Conspiracy and torture at Versailles

Go to CruxDreams.com
1652167288468.png
While their rowing mates were being sold to the highest bidder in the slave market, Grammont led Sofie and Isabella to the palace of the Emir of Tunis.

- I bring a gift to His Excellency the Emir, he said to the guards at the gate.

They looked at the two naked women and assumed that they were the gift, which would please their lord.

- You will have to wait like everyone else, Frenchman, answered the head of the guards, since Grammont was already known at that court.
1652167232310.png
In this way the young women had to wait an hour naked in full view of everyone and saw the emir pass by with his courtiers.

A few minutes later Grammont and his gift were allowed to pass. The emir's palace was very lavish and labyrinthine, consisting of several courtyards as well as terraces overlooking the bay. Suddenly the girls heard the lashes and the cries of women being tortured. Their blood froze in their veins when they saw them tied to the crosses.
erotic_damian-3651.jpgf.png1652169295863.png

- They are those stubborn nuns, and to think that by converting to our faith, which is the only true one, they would be saved from the cross.

In another courtyard, they finally found the emir who, together with his courtiers, enjoyed the slaves of his harem.

Grammont bowed.
1652170832192.png
- My lord emir, may peace be with you.
1652171618576.png
- Also French, I have already heard that you have come to my kingdom and this time with many beautiful slaves. My people will be happy, but who are those two women you bring with you?

- Two pearls worthy of your harem, they are a gift for you.

- A gift?, do you give them to me for free?

- Yes, although when you find out who they are, you may want to reward me with another gift from yourself.

The emir smiled because he knew that the "gifts" of that corsair always expected a return.

- Let's see close them.

- The brunette is Sofie de Cuivillers, my lord, the former mistress of King Louis of France.

The emir feigned surprise, it was not the first time that Grammont had sold him a fake "aristocratic" slave. Anyway, she was so beautiful that he didn't dislike her at all.

- And the blonde?
-
- You are going to love the blonde, my lord, she is nothing more and nothing less than Isabella, the daughter of the Viceroy of Naples.

That did change the emir´s face, who suddenly became very serious.
1652167793062.png
- Is it true? Let's see, come here, let me see you.
1652171618576.png
- Yes she seems a princess, but. How do I know you're not lying to me, French?
1652170832192.png

- I heard that the ambassador from Naples is here, ask him.

The emir looked at Grammont and understood.

- Call the ambassador from Naples here
bdsm_digital_art_auction_by_wingman61_d9a4319.jpg1652170780040.png
As soon as the ambassador came in and saw the woman, he made a very eloquent gesture of surprise.

- My lady Isabella, you here!. What is this? Get your dirty hands off her body, minion.

- Dear Don Pablo, Ambassador of Naples, the Viceroy's daughter was captured by my fleet while sailing to Spain.
1652179324737.png
- My lord, do not doubt that the viceroy will pay the ransom you ask for, but do not allow this humiliation of having her naked and handcuffed, at least give her something to cover herself. If you allow me, I will leave today for Naples and go to get the ransom that you established.
1652179361739.png
- No, Don Pablo, I do not want any ransom for Isabella, she will be executed along with the other nuns.

- What?

Ibrahim, my faithful chief torturer, I hand over this woman to you to be fucked and tortured by your men for three days and three nights without mercy. What means have you thought for its execution?
1652179396547.png
- It is a beautiful specimen, my lord, it would look very beautiful naked on the cross.

- Tomorrow there will be more than fifty naked nuns nailed to crosses, I want their execution to be more showy.
1652179440182.png
- In that case, I allow myself to recommend that it be impaled and then with a stick going through it from the anus to the mouth, it be roasted over a slow fire over some embers.

- No, no, please, be pity I´ll be your slave for ever, pleaseee.

- You assure me that she will be alive when the stake runs through her?

- Of course, my lord, do you doubt my ability?
1652179541125.png
- Impaled?, Are you crazy? You are a bloodthirsty sadist.
1652179361739.png
- Watch your tongue Don Pablo if you don't want to be impaled next to her. Take the two slaves to the torture chamber where the Mother Abbess and her most faithful nuns are being interrogated. I'll go down with the ambassador to see how you torture Isabella for fun.

