Crucifixion Fotography by Briccone

Go to CruxDreams.com
We are civilized. And so each criminal is allowed to wear adequate garment to cover her genitals. Even Amazon Scum and hardened criminals like this stinking cunt.
Is this crucifixion rag adequate in your eyes?
Nope..it added her more humiliation actually.
:rolleyes:

We are civilized. And so each criminal is allowed to wear adequate garment to cover her genitals. Even Amazon Scum and hardened criminals like this stinking cunt.
Is this crucifixion rag adequate in your eyes?
Very realistic, these bloodstreams ABOVE the ropes...

Here one of my latest fotos of Katharina nailed to the cross. She is my absolute favourite with her harsh face, the muscular body and this incredible titts. The perfect barbarian warrior. Die hard, stinking bitch !

Attachments

• cona_crucified_by_glorreicherhalunke_dgork1g-250t-2x.jpg
    cona_crucified_by_glorreicherhalunke_dgork1g-250t-2x.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,073
Here one of my latest fotos of Katharina nailed to the cross. She is my absolute favourite with her harsh face, the muscular body and this incredible titts. The perfect barbarian warrior. Die hard, stinking bitch !
She is a strong woman and will take a long time to die a slow and excruciating death.

That it would be good to apply the whip to her so that she dances and twists on the cross.
I
That it would be good to apply the whip to her so that she dances and twists on the cross.
I prefer the application of pins and skewers to her muscular arms, legs, titts and her labia and clit. For the beginning. On the second day of her execution her martyrdom will be continued by applying brandig irons on her sweating flesh. On the third day, Thulsa Doom will agonize with red hot pliers nipping and biting and burning her tortured flesh. How long do you think she could survive this martyrdom as she is always given enough water with salt and sugar and stimulating plantcextracts ?

@Briccone Nice....more pics please !!
Here one more of her, in a fantasy about her as She-sus, nailed to the cross for the pleasure of Pontius Pilatus in a dungeon down beneath his palace. What executiondress do you like more - the slutcloth or the Shesus rag?

Attachments

• crucified_amazon__2__by_glorreicherhalunke_dgoojqx-414w-2x.jpg
    crucified_amazon__2__by_glorreicherhalunke_dgoojqx-414w-2x.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 876
Here one more of her, in a fantasy about her as She-sus, nailed to the cross for the pleasure of Pontius Pilatus in a dungeon down beneath his palace. What executiondress do you like more - the slutcloth or the Shesus rag?
I don't mind this white loincloth, on the contrary, and I'll enjoy tearing it to shreds as I whip this slave (whom I'd love to fuck before she gets nailed).

I love the "She-sus" rag....it's more 'traditional' ;)

Back
Top Bottom