Conspiracy and torture at Versailles

Go to CruxDreams.com
burdened by rotrex.jpg
Sister Angela reached the top of the hill of crosses so exhausted that the last hundred meters she had to drag her heavy cross on all fours.
000023.jpg
After leaving the cross lying on the ground, the woman lay down on the wood because the sand burned from the burning sun.

The executioners still had to drill into the wood at the points where the nails were to be driven in and sharpen the points of the nails with stones.

While they were making these preparations, the other executioners demanded that Sor Angela give them one last blowjob.

- Come on boss of the nuns, the prison guards say that you know how to suck very well and that you have a soft and hot pussy that gets wet easily.
00020ddd.jpg
- No, no, leave me alone, isn't it enough for you to crucify me? Isn't that cruel enough?

- Look Christian, either you suck me off or I'll burn the soles of those nuns' feet with this iron.

Faced with the threat against her nuns, the Mother Superior agreed to fuck one last time with her torturers.

image (4).jpeg
-Ha, ha, it was true, the mother superior sucks it better than any other, like this, like this, suck slowly, when you're done with mine you're going to suck the others too.

006_000001.png
The woman had to make five meals that end up ejaculating and pissing in her mouth.

- Stop being so dirty, whore, that's not going to get you off the cross, lie down there and spread your arms.

Sor Angela submissively obeyed and then they all caught her and began to crucify her by the left wrist.
007_00000.png
KLANG IAAAAAYYYYYYYY

Despite her initial intention to endure the pain without screaming, the woman was surprised by the intense inner fire she felt when the nail penetrated her wrist, severing nerves and tendons.

- It hurts, right, Christian? Let's hit the nail hard, it has to go deep into the wood.

KLANG, KLANG, KLANG.

IAAAAAYYYYYY STOP, STOP, MY GOOOD

1652717817080.png

After the left, they continued with the right wrist and Sor Ángela writhed in pain, digging dozens of splinters into her back and butt.

image (3).jpeg

So sensual and erotic did the convulsions of the naked woman on the cross seem to them, that the executioners raped her again half-crucified.

1652717976289.png

Finally they nailed his feet and several executioners put the cross upright.
1652718136254.png
Sister Angela only stopped crying several minutes after the cross was upright. Then she looked left and right and saw that she was surrounded by her sisters, more than seventy hours of hell still awaited her before she expired.

006_000001.png
Wow.:rolleyes:
Looks amazing!

Sofie and Isabella were forced to watch as Sor Angela was crucified.
1652784316521.png
They were then tied side by side to whipping posts as a preliminary to their own crucifixion. So the two former aristocrats were flogged again like two common slaves. The executioners were very morbid doing it with them so they worked hard and gave them a few more lashes.

Andaroos-10-Page-161r.jpg

SSSHAAACKKK, IAAAAYYYYY

SSSHHHAAAACKKK IIIAAAAYYYYY

After more than fifty lashes, the two women were exhausted, so the executioners stopped and untied them from the posts, so that both of them were lying on the ground with their bodies full of whip marks.

They were about to nail them to the crosses when one of the emir's guards stopped the execution and ordered the two women to be brought before their lord.

1652456292520.png
The emir had set up a tent with all the luxuries next to the site of the crucifixions to enjoy the long and cruel torture of the nuns. He also wanted Don Pablo to see it with him, so he invited him to his tent.

As soon as she saw the emir in front of her tent, Isabella hastened to her knees to ask him for mercy.

- Please don't have me crucified, please have mercy.

The emir hesitated for a while

- Okay, one of you will be crucified and the other will be saved from the cross, the one who fucks better. Put them in my tent, he told a Numida slave.
Sofie Isabella y el emir 2.png

- Come on bitches, kneel before your lord and show him obedience.

- Leave me alone with them Ibrahim.

Sofie isabella y el emir.pngIsabella y el emir.pngisabella y el emir 2.png

The emir began by fucking Sofie and then went to Isabella and although she tried to be docile and submissive to save herself from the cross, the wounds from the whipping hurt her and the emir was not completely satisfied.

Finally, fed up with the Italian's squeamishness, the emir despised her and made her stick her head in a container full of piss while he fucked Sofie.
sofie isabella y el emir 3.png
The brunette was a totally different pleasure because she behaved like a submissive and complacent woman when penetrated by the emir´s penis . Her skill as a lover saved again her from death.