- What do we do with the other?

- The other?, carry her down as well, she will die on the cross.
1652179591745.png
So Ibrahim's men led the two women in chains to the dungeons while the emir rewarded Grammont with a chest full of gold coins.

3bc9ad41-3b3e-47be-a8d9-0b2c565b7c8c_scaled.jpg
The dungeons of the Tunis palace did not seem very different to Sofie from those of the Bastille, in contrast to the stifling heat outside the cold and damp quickly clinging to her bare skin as the henchmen led them downstairs. Suddenly they heard the screams of the women who were being tortured at the time and they knocked on the door of the torture chamber.
Ahmed, open the door, I'll bring you fresh meat.

The executioner obeyed and quickly launched to squeeze Isabella's tits.

- Ha, ha, what pearls of Europe do you bring me here?

- They are special guests of the emir, begin by ringing the blonde´s tits and clit.
1652179669681.png
- With great pleasure, precious, what thick and pink nipples you have, they will be beautiful with some rings.

- No, leave me!
1652180049202.png
The two women were forced into the torture chamber where they were trying to convince the nuns to renounce Christianity, but to no avail.
1652179923543.png

- IAAAYYY, MY GOD, HELP ME, I WILL BE YOUR SLAVE FOR EVER IAAAAYYYY.

1652187500313.jpeg
In one corner, stretched out on the torture rack, was the mother abbess. In reality, she was young, no older than 30, of great beauty and a body disciplined by fasting and physical exercise. The guards had repeatedly raped her but were waiting for the emir to start torturing her.

- Leave me, leave me, don't torture me, I'll become Muslim, but please don't torture me.
1652188865692.png1652188947244.png
- I don't want your screams to bother the emir, so before the torture I'm going to gag you with this, so you'll learn how to shove a cock deep down your throat.

1652189012583.png
Sofie and Isabella choked on having to swallow those huge dildos, but finally only gurgling sounds came out of their mouths.

- Like this,, be quiet, that´s better. Put them in the stocks and prepare the needles Ahmed.

1652189473023.png
- Ha, ha, I love this part.
1652188641491.png
- Are you comfortable noble ladies?

- The needles are already red hot sir.

- Stick them in the nipples of the viceroy's daughter, but do it slowly so that the burning steel feels good.

1652189111011.png
- MMMMMMMMHHHH Isabella's eyes rolled back in pain and a stream of urine escaped between her legs.

- Easy, easy, my lady, this is only the beginning of your long torture.
1652189171997.png
- And now the iron, the slave must bear the seal of her master on her left buttock.
1652189219429.png
- NNNNNNMMMMMMMMHH

- Yes, a good brand, the name of your lord is perfectly readable.

1652201700953.png
It was the turn of ringing Sofie who was tied in a similar way to Isabella, They had taken her rings off before they landed but now they were going to put them back on without caring that she already had holes in her nipples and clitoris.
1652201736882.png
Then the Emir came in the dungeon with his courtiers and the ambassador Don Pablo to enjoy the torture of the slaves.

- Have any of these nuns converted to Islam?

- Not my lord, but if you wish we will continue torturing them.
1652201719223.png
- No, it's useless, they all obey the mother superior, in the next few hours only she will be tortured. Oh I see you have girdled the viceroy's daughter.

- Yes sir, now I was about to do the same with the other
1652201754808.png

- Ah, the Sun King's girlfriend, Continue then, I don't want to interrupt you.

So Ahmed went over to Sofie to ring her nipples.

- By the beard of the prophet!

- What happen?
1652201769421.png1652201784394.png

- This woman is horny, her nipples are hard as stones and enlarged, the same goes for her sex. Oh, he's got it wet and hot. I don't understand, hasn't she seen how I've ringed the other one?

- Ibrahim, is it possible for a woman to get horny while being tortured?

- Yes sir, it happens to some masochistic sluts, they can even reach orgasm.

- How interesting!, I would like to see if this one cums while you torture her, what do you suggest?
1652201798110.png
- Her tits seem to be are very sensitive as well as big, I think you will like to see how I pierce her tits with hot needles.

