Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very nice pics indeed! The last is practically perfect! I would suggest only the background, less Van Gogh style, bigger nails and some more blood.

Would be possible for me to be a model?
Excited to collaborate with @GabriellaSivilla! Lots of learning and tweaking still to do with the face swap module I'm using but think I've gotten a decent likeness to her stunning appearance. Now to layer in all the fun stuff!

Also, check out those nails! Know it's silly but pretty proud of them. Getting there bit by bit.

Attachments

• gab test 06.jpg
    gab test 06.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,248
Excited to collaborate with @GabriellaSivilla! Lots of learning and tweaking still to do with the face swap module I'm using but think I've gotten a decent likeness to her stunning appearance. Now to layer in all the fun stuff!

Also, check out those nails! Know it's silly but pretty proud of them. Getting there bit by bit.

wowowowow!!! WON-DER-FUL pic!!! Thank you sooooo much for putting me up there!!! And you, mob around the cross, leer and enjoy! :)

very good. nails are much better like this, more realistic

Very good picture and very good art, too. One can see her desire to escape not only the tortures she suffers as she is nailed to the wood, but the humiliating way she is exposed to the spectators. One hopes she committed a crime to deserve her execution on the cross, but Tree fears she was a innocent crucified to make a point to her people...

Thank you, you should be proud of your great work!

May we see all of Gabriella soon?

Continuing to branch out a bit. After a ton of tweaking was able to produce my first attempt at a whipping scene. Lots of work still to do but think it's a very promising start. Also excited that I didn't need a 3d reference for this image. Think I'm getting better at training for body position and such.

Thought it was kind of funny the model got so whip happy it gave him two! Can't complain too much. :lol:
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/whipping-test1-jpg.1445582/, very good test. You are progressing rapidly. I've started delving with AI, but the results have been mostly unsatisfactory.

Would be wonderful to watch this victim whipped on her frontside with deep cuts in her tits and belly
1711299123087_Test168 copia.jpg

Something like that ? Too much ? My taste is: as much as realistic ( almost a camera shot ).

Crucifiction was a terrible torture. Long scourging to get off her flesh and dignity. The woman brought her wood over her shoulders for miles. Kicks, fists and spits along the way.
She fell many times beating her face on paveon stones.
Last humiliation, before raising the cross, was the crown of thornes.

View attachment 1450352

Something like that ? Too much ? My taste is: as much as realistic ( almost a camera shot ).

Crucifiction was a terrible torture. Long scourging to get off her flesh and dignity. The woman brought her wood over her shoulders for miles. Kicks, fists and spits along the way.
She fell many times beating her face on paveon stones.
Last humiliation, before raising the cross, was the crown of thornes.
Indeed crucifixion was a terrible, hideous torture. The victim arrived to the cross exhausted, battered, wounded, covered with blood and sperm, and this was not a just a torture, but a way to humilate the victim and demonstrate the power of Rome. I really feel the cross. Please, feel free to make pic using me as a model, I love your style!

Indeed crucifixion was a terrible, hideous torture. The victim arrived to the cross exhausted, battered, wounded, covered with blood and sperm, and this was not a just a torture, but a way to humilate the victim and demonstrate the power of Rome. I really feel the cross. Please, feel free to make pic using me as a model, I love your style!
Here's something to get you started!

Attachments

• gab whipping test 1.jpg
    gab whipping test 1.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 869
Glad to hear you like my editing style based, in this case, on wonderful art of C.O. ( supported by a sadistic AI )

I thank him so much to allow me to edit his work.

In order to have a realistic representation I like to work on body and face showing suffering expressions. Body contorsion and mouth screaming fixed by the artist in a picture.

I watched , some days ago, Gabriella Sivilla on the cross pictures by C.O. You are so beautiful, a Goddess on the cross. And you have an angelic expression no signs of cross agony. So maybe, in this case, your body covered by wounds and whipmarks could not work. I mean the final work could not be realistic.

But taking count of that if you want, I can try.

Back
Top Bottom