- Ibrahim, take this useless woman and crucify her out there in front of my tent.

- NOOOOO, NOOO, PLEASE, NOOOOO

- Ah, use ropes and not nails, she still has three days to serve me as torture toy until the execution day.

crucifixion de isabella 3.png
So Isabella was crucified in front of the emir's tent and in the presence of Don Pablo who was scandalized by the cruel and denigrating treatment that his young mistress was suffering.

- Don Pablo, please save me, save me.

But the Spanish nobleman could do nothing.

1652784443732.png

It was Sofie after receiving the emir's hot sperm twice who suggested that she could pleasure him with her mouth while he saw how Isabella was being tortured on the cross.

The emir agreed and verified that Sofie was an exceptional blowjober because she was capable of prolonging her ecstasy almost to infinity. That saved her from the cross an even she became in one of his harem favorites

Last edited:
1652882597554.png

Although Sofie gave him great pleasure as he watched Isabella's torture on the cross, the emir decided that King Louis' former mistress should also be crucified without nails.

1652883302692.png
It was 4 p.m. m. and the sun fell on the bare hill generating a temperature above 40º centigrade and without a single wisp of air.
6E27E8B5-FC16-48B6-B41A-3FD993FFB58D.jpeg087F652B-B823-498F-86AD-8282BA1AFEAB.jpeg64B20E09-A6D7-4569-86DA-B931369D4630.jpeg0867A62D-B63D-4711-BB16-161F6576C96F.jpeg
In addition, many of the young women had already lost their strength and had stopped struggling against suffocation as they hung apparently helpless from their nails with arms outstretched and legs bent . The head of the executioners warned the emir that if he did not want the nuns to die in the next few hours, it would be convenient to place a sedile on them to sit down and be able to breathe better.
EDECA4EE-3014-49B7-927D-FF4CE0007C1B.jpeg
The executioners did not miss this opportunity to continue humiliating the nuns, which is why the sedile they were offered was the double cornu. Two wooden dildos, one for the pussy and one for the anus hole. The first was long and thick while the second was short but much thicker to break the anal sphincter.

1652897048680.png

When they put that infamous double cunt on them, many nuns refused to be double penetrated by those monstrous cunt in front of the lustful guards, but in the end, due to lack of air, they had no choice but to allow themselves to be penetrated by the dildos.

Holly crucified 001.jpg7A0F9692-42C8-4BD6-A82E-1DF94067FFD2.jpeg

By allowing themselves to be penetrated by the double cornu, the dildos destroyed the
pleasure two orifices of the crucified women. None of the guards who saw them writhing and moaning could have sworn what part of pain and what part of pleasure those wives of Jesus Christ experienced.

1A028361-AC82-49C3-B29B-94DE3F7F1F4E.jpeg
Some crucified women were less lucky because could only rest their crotch on crueler sediles like sharp wooden wedges that were stuck deep between the vaginal lips.
1652969422387.pngGG 2 10 Greek Girls on the Cross.jpg
Some of these wedges had been placed with small points that were stuck in the labia, thighs and buttocks. The poor nuns who had to ride on these infernal mounts lived three days of desperate hell.

image.jpgRiding the Cornu.jpg07 Regina Lost in Pain .jpgRegina on the Cross 2  8 3..jpg
Others received dildos bristling with small points that literally scratched the inner walls of the vagina or the anal sphincter every time the woman fucked herself.

92707C71-B815-4235-B556-6E6E0478120A.jpeg
Some dildos were thicker than others and the carpenters had not polished the wood so that the women stuck the splinters into their labia and dug deeper and deeper causing them intense pain.
The Modest Girl 11 Riding the Cornu 12 7.jpg
Many were suffering in such a way penetrated by those painful dildos that they were even grateful when the guards approached the crosses to fuck them.
The Modest Girl 08 Molested on the Cross  12 6.jpg
- Ha, ha, your pussy is so wet, little nun, I think my cock will enter you at first.

- Yes, fuck me but take away this cornu that is killing me.

