Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Also, a few more attempts for you kinky folks that are decent but still have some issues to work through. :bdsm-heart:
Oh, @Condemned One, there's no doubt but that you've brought joy to the forums! Thank you for my dose of therapy! :)

(I don't know what I'll do when you've worked me through my issues! :eek: )

Anyway, haven't had the time to do much here htan post the occasional like, but looking at the evolution in this thread it's clear to see how a distinct style and vision has developed and it's become a lot more than the usual 'throw a prompt at the model and post' loop. Using a basic 3d pose as an input for controlnet is effective, a lot of the 3d programs out there are easy enough to use if all you want is the figure positioning, why worry about all the rendering stuff, materials, props etc when you can use the figure pose to direct the AI.

Very nice pics indeed! The last is practically perfect! I would suggest only the background, less Van Gogh style, bigger nails and some more blood.

Would be possible for me to be a model?
I'm actually quite partial to the impressionism tilt my images have. Know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I think it brings a little something extra vs a super realistic render.

Absolutely! More than happy to have some other "subjects" to work with. A couple different ways to go about that, you can PM me simple details (hair color, length, body type, etc) and I can work with that OR if you have a 3d render or photo that you like I can use that as a base for a character. Should be fun to try out!

I'm actually quite partial to the impressionism tilt my images have. Know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I think it brings a little something extra vs a super realistic render.

Absolutely! More than happy to have some other "subjects" to work with. A couple different ways to go about that, you can PM me simple details (hair color, length, body type, etc) and I can work with that OR if you have a 3d render or photo that you like I can use that as a base for a character. Should be fun to try out!
If I can , a poor nailed female body has more "hanging" position. Looking at these wonderful pictures they seems to be suspended in the air. I don't see their wheights due to gravity
Anyway that's because my taste is for a realistic rappresentation of a crucified woman.
Maybe many other are for a more idealistic view.

Anyway thank you to share in this forum your always fine work.

Back
Top Bottom