- Excellent, I want to see it.
1652201813981.png
The executioner prepared long steel needles and placed them on the brazier to heat up.

While they were preparing Sofie's torture, the emir felt his member getting hard.
1652201828950.png
The cruel and sadistic man delighted in the impressive anatomy of the woman and realized that indeed her nipples were thick and her pussy distilled nonstop vaginal discharge.

These men were unaware that Sofie had already experienced the torture of red-hot needles in the Bastille and had an orgasm every time she remembered.
1652201736882.png
- Come on, executioner, pierce her tits but as slowly as you can.

- And Sofie came back to the hell again....or perhaps the heaven?

1652201843139.png
- IIAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

Last edited:
After more than an hour of torture, Sofie passed out. The emir could not swear that she had an orgasm during tit torture as he did not have enough experience to distinguish between a woman's reactions to pain or pleasure.
1652263434572.png
- It would be a shame if she died tomorrow, he thought while caressing her nude body. Well, I will have her tortured for three days and in the end she will be executed together with Isabella.

The Emir's thoughts were interrupted by Ibrahim.

- What do we do with the mother abbess? I humbly remind you that you had come for that.

- Oh sure, the mother abbess, Sister Angela, I hope that the wait has not been long for you. It will have been longer for the executioners seeing you naked and stretched out on the rack. By Allah what a beautiful body you have, I had not imagined it like this under your ugly habits.

valeria on the rack.png
- I have a request for you sir.

- Are you going to convert to Islam, infidel?

-No, never, I will not convert to that false religion, but forgive my nuns, they are innocent. Torture me, I am the only one responsible.

- Oh sure I will torture you, but only you can save them, convert to Islam and convince them to do so

- I can not do this

- Then tomorrow all of you will be crucified.

- Kill us in another way, infidel, we are not worthy to die like Christ our Lord.

- Unfortunate, you will suffer much more than your Jesus, do you know how long it takes to die on the cross? Tell her Ibrahim.

- Giving them enough water three days and three nights,... maybe four.

- Have you heard stubborn christian?, is that what you want for your nuns?

- I am not responsible for what you do to us, do what you have to do.

- Until now you are the only nun in the convent who has not suffered torture, but I know you have heard the screams and pleas of your sisters while they were being tortured. You are nobody special, in fact, the executioners say that you are a woman like the others, or at least you have behaved the same while they fucked you. He told her this caressing her sex.

- No matter what you do to my body, my soul will be saved and that's the important thing.

- We'll see if you don't mind what we do to your body, start stretching this brave nun.
001 (1).gif
The executioners took the controls of the colt and began to tighten. The cylinder made a querulous noise as the ropes shuddered and the brake made a rhythmic clang. Sor Angela's naked body began to stretch as she muttered a prayer.
Valeria on the rack sttetched.png
- Slowly, there is no hurry, executioners, said the emir, feeling a growing excitement. The rack was one of his favorite entertainments, especially when a beautiful naked woman was on top of it.
tumblr_lw98ipMdoi1qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg
Sor Angela's naked body glistened in her own perspiration. After several turns of the cylinder it was evident that her limbs were stretching more than was bearable but although the nun had stopped praying she was not screaming, it was evident that she was suppressing her screams.

1652263434572.png
- I have to admit that you are not an ordinary woman, but that will not save you. Executioner one more lap, she has to shout.

002 (2).gif
- IIAAAAAAYYYYYYY

- Ha, ha, it hurst, isn´t it?

- Forgive me, forgive me, my lord, during torture I will not deny you.

- Damn! continue.
6-Maleficarum0414.jpg

- GGGGNNNNN MY LOOOORD.

- Sir, if we keep squeezing the rack, the arms will dislocate.

- You're right, Ibrahim, I want you to have them on your shoulders tomorrow so she can "dance" on the cross. Torture her in other ways, come on, don't let her rest.

Valeria on the rack 2.pngtortura agujas en pechos.pngWitchseekers 265.jpg

Sister Angela was tortured for two more hours, for which the executioners took turns using hot and cold tongs, but she not only did not deny her faith but thanked God that her sacrifice served as a manifestation of God's power.