At sunset, when the scorching heat began to subside, the executioners and guards came out of the tents where they had taken refuge and headed towards the condemned women who had already been crucified for nearly ten hours with the intention of fucking them. Each cross became a little orgy.

touched revised.jpg
- Come on nun, if you're good to us we'll unnail your horn for a few minutes and we'll support you with our own cocks, who knows? Maybe we'll give you some water.

7195D164-6B3B-4A17-86FC-202944927CA7.jpeg
The youngest novices were surrounded by men eager for sex who argued among themselves in which order they were going to fuck her, despite the fact that she was crying and asking please to be taken down from the cross.

Helpless.jpg
- You're very wet, Sor Juana, it seems you're not doing too badly. I'm going to put it in your wet pussy and that way you'll feel what it's like to be double penetrated with the cornu stuck in your ass. You'll see you'll have an orgasm.
Cross Pain 10 13.jpg

- AAAYYY, AAAYYYY, you're going to rip it out of me, my God.

- Ja, ja, your niples are hard as stones, you are about to come dirty nun.
B87DD0FC-846C-4FF8-B6C9-39B71F47E404.jpeg

- Don't worry, Sister Ines, don't worry if your pussy suddenly feels empty, now I'll fill it again with a big piece of meat.

19D1D3F7-1917-4D31-B08E-60911F51EEA9.jpeg

Probably the most successful nun was Sor María, nature had endowed her with large ad very sensitive breasts. The guys held onto them with open hands as they fucked her hard. In exchange, Sor María experienced several orgasms while being fucked on the cross.
Cross%20Raped%202.jpg

- Stop, stop, please, no more.

- Come on Sor Maria, you are coming again.

90DD52BC-B13C-4D84-86CD-212AB7547C28.jpeg
- Ha, ha, what a soft and hot pussy, you liked it too, huh nun?, your boobs are on end.

dying%20of%20thirst.jpg
Sor Amalia received her rapist's cum shots on her tits and when she saw it, she tilted her head and stuck out her tongue to receive a little liquid. The woman was so thirsty that she would have killed for a few drops of water.

The Carnifex's Men.jpg
- Come on, girl, give me a kiss, give me a kiss, the three of us are going to fuck you again.

Sor Juana did not want to kiss that pig Soleiman, a cruel old and ugly executioner whose mouth smelled like lightning because all his teeth were rotten.

After fucking the crucified nuns as much as they wanted, the cruel executioners put the cornu back in their place.
Fingered Wench 12 1.jpgUnhappy Ending  11 15.jpg37.jpg
- Don't be sad little nun for having run out of fun. Now I'll put your wooden lover back on so you don't feel alone tonight, ha ha.
2016-06-01-00-24-45 (1).jpg
They also gave them something to drink so that they would not die of dehydration.

6571977E-33DF-4E65-9D8E-CFA2ABB370AF.jpeg
- Come on, baby, drink it, you still have to live two more days to amuse the emir.

Daughter's Farewell.9 17.jpgtothecross3.jpgharem_2.jpg

Meanwhile Isabella and Sofie were lowered from their crosses and driven back to the city to continue their torture in the emir's dungeons.

1653143575996.png

Meanwhile the sun set on the horizon and the crucified were left alone on their crosses.
all over.12 12.jpg
That night the temperature dropped to 4º C

The following three days the two women were subjected to all kinds of cruel and sadistic punishments.
damian10155.jpg
The emir told his guests that the two women who suffered before their eyes were two high-ranking infidels.

1653148210017.png
The two girls were repeatedly flogged in front of Tunisian religious leaders. They were satisfied that the emir had got rid of the Christian nuns who were a danger to the religious integrity of the people. They also approved of the punishment of these highborn Christian women and enjoyed their torture doubly for being so beautiful.

In any case, the main victim was Isabella because, as we know, the emir wanted to use her as a political objective to provoke the reaction of his father, the viceroy.
concubine523.jpg
Isabella hung by her tits and flogged.

1653153504666.png

The next day she was tied with her arms and legs open and stretched out so that the young woman was suspended in the air in front of Don Pablo and the nobility of Tunisia. A brazier was then placed in front of her and a skilled executioner spent three hours torturing her with hot irons. Isabella was burned with an iron every ten minutes in every corner of her body while the ambassador from Naples could do nothing to help her.

sofie y el emir 2.png
The emir liked Sofie more as a lover than bondage victim as he was already overwhelmed by her skill.

