Crown Of Thorns: Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is this the limerick page
Or …
There was a man in Nantucket

Fill in the blanks.

;)

"I am ready for my passion to begin. Here is my crown of thorns. Please place it onto my head with as much force as you can. Then you may lead me to the pillar in the arena for my scourging. I wish to receive all thirty-nine blows as required by law. Do not neglect the front of my body, especially my breasts. My body is young and strong--I have prepared for this sacrifice my entire life. It is my destiny, and it will be fulfilled."
585_1000.jpg

"I am ready for my passion to begin. Here is my crown of thorns. Please place it onto my head with as much force as you can. Then you may lead me to the pillar in the arena for my scourging. I wish to receive all thirty-nine blows as required by law. Do not neglect the front of my body, especially my breasts. My body is young and strong--I have prepared for this sacrifice my entire life. It is my destiny, and it will be fulfilled."
View attachment 1014862
Wanna be the lucky executioner. :)

View attachment 1014862
“I love my big sister, and I don’t want her to die alone. We have been very close since we were children. She has always been my role model. The chief priests and elders said the only way I can accompany her during her ordeal is to share her sacrifice. I am small and weak, but I am brave. I also have stamina. You have already placed the crown on my head, and will soon lead me to my scourging. I have just one request, that if I am about to die before reaching the required number of strokes, please ask the physician to suspend the whipping, as I wish to accompany my sister to Calvary, and be placed on my cross next to hers. If the guards want to rape her before her cross raising, I will offer myself to them instead. She has a steady lover, and I wish her to die with his memory. I have never been with a man, but long to experience the loss of my virginity before my short life is over, even if it is with a cruel guard twice my size. I am afraid of what lies ahead, but the knowledge that I will be beside her will allow me to endure the pain and suffering. If the executioner wishes to quickly end my life with a spear thrust below my ribs, or into my chest, I will not object. When we make this sacrifice, our family will be free of another of this magnitude for one hundred years. We do this for our family, our religion, and our God. We do it for each other. I am ready, please take me now.”
786058.jpg784010.jpg

Last edited:
Personalmente, me gustan las coronas de espinas, delgadas y algo pequeñas para que sean notables y aun así no eclipsen el bello rostro de la mujer que las lleva, como coronas de flores, me gusta más con flores pequeñas.

Please use English on the public Forums, Bro: here's a Google translation, perfectly adequate:

Personally, I like crowns of thorns, thin and somewhat small so that they are noticeable and still do not overshadow the beautiful face of the woman who wears them, like flower crowns, I like it better with small flowers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personalmente, me gustan las coronas de espinas, delgadas y algo pequeñas para que sean notables y aun así no eclipsen el bello rostro de la mujer que las lleva, como coronas de flores, me gusta más con flores pequeñas.

I had posted that in English, maybe I was not clear
{sarcasm on]
yes our forumsoftware prolly thought it needed some foreign language content and translated your text in to another language. :D
{/sarcasm off]

View attachment 1014862
It's wonderful! Thank you!

“I love my big sister, and I don’t want her to die alone. We have been very close since we were children. She has always been my role model. The chief priests and elders said the only way I can accompany her during her ordeal is to share her sacrifice. I am small and weak, but I am brave. I also have stamina. You have already placed the crown on my head, and will soon lead me to my scourging. I have just one request, that if I am about to die before reaching the required number of strokes, please ask the physician to suspend the whipping, as I wish to accompany my sister to Calvary, and be placed on my cross next to hers. If the guards want to rape her before her cross raising, I will offer myself to them instead. She has a steady lover, and I wish her to die with his memory. I have never been with a man, but long to experience the loss of my virginity before my short life is over, even if it is with a cruel guard twice my size. I am afraid of what lies ahead, but the knowledge that I will be beside her will allow me to endure the pain and suffering. If the executioner wishes to quickly end my life with a spear thrust below my ribs, or into my chest, I will not object. When we make this sacrifice, our family will be free of another of this magnitude for one hundred years. We do this for our family, our religion, and our God. We do it for each other. I am ready, please take me now.”
View attachment 1015359View attachment 1015360
Dmitry Borisov's
My inspired Photographer esp retoucher !

Long time i was lurking in this thread due RL matters.
Here..got an interesting ones..
ERgm9soXYAAye_Q.jpg

Attachments

• ERiuZC8XsAAi-4s.jpg
    ERiuZC8XsAAi-4s.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 373
  • ERkAaUfXsAUTWmL.png
    ERkAaUfXsAUTWmL.png
    371.8 KB · Views: 329
  • 1200_0_1582536523-4515.jpg
    1200_0_1582536523-4515.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 313