Seeing that he could not achieve anything with her and somewhat bored, the emir ordered that she be released from the rack and taken to her dungeon in order to rest until the next morning crucifixion.

Seeing that Sofie had regained consciousness, the sadistic emir smiled and said,
1652263434572.png
- Bring another rack from the dungeon next door, let's have fun with the two princesses.

Following the emir's orders, the executioners laid Sofie on the torture rack and after tying her hands and feet, they activated the cylinder to immobilize her on the torture table.
valeria in the rack.png
At the moment they only stretched her body enough to be able to torture her with other sadistic instruments. Then they would stretch her body little by little, alternating these two types of torture.
valeria sees nedles.png
The emir liked it that way.

rack.png
Then it was Isabella's turn, but when she saw the other rack destined for her and the shredding instruments warming in the brazier, the woman knelt down and hugged the executioner's waist as if that could help her.
1652272787783.png1652272872229.png
The young woman desperately offered herself as a sex slave to perform the most depraved sex acts with the executioner just to save herself from torture.
1652353045280.png
The emir smiled, looking out of the corner of his eye at Don Pablo, who saw indignantly the scene of humiliation of the Viceroy's daughter.
xena06.jpg
However, humiliating herself and becoming a whore did the young princess no good. the next few hours, Sofie and Isabella suffered side by side a much worse torture than Sor Angela had suffered, just for the emir's pleasure and to achieve his political goals.
UvL1VsyUSBS4s872ZSCJbgWjo35OTcTs1pfN4tINTEX4S-+P3beAOwKCEjVm-BtUn9KcnYQTl4e7eNRjAWdQo6zfrB39H1...jpg
The ambassador had to witness and helplessly hear the screams of his young lady without being able to do anything to avoid it.

- My dear ambassador, I hope that you do not lose any detail of the torture of the young Isabella and that you tell everything to the Viceroy. Surely deep down you enjoy the show as much as I do.

- Sir, this is outrageous, rest assured this means war.

The emir smiled and limited himself to saying.
- Come on, now take care of the princess's pussy, let the ambassador enjoy it.
Pussy torture.png
- NOOOOOOOO
7VKmnZv (1).jpg
Meanwhile, Sister Angela and her nuns spent the last night before the crucifixion in their cells. The men who were going to crucify them were paid in advance for their services as executioners by receiving sexual favors from the nuns. These did not even resist but submissively surrendered to their martyrdom.

Last edited:
At dawn very early, the emir's men went to look for the nuns in their dungeons.
xena31 (1).jpg
Many felt their hearts skip a beat as they heard the rattling of bolts, the orders of the executioners, and the hurried footsteps of the guards.
ILPC121.JPG
The young martyrs said their goodbyes and some hurried their last prayers when the cell door opened and the brutal guards appeared with their whips and chains.
8b57e79f424f2b23c4e13a634180f7a4.jpegseeker 00.jpg
- Come on, nuns, outside, the time has come.
1652371040481.png
Despite their fear, all of them had accepted to suffer their martyrdom with submission and dignity, so none of them resisted, although some did cry and tremble with fear.
andaroos_chronicles___chapter_12___page_498_by_skatingjesus_dc54lv1-350t.jpg
The convicts were taken out into the prison yard and arranged neatly in rows. There in the center there were several dozen pieces of wood, they were the short arms of the cross that the women should carry on their shoulders to the place of crucifixion.
1652374739448.png1652371264126.png

Probably what most frightened the young nuns and innocent novices at that time were the bloodhounds. The guards sometimes used them to control the prisoners during executions and also incited them against naked and defenseless women so that they would obey better.

1652370929037.png

Soon the first victim was forced to his knees and the scaffold was placed over his shoulders, tightly tied to his arms with wet ropes.

The other nuns cried because that was the beginning of their long ordeal that would last several days.
1652375118190.png
- Come on, slut, come here and on your knees, you are the next.

00ca927284633ee4c9acc6192c5b2270.jpegimages (4).jpg
- Come on, now it's your turn, kneel down.

1652390448031.png
Little by little they were placing the patibulum on their shoulders and without waiting to do it with the sixty nuns, they were taking them to the place of the crucifixion.
unnamed (10).jpg
The crucifixions were made several kilometers outside the city walls, on a desolate hill where there was not a drop of water or any shade and where the sun shone in all its fullness.
1652393068863.png
Just getting there was a terrible ordeal for the condemned as they had to walk several kilometers with the heavy cross on their backs.
1513597513.jpg
Even though it was not yet eight in the morning, the temperature was rising very quickly. At noon it would reach 40º centigrade.

images (4).jpg

Despite the fact that they all walked obediently and submissively, the executioners could not avoid giving them a few lashes for the sheer pleasure of making them suffer.

In any case, the floggings and other tortures prior to the crucifixion awaited them on the hill, as some of them soon discovered.
3803BAF1-5E0B-476A-9097-B5921FC5885A.jpeg
- My God, look at that sisters.
images (8).jpg174505037_1.jpg
There were dozens of long sticks piled up that were going to serve as stipes and a mountain of black and pointed iron nails.

2016-06-18-22-33-49.jpg
As soon as they reached the top of the hill, the girls fell exhausted to the ground.
002.jpg
Then the short wood was removed from their shoulders and the girls were left on their knees while the executioners busied themselves assembling the two sticks of the crosses.
2016-01-30-09-36-49.jpg
Then they could see the hell that awaited them. Obviously they were not going to limit themselves to crucifying them but once on the cross they would torture them in different and cruel ways as they guessed when seeing the torture tools:
descarga.jpg
las tenazas
ea77d319c9cf0b57cc9be9255c75112d.jpg
the breastrippers
images (22).jpg
flaying rackets
horno-medieval-con-las-pinzas-del-hierro-y-los-carbones-ardientes-en-fragua-125031161.jpg
In addition the tormentors were going to use them red hot on their skin because every few meters they had placed a brazier full of burning coals where they had put tongs and other irons.
00000.jpg

Finally, along with the nails and hammers, the executioners had placed crowns of thorns that they themselves had made with the local thorns, which were very abundant in the hill. It came from a cruel joke, because someone told the emir that the real name of the convent of the Holy Cross was "Convent of the Holy Cross and the crown of thorns of Christ". Laughing, the emir said that crowns of thorns should be made for the nuns, and the executioners took it literally.

BIG-18-18-cat-o-nine-tails.jpg006 (1).jpg

One of the executioners chose the whip of tails and headed towards the first victim who had been tied to the whipping post.

007.jpg
Scourging the nuns before nailing them to the crosses was totally superfluous because they behaved like little lambs and did not resist anything that the cruel executioners did to them.

However, the emir insisted that all of them be flogged from behind. Again, the emir's argument was cruel sarcasm.

- The nuns know very well the Passion of Christ as narrated in the Gospels, if we did not flagellate them, they would criticize us.

008.jpg
Thus, all of the girls received between 40 and 60 lashes by the executioners, and they not only marked their backs, buttocks and thighs, but also deflected the lashes to their tits, torso and hips.
59fa6452ea70f3141828255.jpeg
They also used whips impregnated with salt water so that the lashes were more painful, the wounds more open and itchy as if they were licking the skin with the flame of a torch.
59fa6452ea7067188396263.jpeg59fa6452ea8661144728074.jpeg
The result is that even the bravest nuns who wanted to endure their martyrdom with dignity, began to scream and howl like crazy when they received the first five or six lashes.
9fa13d603968c4f567aceda63074e157.jpeg
The others who watched the cruel flogging sweating and trembling with fear did not say anything or protest but internally some of them began to regret not converting to Islam.

- Come on, your partner is about to pass out, now it's your turn ..say goodbye to your skin
763660999.jpg
- No, no, please.

- SSSHHHAAAACCCKKK

- ONE
59fa6452ad7538154343084.jpeg

- IAAAAAYYYY, MY GOD.

1652456228630.png

The nuns and novices went one behind the other on the whipping posts as they collapsed, unable to take any more whipping. The executioners also didn't want to risk any nun dying before being crucified, so they put the whip down long before they passed out.

The next thing was infinitely crueler. The executioners carried the victim to the cross that was already mounted on the ground.
291572_SJ_AC2_295.jpg
- Come on bitch, walk, the executioners have already sharpened the nails for you

The young Sister Sofia, a novice who was only 18 years old, had received more than fifty lashes but when they finished with her they tied her hands to her wrists and two Numidian slaves dragged her to the cross. On her way to the cross, Hortensia saw some of her sisters already crucified, their faces contorted with pain.

- Oh my God, Helen

1652463177882.png1652461839039.png1652461954122.png1652462724908.png
After brutally laying her down on the wood and raping her again, they hammered two thick iron nails into the carpal tunnel of her wrists, something extremely painful. Sofia screamed and cried while they crucified her and she cried even louder when they nailed her feet to the cross.
fryq9ok3ubd41.jpg872569707.jpg
Then, as the young woman did not weigh much, the two Numidians lifted the cross and set it on its feet. Once the cross was secured, they left Sofia to suffer alone and went for another victim.

More nuns were reaching the top of the hill and to prevent them from rebelling or escaping they were tied to different torture posts.
1652456429883.png
From the posts the poor girls watched as their sisters were flogged and crucified without any mercy and how more and more crosses rose before their eyes.

1652457876398.png
- Please, please don't flog me, don´t crucify me, I renounce my faith, I will become a Muslim, I promise.

- It's late little nun, that one that is there is your cross and you will pray to Ala when you are crucified.

- NO, NOOO; PLEASE I GIVE UP MY FAITH

It is not easy to flog and crucify more than fifty women even if they do not resist at all
59fa645358f8b3178548588.jpeg79924758_p0.jpg
However, the executioners, slaves and mercenaries of the emir did a good job and when the sun was already high around noon, they had managed to get half of the condemned women to receive their ration of lashes and hang from their crosses.

86B85DB5-CA18-40F8-A237-2FC2C4EF4619.jpeg6334787-cx_jn_s_crucifixion_03.png3cruxFull.jpg

The most difficult thing was to nail the wrists and feet of the slaves without hardly causing them to bleed. That would ensure that they remained alive on the crosses as long as possible and therefore suffered much more.

9084E41B-06AC-479A-8FD1-BAEC1CB27FD1.jpeg
In their young lives, those selfless nuns knew the passion of Christ almost by heart, but only in theory. None of them would have imagined what it meant to die on the cross, a slow and anguished ordeal: the pain in every corner of their body, the difficulties in breathing, the thirst, the tremendous heat, the skin on their backs and buttocks, and what they had only been on the cross an hour or two.
7195238-h33.jpg
Soon some began to "dance" on the crosses to the delight of the men.

eulalia_s_fate_007_by_skatingjesus-dazigim.jpg
Meanwhile, more and more nuns climbed the hill with the crosses on their backs. over the shoulders.
The screams and cries of their crucified companions mingled with the hammer blows and the screams of those who were being nailed or flogged froze their blood in their veins, because they knew that they too were going to go through that horror.
31CA427B-338B-4536-9621-32D97F17DDC5.jpeg
However, they all continued walking towards their martyrdom, because that was the antechamber of heaven.
Emily_Anna_teaser (1).png
- Keep on, don´t cry sister, remember that our Lord even in ordeal told the good thief: "Today you will be with me in paradise"

The dungeons of the emir's castle had been almost empty. Now only Sister Angela, Isabella and Sofie remained in them, who were recovering from the lengths of torture on the rack.
har006.jpg
The emir has ordered that these three also be taken to the hill of the crucifixion, oh and that they carry their own crosses on their backs.

03.jpeg
The Mother Abbess was already counting on it, but Sofie and Isabella did not know that they would also be crucified. Despite this, Sofie behaved submissively and despite her enormous weight she decided to take the cross that had been assigned to her. It was a complete cross with the two poles already assembled together and carrying it to the place of execution would not be an easy task.