On the last day the emir wanted to enjoy his two luxury slaves in his rooms alone. Isabella was viciously tortured by both him and Sofie who agreed to do so to save her life.

1653154257467.png
- Why do you complain about the whipping, beautiful Isabella? This is nothing they're going to do to you tomorrow, you're going to be impaled, do you know how long it takes to die nailed to a stake? Ha ha.

- Please, please my lord, I don't want to die, I want to be your sex slave forever.

1653154205550.png

After the flogging, the emir hung Isabella by her arms and feet and spent more than two hours torturing her with red-hot needles in her sex, her navel and her tits.
1653154449206.png
You are useless as a sex slave Isabella, look at Sofie who knows how to suck it well.

- PLEASE, PLEASE

dae Clip0002.jpgdae Clip0003.jpg
Finally, when he got tired of her, the emir had Isabella hanged from the battlements of his castle for the whole city to see while his men announced through the streets that the daughter of the Viceroy of Naples would be executed the next day, impaled and roasted slowly.

For the execution Isabella was taken again to the hill of crosses where more than fifty nuns had been crucified for three days.
2D3FAA71-A68D-4AFE-8710-4BC07F46438E.jpeg
Despite more than 60 hours of horrible torture, the executioners had given them enough to drink to keep them alive, most of them still hung inert from the nails and it was only noticeable that they were alive by the agitated breathing that made their wounded breasts tremble.

000059mn.jpg
As the executioners had told her, one of those who was suffering the most extra torture was Sister Angela, "more than what Jesus Christ himself suffered." This was probably due to the fact that she was the head of the convent, but also because of the voluptuousness and beauty of her body. That is why Sister Angela had been raped on the cross dozens of times.
cornu.jpg
Isabella could see the last cruel torture to which they were subjecting her, a saw with the edge up and heated in a brazier served as a sedile. If the nun wanted to separate her sensitive pussy from the unbearable heat of the metal, she had to force herself with her legs and arms, which only managed to hurt her back.

Despite her bloody martyrdom, Sister Angela only prayed for her sisters and her executioners so that, thanks to her sacrifice, they would see the power of her faith.

1653205476326.png
- Come here Christian, the emir wants to see you before you are impaled.

- Please have mercy on me.

1653211034054.png
- Tell me, Ibrahim, which is preferable? Put the stake in her pussy or in her anus?

- I prefer the anus because that way other tortures can be applied to her sex when she is impaled.

- Okay, do it for the anus.

- It is convenient that before putting the stake in it, the girl to be sodomized, so it will enter more easily.

- Very well I'll take care of sodomizing her myself, show her the torture tools and then bring her to my tent.

iStock-533347686.jpg1653207422773.pngestaca-de-madera-de-acacia.jpg
Isabella was shown the spit where they were going to roast her over a slow fire and the glowing embers that were being prepared for her. Ibrahim also carefully chose the stake with which he was going to impale her. The stake had to have a certain length, thickness and consistency. In addition, Ibrahim explained to her that the point of the stake had to be suitably rounded so that when it penetrated her body it would not tear any vital organ, precipitating death.

- So when it comes out of your mouth you will continue to be alive, I assure you.

It was useless for Isabella to ask for mercy.
brazier markus.png
As they took her to the Emir's tent, the poor woman watched in horror as braziers were placed under each of the crosses and the sadistic executioners began to torture the crucified nuns with red-hot irons.
crux.jpg
- IIIIIAAAAAAYYYY, MY GOD YOU ARE TEARING OFF MY NIPPLES.

- Don´t worry busty nun Your nipples will remain in place for later torture.

1653230280907.png1653230184566.png
The emir brutally sodomized Isabella, just enough to leave her anus soft and receptive for the stake. She left herself in the ass without resisting and did not stop asking the emir for mercy, but nothing and no one could save her from a horrible death.
04_impalamento_1.jpg
They finally took her away to impale her on a table. They tied the girl's arms behind her back but they didn't even gag her so that everyone, and especially Don Pablo, the ambassador from Naples, could hear her screams.

