Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Two new teaser pics from my latest comic "10 Serstertions Part 01" since it's two days since I posted :)

The comic features 1160 pages at 2260 x 2430 px and is available in English, French and German.
Available at:
Crux-Comics
Cheers,
Marius

0149.jpg0260.jpg

I like your stories very much, Marius Zebo.

However, if I can make a single critique... the extremely detailed hands of your female figures make them appear as they were very old.
I understand that you probably wanted to make your 3d models as detailed as possible, but this is one of those cases where "less is more".
By the way, we are talking about stories with girls taking pleasure in being crucified to death, so being overtly realistic isn't really required...
My 2 cents.

I like your stories very much, Marius Zebo.

However, if I can make a single critique... the extremely detailed hands of your female figures make them appear as they were very old.
I understand that you probably wanted to make your 3d models as detailed as possible, but this is one of those cases where "less is more".
By the way, we are talking about stories with girls taking pleasure in being crucified to death, so being overtly realistic isn't really required...
My 2 cents.
Thanks for the input! This effect is likely caused due to the normal maps I use. I can surely try to tone down that effect. (But that might only become visible two comics from now as all images for the next one are already done... with the same settings )

Two new teaser pics from my latest comic "10 Serstertions Part 01" this Saturday.

The comic features 1160 pages at 2260 x 2430 px and is available in English, French and German.
Available at:
Crux-Comics
Cheers,
Marius
0330.jpg0480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the input! This effect is likely caused due to the normal maps I use. I can surely try to tone down that effect. (But that might only become visible two comics from now as all images for the next one are already done... with the same settings )
Slavegirls' hands are likely to be rough - and especially when they're nailed to crosses - as Wragg pointed out on another thread, they're even likely to turn blue! But the fine ladies would have smooth hands - maybe that's another theme for them to consider, what being crucified will do to their poor hands ...

Slavegirls' hands are likely to be rough - and especially when they're nailed to crosses - as Wragg pointed out on another thread, they're even likely to turn blue! But the fine ladies would have smooth hands - maybe that's another theme for them to consider, what being crucified will do to their poor hands ...
True and it would figure for the feet as well.Rough feet are not my thing but as far as realism goes,I could accept that.

I'm looking forward to read your next comics anyway.
I enjoy reading them since the times of Caudalia's crossing.

PS: another small suggestion from me. It would be fun to read a more articulate victim on the cross. I imagine that in reality people subjected to that punishment would mostly scream, still in this fantasy it would be nice if onlookers and victims had some sort of more natural conversation...
It would contribute to that alienating feeling (in a good sense!) that all good snuff stories have!

I'm looking forward to read your next comics anyway.
I enjoy reading them since the times of Caudalia's crossing.

PS: another small suggestion from me. It would be fun to read a more articulate victim on the cross. I imagine that in reality people subjected to that punishment would mostly scream, still in this fantasy it would be nice if onlookers and victims had some sort of more natural conversation...
It would contribute to that alienating feeling (in a good sense!) that all good snuff stories have!
I have you covered on this one :) The sequel for 10 Serstertions Part 01 has exactly that. :) Conversations while on the cross are included there :)

Hi Marius , i tried to buy your art works, but the website ..donate.. does not open. kind regards Vanessa
Hi, thanks for the message. The website is down for now due to a server crash at the website host company. They are doing everything they can to get it back online by July 20th.

Hi all,
My website was don for a couple of days due to a server crash, but now it's back up and running :) To celebrate, here are two new teaser pics from my latetst comic "10 Serstertions Part 01".
Available at:
Crux-Comics
Cheers,
Marius

0530.jpg0640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom