Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
here some crucifixion scenes from "30 Years Of Adonis"

the boy here not crucify like Roman did. no nail, even the cross isn't from a wood but a bed.

the nails changed into a penis that stick directly to the condemned's anus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,
I really have a lot of Asian boys photo and video collection that I really think they're surely worth to crucify on cross.
Can anybody help me to turned 'em into animation or sketch?

Maybe it's sounds silly, but I really love it. And I love this forum so much!
Do not post more than 5 pics and keep them under 400KB.Thank you.

another short story found from internet and illustrated by me:

The young doctor was very well known throughout Cruxistan! He very quickly and despite his young age had a large clientele and people came to consult him from all over the country. Everything was going well for him until indiscretions put a flea in the ear of justice who investigated illico presto. He and his assistant ed have been proven to engage in sodomy, an unforgivable crime in Cruxistan. Both are condemned to be executed on November 14, crucified naked together on the same cross. So they are two totally naked men, their hands tied behind their backs, their dangling balls shriveled with fear, who have just passed through the prison door to begin their long journey until their death. They will face all the stages together until their crucifixion and death. They are both tied to a single torture pole and attempt to cuddle up to each other as their two tormentors begin their flogging!! The blows are very hard and the marks left by the whip deep! They scream in unison, but nothing stops the executioners who whip them relentlessly until they lose consciousness. The two men collapse on top of each other on the ground and the executioners tie the patibulum with their only cross on the shoulders of the doctor! Ed who has always been his assistant helps him carry the patibulum all the way up the hill. The patibulum is attached directly to the stipes and the young man suspended in the air by his arms attached to the patibulum is soon crucified, his wrists and ankles pierced by long nails under the groans and the terrorized gaze of his assistant. One of the executioners forces Ed to suck the young doctor until his member reaches a respectable size and is very rigid. The doctor, in terrible pain, waits for his assistant and lover to join him! Mounted on a small platform, the executioners therefore begin this second nailing! Ed is pinned with his back against the doctor whose still erect penis penetrates his anus. In this position, Ed is nailed equally with the feet on both sides of the stipes. Their movements are jerky and Ed's cock also goes erect! The position must not be very comfortable, but despite the pain and their continuous cries of pain, after a while, Ed emits a spectacular ejaculation. From his anus, although the Doctor's cock was still deep inside him, a whitish streak began to flow proving that Ed was not the only one to ejaculate. They will therefore die united! How long it will take, I don't know, but I can see that their breathing already seems to be difficult after barely an hour on their cross. This does not bode well for them.
So hot - I wonder if the two guys could be cruxified with only 4 instead of 8 spikes - nailing both left and right hands together - standing on a sedile the one in front standing with his left and right soles on the left und right insteps of the one behind even 2 common extra long nails could be driven through both guys' right and left

A few photos found while surfing the net. Apologies if they've already been posted.
Wow one of my photo's been here already lol

The "getting bound to the cross" pic = Passion Play here in my country, Indonesia.
The boy who'll crucify there was only around 18 or 19 y.o while he's experiencing his first time crucifixion.
He was really enjoying his crucifixion, and he intend to crucify again next 2023. He might request to perform real crucifixion with small nails.
RESTUchrist.jpg

If there's photos or video collections you have about Asian crucifixion, please share buddy
Regarding "Asia crucifixions" I posted some time ago this one here at the forum. I really like it, the body is nice and especially the impression of agony and pain very intense which is important for me. The b/w photography adds a lot of atmosphere. It may fit in if you are searching especially for this "genre".

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding "Asia crucifixions" I posted some time ago this one here at the forum. I really like it, the body is nice and especially the impression of agony and pain very intense which is important for me. The b/w photography adds a lot of atmosphere. It may fit in if you are searching especially for this "genre".
O dear I really wanna see it :3

Back
Top Bottom