7ba7b0a9e505c3bc3c10265f6ba4f0d8.26.jpg48.jpg
As the emir had ordered, they introduced the stake through the anus after dipping it in oil so that the stake entered more easily.

460B215.jpg
Impaling a woman without killing her is a difficult process that must be done slowly and carefully. That is why the stake had to be nailed and unnailed several times and carefully removed inside the woman's womb, changed position, etc. Of course, all of this was extremely painful and Isabella kept screaming and screaming for mercy.
hanging by tits.png
Half impaled, the emir decided to change his mind and had the stake removed and impaled vertically hanging from her boobs.
1653210896154.png

So they hung her by her tits and put the stake back through her anus after smearing it all over with oil.

Thus the stake slid more easily into Isabella's body. However, having hung her by her breasts, the executioners could better control the weight of the woman's body, which was impaled little by little.

Isabella did not stop screaming at the cruel and slow way of executing her.
1653231355900.png
- IIAIAAAAAAYYYYY, I BEG YOU , I BEG YOU STOP PLEASEEEEE

1653316499923.png

After inserting the stake 10 inches inside her body, the executioners removed the easel and released her breasts
1653230510985.png
So they let her go impaling herself under her own weight. For the next three hours the stake penetrated millimeter by millimeter along her torso.

1653316015291.png

Isabella was screaming like crazy and desperately trying to fight against the stick by using force with her legs and feet. However, that fight only made the stick go deeper and deeper.

The suffering and desperation of the young woman was such that she howled nonstop asking to be finished off.
04_impalamento_2.jpg
Finally, when the executioners saw that the point of the stake was near the throat, they took Isabella's body to finish impaling her and, twisting her face towards the sky, they managed to get the point of the stick through her mouth. Isabella's desperate screams then turned into guttural sounds.

1653317400689.png1653317506857.png
Isabella was impaled in that position for nearly six hours. The woman was apparently motionless, so Don Pablo stated that she was almost dead and therefore it was not necessary to proceed to the second part of the execution.

Then, to show that she was still alive, the emir ordered a red-hot dildo to be inserted into her sex, which caused the young woman's body to tremble.
437762.jpg
Meanwhile, two meters ahead they had prepared the bed of embers to tie her alive and they made her skin shine covered with her own sweat because of the intense heat.
images (40).jpg
Finally the emir gave the order to unpin the stake and two burly executioners took the ends of the stake to place Isabella on glowing embers.
images (21).jpg

Isabella was placed one meter above the embers and after dipping her in oil they turned her around every ten minutes. It took her two or perhaps three hours to die in terrible suffering.

Sophie de Cuivillers saved her life again thanks to her skills as a lover.
Not only that, the young woman became the harem's favorite mistress.
Sofie y el emir 5.png
Sophie was very intelligent because not only did she give the perverted emir long and sweet blowjobs, but knowing his sadistic tastes she behaved with him like the masochistic woman she was.

whip 61.gif
Sophie showed the emir that she enjoyed pain and constantly invited him to flog her in her chambers

1653589830078.png
or had her executioners crucify her in his presence.

concubine555.jpg

At other times she gave him pleasure while having other harem slaves crucified and tortured.

7fe42cf41dd1671c1664b4302d37357e.jpg
Meanwhile Tunisia had entered into a harsh naval war against the King of Spain. As the amir had foreseen, the ambassador Don Pablo told the viceroy of Naples the horrific ordeal of his daughter Isabella in great detail. The Viceroy had acted imprudently seeking revenge and his fleet of galleys was annihilated off Tunis Bay by a Turkish relief fleet. Apparently the fortunes of war were smiling on the Muslims in the Mediterranean, but the king of Spain was well resourced and used his fleet to attack Tunisian ships while the Turks preyed on the now defenseless shores of southern Italy.

iXLqwkn.jpg
- The Turks have betrayed me, Sophie, and I am not strong enough to face the King of Spain at sea.

- Look for another ally, France is very powerful and an enemy of Spain.

- King Louis? I've already tried, but he won't help me.
thumb3_anna_brewster_334068.jpg
- I have a way to help you, Louis deeply loves his lover, Jean de Solanges, you just have to kidnap her and bring her here.

- What? Kidnap her at Versailles? Is it posible? And who can do that?

