Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
A Cornu should be a basic part of a male crux scene
Definitely! I am always mounted on the cornu first (lowered onto it so that it's swallowed by the anus into the rectum), then have my wrists and ankles tied to the cross beam and stipe. The cornu is custom made and fitted with a thick rubber sheath. It is bolted to the stipe so that it protrudes at a 45 degree angle. A block of wood is attached just below the cornu to support the crotch and scrotum, and taking the load of the body weight. Proper lubrication of both the cornu and anus is essential.

Definitely! I am always mounted on the cornu first (lowered onto it so that it's swallowed by the anus into the rectum), then have my wrists and ankles tied to the cross beam and stipe. The cornu is custom made and fitted with a thick rubber sheath. It is bolted to the stipe so that it protrudes at a 45 degree angle. A block of wood is attached just below the cornu to support the crotch and scrotum, and taking the load of the body weight. Proper lubrication of both the cornu and anus is essential.

View attachment 1078039 We can help the forgetful slave.

Quick work, Madi. He has an enthusiastic audience.

That sounds like a safe way to do it, but it loses the excitement of the victim lowering himself onto the cornu while crucified. For a fantastic account of this by our own PhilX see here https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/all-about-the-cornu.9106/post-642651

Some finds

#3 is a great shot of a vintage art studio with a crucified model, sadly he is not naked.
#6 is another version of a well known pic
#7 is curious, even rather suggestive to the casual glance

lenny_crucified_by_tarzan75_derds98-fullview.jpgryan_gets_some_time_in_the_electro_trainer_by_sparkieshock_ddnxnut.jpgc67637dffb4aed818878adb155e6a989.jpgf0f51a9e21b09da0c4aa2729c698ae4a.jpgtumblr_fcc7f42f432de294a8ad7e947a2069ce_106c16df_1280.jpgCrucifixion of a Runaway Slave 2 - The Story of Gracchus - Vittorio Carvelli 2016.jpg2707529637_781a7f5134_z.jpgm513_1000.jpg0.jpegbf08430fc141128513c4f6c1c91bcedb9409677b.jpg

That sounds like a safe way to do it, but it loses the excitement of the victim lowering himself onto the cornu while crucified. For a fantastic account of this by our own PhilX see here https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/all-about-the-cornu.9106/post-642651

Some finds

#3 is a great shot of a vintage art studio with a crucified model, sadly he is not naked.

View attachment 1081057View attachment 1081058View attachment 1081059View attachment 1081060View attachment 1081061View attachment 1081062View attachment 1081063View attachment 1081064View attachment 1081065View attachment 1081066
The Vittorio Carvelli pic is especially hot!

A hole could be made through the stipe and once the condemned was hung on the cross the dildo could be inserted and inflated by spectators or the guards, filling the rectum completely. Female victims would have their vaginas stuffed as well for double penetration. Many times I have been rendered mute by a penis gag while crucified, with a large rubber cornu raping my anus and filling up my rectum. Having one's bodily orifices stuffed while being spread on the cross is quite a sensation.
I like that - a cornu of some type should be a basic part of any male crucifixion whether already on the stipe or inserted through the stipe once the victim is on the cross

Some finds

View attachment 1081057View attachment 1081058View attachment 1081059View attachment 1081060View attachment 1081061View attachment 1081062View attachment 1081063View attachment 1081064View attachment 1081065View attachment 1081066
While there might not be the anticipation of the sinking down on the cornu, the involuntary fucking is quite stimulating and highly erotic.

My fantasy is when a female wraps up her male slaves like mummies leaving only a little opening for breathing and suffocates them without the ropes, for example sitting on them etc while the other male slaves are in the corner like worms warching it. how is it called? i tried searching.

While there might not be the anticipation of the sinking down on the cornu, the involuntary fucking is quite stimulating and highly erotic.
Not all of the males are the same, from my thead

we see about one fourth does not want to use cornu, about half a normal one and one fourth again wants a big one. Would be interestin how many would consider themselves gay of these 75 %.

cornu.jpg

Actually the word cornu seems to be related to horn

Yes indeed

we see about one fourth does not want to use cornu, about half a normal one and one fourth again wants a big one. Would be interestin how many would consider themselves gay of these 75 %.

View attachment 1081308

On here, maybe quite a few, but let's not confuse sexual orientation with erotic fantasy, they can be quite diffeent things.

btw I mentioned PhilX's recent cornu experience above. He's been thinking of such things for a long time, as this manip of his from my 2013 archive attests, showing the full horror of the public experience.

Cornu crux 4.jpg

View attachment 1081308
Your point is well taken about not confusing sexual orientation with erotic fantasy. Still my guess would be that a high percentage of the 25% of guys wanting a big one for the cornu are gay. The eroticism of sinking down on the cornu and the support it provides during the crucifixion is compelling and shouldn’t be underestimated.

Yes indeed

On here, maybe quite a few, but let's not confuse sexual orientation with erotic fantasy, they can be quite diffeent things.

btw I mentioned PhilX's recent cornu experience above. He's been thinking of such things for a long time, as this manip of his from my 2013 archive attests, showing the full horror of the public experience.

View attachment 1081342
Those several pics of the cornu are very erotic I would think for both the observers and the direct participants.

View attachment 1081308
I can answer for me. I am totally straight. Any desire to be fucked (raped) before by males, or while on the cross, any male to male forced sex or cornu is all about the humiliation of it and/or the entertainment of my Mistress. She has the fantasy of seeing men use me in every way possible. And HER pleasure is the greatest turn on there is for me.

Yes indeed

View attachment 1081342
yes indeed, probably Rufuss likes to do that scene in real. I REALLY LIKE THAT ONE AND USED IT LONG TIME AS AVATAR.

I can answer for me. I am totally straight. Any desire to be fucked (raped) before by males, or while on the cross, any male to male forced sex or cornu is all about the humiliation of it and/or the entertainment of my Mistress. She has the fantasy of seeing men use me in every way possible. And HER pleasure is the greatest turn on there is for me.
I love this....a str8 man taking such torture and humiliation for a woman.

Back
Top Bottom