1E625059-E76E-4907-BF28-AACE3A81A3EF.jpegconcubine1252 copy (1).jpg
Isabella did not show Sofie's submission and cried and protested not to be crucified, however after giving her several lashes and kicks the young woman saw that she had no other choice and despite its enormous weight she had to drag the wooden cross throughout the city .

1652612960320.png

With Sor Angela, the executioners were especially cruel, because first of all they crowned her with a crown of thorns as they had done with Christ. Despite the stabbing pain of dozens of thorns piercing her forehead, head and temples, Sister Angela accepted martyrdom and did not utter a single cry.

1652613088243.png

Before she had to carry her cross, Sister Angela was taken by her guardians to a balcony so that the people could see her, who, seeing the nun totally naked and wearing the crown of thorns, insulted her and called her an infidel asking for the cross for her. . Sister Angela felt like Christ himself during his passion.

- Please have mercy on me, let cover my sex.

And one of the guards took pity on her and with a rag he improvised a small loincloth.

- Thank you, may your God reward you.
carrying-the-cross-ii-ramon-martinez.jpg1523192036974.pngcarrying-the-cross-i-ramon-martinez.jpg
Then they showed her the cross and without resisting, Sister Angela prepared to carry it. At first it was very difficult for her to stand up, but finally the mother superior was able to take the first steps while the executioners whipped her.
downloadfile-20.jpeg

The three women were paraded like this throughout the city so that the people would see them during the via crucis.

1652622874889.png

For the three condemned women it was very hard to leave the city and carry the crosses to the top of the hill on that steep slope. Besides, it was 2:00 p.m. m.and the temperature in the sun reached 45 º C.
1652623803186.png
The executioners had orders to make them walk so they whipped them non-stop and prodded them with specially trained hounds.
1652623660444.png016.jpg
Logically, the three women stumbled constantly and fell to the ground, but the men showed no mercy and forced them to pick up the crosses and continue walking with more and more whips.

00044.jpg1652623049112.png1652622685922.png
One of the guards ripped Sor Angela's loincloth off and started whipping her because she wasn't walking fast enough. The woman fell to the ground exhausted, hurting her knees, but when she regained some of her strength, she picked up the cross trembling and began to walk again.

018.jpg1652623272301.png

Sofie also tried to overcome the punishment and hold on but Isabella wouldn't stop crying and that made her receive more and more lashes on her punished back. The poor woman couldn't stop thinking that in a few minutes she was going to be crucified and she didn't want to reach the top of the hill.

- Come on Christian whore, come on, stand up and walk or I'll tear your skin off with lashes.
00068 copie.jpg
Finally, when they ascended the steep slope, the falls were even more frequent, but the cruel guards forced them to climb the few meters that separated them from the place of the execution.

1652629482202.png
Reaching the top of the hill, the women were met with a hellish view.
1652629321357.png8 Sj on hair Emily crucified 001.jpgB7C0D9BA-72F6-4DEB-89EA-64924D39C93B.jpeg
It seemed like a forest of crosses, in each of which a naked woman suffered one of the worst tortures invented by human beings.

7F87DB1B-7B04-4EA6-8A55-F28054A7287A.jpeg
- Mother,....mother superior, pray to God for me...to mitigate my suffering, please.
adultera_et_clepta.jpg
Sister Angela recognized that voice and the rest of the nuns and novices of the convent. Both naked, with their bodies covered in whip marks and their naked genitals dripping with semen from the latest rapes.
7087647-bi4.jpg
That was like being in hell. The executioners were still crucifying some nuns and raising the crosses. Then they looked satisfied at their work.
Bartnel007.jpg
- Ha ha, blow some air up there little nun?

Bartnel21.jpg
- I, I forgive you in spite of everything because you don't know what you're doing.

- We'll see if you'll forgive us when we torture you wit red hot tongs on the third day, enjoy the views unfaithful Christian.

crux dance.jpg
Some condemned women had already been crucified for several hours at more than 40 degrees of temperature, every inch of their body ached horribly and it was becoming more and more difficult for them to breathe with what they had already started the "dance" typical of those crucified.

- IIAAAAAAAYY, MY FEET, MY GOD PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU I CAN´T STAND MORE.

Back
Top Bottom