- Monsieur Grammont, of course. Offer to him enough gold.

The emir kept thinking, the idea was not bad.

Two months later Grammont was in Versailles talking to Jean de Solanges.
versailles_fr.sophie.jpg
- What's up Grammont? Do you still have that Sophie de Cuivillers as a galley slave?
1653590720701.png
- I want to talk to you precisely about her, but I want to tell you alone without witnesses.

Jean was intrigued by Grammont's response and unwisely accompanied him to a lonely courtyard where the corsair had posted his men.
dc3m8ar-5875044d-f9f2-407e-90af-735b12ea94fe.png
It was easy to kidnap Jean de Solanges.

Last edited:
1016FECE-847E-417B-833F-51796D62E78E.jpeg

Knowing that King Louis's guards would soon begin searching for her, Grammont hurriedly fled Versailles with his prey, camouflaging her as just another galley slave, chaining her naked in a cage.
cap_gbrenderk.jpgprisonertransport.jpg
It was useless for Jean to ask for help saying that she was the lover of King Louis and even less seeing her naked and chained.
xena07.jpg
In addition, Grammont had her branded with hot irons to make it more credible that she was just another slave.

boat Clip0004.jpg
This time she reached the Mediterranean by forced marches and instead of taking her to her own galley, she handed herself over to Captain Mustafá in a small lost port. In return Grammont received the large amount of gold that the emir had promised him in exchange for Jean
482264771.jpeg.jpg
In this way, Jean de Solanges was able to experience first-hand the same "pleasures that Sofie de Cuivillers had enjoyed.
boat Clip0005b (1).jpgboat Clip0006.jpg

Thus she had to row for long hours in the galley itself that led him to Tunis

boat Clip0007.jpg

she was whipped until her back was skinned

boat Clip0009 (1).jpg
and in return for her work received the same slop for food.

female_galley_slaves-.jpgmarine Clip0010 (1).jpgboat Clip0008d (1).jpg
She was also fucked countless times in all her orifices
trio Untitled-3 (1).jpgll Untitled-4.jpg
and was flogged when it was the turn of a slave to receive the whipping at the end of the day.

ga5.jpg(MyPornSnap.top)_naked-slave-gi-23795.jpg

After almost a month sailing through the Mediterranean, they arrived in Tunisia and the galley slaves were taken to the slave market to be sold.

tumblr_nc4d6qKQcF1rxxq6to1_1280.jpg
Of course, Jean was not sold because she had already been bought by the emir at a price of gold and was taken directly to the palace along with other slaves bought by the emir's agents.

Screenshot-2017-10-05-17.12.07-Copy.png
The emir was happy with the acquisition, he had in his power the favorite lover of the sun king.

Sofie saw her hiding between the curtains of the harem because she didn't want Jean to see her at the moment but she was very pleased because now she could take revenge on her.
hung_out_to_dry_by_satsukihime1031_ddphm45-pre.jpg
Once the new slaves had been inspected, the emir ordered Ibrahim to ring them in the clitoris and nipples.

While the executioner prepared the coals, Sofie couldn't help but masturbate seeing Jean's horrified expression.

1653632639436.png

After ringing her nipples and her clitoris, Jean was presented to the emir for his approval, since he wanted to immediately turn her into his sexual slave.

- Now I have as slaves two of the lovers of the powerful sun king, ha ha, he joked with the nobles of his court.
1653632831721.png
However, Jean stood proud before the emir and refused to bow to his sexual whims.

Seeing her stubborn resistance, the emir ordered her to be handed over to the executioners so that they could flog her until her will was broken.

So Jean was taken to the courtyard and flogged by the executioners.
1653632926518.png
The emir heard from his rooms the screams of pain from that proud aristocrat that sounded like heavenly music in his ears.

He then had her taken to her rooms and chained up so he could see the marks of torture on her skin.

- I hope you have learned your lesson, I want your lips to surround my cock or you will visit the torture chamber.
1653633211240.png
- No, you can't do that, ask for my ransom and my king will pay any amount of money for me.
1653632714558.png
Finally, as Jean wouldn't bow to his whims, the emir had her tied up and fucked her against her will, but that wasn't what he wanted and it didn't even satisfy him.

