Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
A few more I enjoyed creating.
Masterpieces. The whipping scene imho is the best, moviment, body contorsion, screams = perfect.

Just a tech curiosity ( I'm fully unknowledge ) , if I understood AI software as input takes a text/description and as output gives a picture.

Supponing the text/description is the good one, how long is the process from input to output ?

Is the output a JPEG file or a monitor picture that you convert in a file ?

Masterpieces. The whipping scene imho is the best, moviment, body contorsion, screams = perfect.

Just a tech curiosity ( I'm fully unknowledge ) , if I understood AI software as input takes a text/description and as output gives a picture.

Supponing the text/description is the good one, how long is the process from input to output ?

Is the output a JPEG file or a monitor picture that you convert in a file ?
Thank you!

With the GPU I am using, generating an image from text only take a couple minutes depending on settings and quality. However, the hard part is constantly tweaking all the settings to get the image right as you try to do different things. As you layer in LoRAs and other plugins it changes how the AI interprets words and you may have to generate an image 100+ times before the AI produces the result you wanted.

I can generally get a decent output with 10-30 minutes of effort per image depending on what I'm trying to do. However, that's after hundreds of hours of tweaking and learning.

Edit: Output is a png that I convert to jpeg to save on space.

As a special request from Gabriella, I attempted to recreate the great piece that Scorpio created for her. Working with great base material but thought it turned out fairly well.

Attachments

• Gab_Siv_scorpio1.jpg
    Gab_Siv_scorpio1.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 649
  • TAaEoGS.jpg
    TAaEoGS.jpg
    739.4 KB · Views: 705
Last edited:
As a special request from Gabriella, I attempted to recreate the great piece that Scorpio created for her. Working with great base material but thought it turned out fairly well.
Bravooooo. Wow Gabriella suffering and humiliated in your rendering is so beautiful.

Did you think you could represent the whole and complete "Passion of Goddess Gabriella" ?

She and jimsac could choose the best ( and the cruellest )
scenes.

Last edited:
Indeed it's a piece of art! I got shivers and goose bumps when I saw it (and something else I cannot say so in public)! And I can really feel the pain from the thorns transfixing the skin of my forefront! bbbrrr!!!

Please, go on! This could be a terrific thread of masterpieces! :D

Kisses!

Indeed it's a piece of art! I got shivers and goose bumps when I saw it (and something else I cannot say so in public)! And I can really feel the pain from the thorns transfixing the skin of my forefront! bbbrrr!!!

Please, go on! This could be a terrific thread of masterpieces! :D

Kisses!
Dear Gabriella and Dear Condemned One, I was impressed by the representation of so deep pain and ecstatic resignation to the next step of ordeal which this gorgeous Goddess has still to endure.

But....:) may increas the marks and wounds ?

Back
Top Bottom