;)

View attachment 442468 You mean to tell me that this is only the second day? I didn't sign on to this Tree to be milked dry every day forever ... can't we go to the Tree House and talk this over, please? I can make it worth your while (notice I am not defining how that will be accomplished ... art of the deal ;)
As much as Tree wishes to accommodate you (and believe it would please him) the very first post said...
I have been sentenced to 5 years as milk cow at the coffee shop for having sex with half my students I teach at the UVM. I’m ok with that. It is always good to learn new things.
Her tits ... I mean udders... do look damn fine...

Tree

As much as Tree wishes to accommodate you (and believe it would please him) the very first post said...
I have been sentenced to 5 years as milk cow at the coffee shop for having sex with half my students I teach at the UVM. I’m ok with that. It is always good to learn new things.
Her tits ... I mean udders... do look damn fine...

Tree

Pity! You'll never know what you missed. Think about it :rolleyes:

The punishment for my outburst is not limited to spending more time in the milk station but after my daily milking instead being placed in the coffee shop’s cows’ exercise yard I am bound and walked naked through the streets around the coffee shop.
perp walk 14.jpg

If that isn’t humiliating enough there is sign that reads “Barb Moore, Mad Cow”.

perp walk 15 b.jpg

The handler encourages passer-byes to grab my breasts still tender from being mechanically sucked for an hour.

In addition I am handcuffed the rest of the day including overnight. I am amazed how by the third day how full my udders bet when they come to take me for milking.

prison 067 a.jpg

I’m also kept in cell- I mean stall- isolated from the other cows but hardly in isolation. No, there are tours of women contemplating volunteering to become milk cows and privacy is in short supply.

prison 079.jpg

-Barbara Moore, now a ‘mad cow’…

Tree

View attachment 442602 Notice how deserted the pavement is? I think passersby must think I have Mad Cow Disease:confused:

View attachment 442603 Tree!!!!! I told you to stop posting those pictures ... that pic has nothing to do with the story!!!! :mad:
Yeah, but a bit after that you got to the Moore more crowded part of town...
perp walk 33.jpg
...they were none too shy with their tit-grabs, you dumb cow!!!

The picture does have to do with the story! You see the coffee shop has been contracted by Nailus Martyrs to offer 'milk cow' internments (starting at only $20K US) and the presentation of cows being treated like... animals have spiked sales!!!

Back
Top Bottom