It was Sofie who managed to calm the emir's lustful desires with a long and sweet blowjob.
1653633352361.png
Sofie covered her face with a veil so that Jean wouldn't recognize her because at the moment she didn't want him to know she was there.
1653656873752.png

As punishment for her resistance, Jean was placed on a spiked wedge while her breasts were constrained by tight wet leather straps. From time to time an executioner would stick his bare skin with sticks and then soak the wounds with vinegar and salt.

However, not even this torture managed to break Jean.

Sofie enjoyed watching the woman who betrayed her get tortured but she wanted more.
1653657434968.png
- How do you plan to execute that stuborn infidel, my king? Crucifixion, impalement, immersion in boiling water to death?

- No, I am not going to execute her, I need her alive so that the King of France can help me against the Spanish. In the end, if I get his help I'll have to give her back to Versailles if I don't want him to attack me himself.
1653657545912.png
Sofie was frustrated by that answer, so............ Jean was going to escape death after all and to come back to the luxury of Versailles.....no, she wouldn't allow it. Jean was to die in Tunis and his execution was to be cruel and very painful.

1653658692894.png

- Calm down my lord, I will get Jean to agree to be your sex slave

When Sophie showed up bare-faced in the dungeon where Jean was being held, Jean got the surprise of her life.
crux_by_karlwikman_ddtoncz-pre.jpg
- You here?
images (23).jpg
- Yes, Jean, I am now the favorite slave of the Emir of Tunisia.

Jean couldn't believe it.

- What are they going to do with me?

- Nothing as long as you agree to collaborate, otherwise you will be crucified or worse.

- What?.

- You have to agree to be the emir's mistress like I did, but unlike me, if you are nice to him, the emir will accept a ransom from Louis for you.

- That I have to do?
th.jpganonymous-royal-galley-arriving-at-port-17th-century-KPBFCE.jpga.png
Sophie managed to convince Jean to become the emir's mistress. So they released her from chains a she could get out the torture dungeon.
1653764489122.pngsofie y el emir 4.png1653764418053.png
Once in the emir's rooms, Jean behaved submissively, hoping that this would allow her to return to France someday.
1653764866890.png
Weeks later, an envoy from Tunisia at the court of Versailles requested an interview with the king, exposing his conditions to free Jean de Solanges and return her safe to France.
1653765010495.png
Louis swallowed his pride and agreed to help Tunisia militarily against Spain with a fleet of twenty galleys for three months, but demanded that Monsieur de Vallet, one of his most faithful subjects, accompany the Tunisian envoy back with Jean to Versailles on the ship set deadline.

1653765208852.png
The agreement worked and the French fleet helped to balance the Spanish superiority at sea.

Three months later, Jean de Solanges was going to be released.
1653766433995.png1653765238885.png
The night before, Sophie de Cuivillers proposed to the emir that as a farewell party she and Jean would make lesbian love in front of the emir and his guests, among whom were the nobles and the ulama.

The amir gladly accepted and Jean had no choice but to collaborate as her freedom was very close.

1653765330647.png1653765411235.png1653765425654.png
So the two women gave all those men a lesbian love session while the lutenists played their instruments.
1653765312934.png
Jean and Sophie did everything, they kissed and licked each other's bodies, they practiced cunnilingus and rimming while having or simulating several orgasms.

The emir was happy although the ulama and religious leaders did not seem to enjoy lesbian love as much even if they were infidel slaves.
However, as soon as they finished making love, Sophie took out a black object that was under the cushions where they had fucked and said.
thumb3_anna_brewster_334068.jpg
- Gentlemen, we have made love on the holy Koran, it is the worst blasphemy we could commit.
Those religious men felt deeply offended and humiliated and demanded that the emir do something against the two dirty Christian blasphemers.

The emir did not want to get angry with France, but less so with his people, so he said.
1653767182941.png
- Guards, arrest them and take them to the dungeons, tomorrow they will be judged and sentenced by me.

Of course Monsieur Vallet protested against the breaking of the agreement, but the emir replied that he could do nothing. The two women had committed a horrible crime and must die.

Sophie had signed her death warrant, but so had Jean's. That was his revenge.
cell.jpg
- Sophie, what have you done? They'll kill us both.

- Yeah but you won't get free, bitch.

Back
Top Bottom