Crucifixion Fotography by Briccone

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another one of Dya. After three days on the cross the heavy cramps in her legs and wrists have almost stopped, she is slowly suffocating now, but maybe she will make another day until she finally kicks th bucket.

Attachments

• dya_crucified_by_glorreicherhalunke_dghitbs-fullview.jpg
    dya_crucified_by_glorreicherhalunke_dghitbs-fullview.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 994
@Briccone ...Bravo !! :very_hot: :clapping:
I look forward to seeing the rest of that session. ;)
( Mein Gott,I wish I was shooting her,it would be such a pleasurable experience...!!)

@Briccone ...Bravo !! :very_hot: :clapping:
I look forward to seeing the rest of that session. ;)
( Mein Gott,I wish I was shooting her,it would be such a pleasurable experience...!!)
I will get back to Laura soon and post some more fotos of her.
But you made me really crazy with about the "Slutcloth"
A tiny slutcloth together with my all-time favourite Painslut Jane in her role as Cona the Barbarian makes almost an overdose to me.
Here a little series; the Barbarian Bitch really is beliving she is gettin off with forced labour and had already planning her escape. But Thulsa Doom is too clever for this bird-brain barbarian slut. After letting her toil for several months in the mines he finally orders her to be crucified.

Attachments

• cona_the_slave_by_glorreicherhalunke_dgk3c4f-pre.jpg
    cona_the_slave_by_glorreicherhalunke_dgk3c4f-pre.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 647
  • cona_the_barbarian__slavery_by_glorreicherhalunke_dgke5o1-414w-2x.jpg
    cona_the_barbarian__slavery_by_glorreicherhalunke_dgke5o1-414w-2x.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 644
  • cona_the_barbarian__sentenced_to_crucifixion_by_glorreicherhalunke_dgke5sz-414w-2x.jpg
    cona_the_barbarian__sentenced_to_crucifixion_by_glorreicherhalunke_dgke5sz-414w-2x.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 702
I will get back to Laura soon and post some more fotos of her.
But you made me really crazy with about the "Slutcloth"
A tiny slutcloth together with my all-time favourite Painslut Jane in her role as Cona the Barbarian makes almost an overdose to me.
Here a little series; the Barbarian Bitch really is beliving she is gettin off with forced labour and had already planning her escape. But Thulsa Doom is too clever for this bird-brain barbarian slut. After letting her toil for several months in the mines he finally orders her to be crucified.
Come on guys:
This lice-ridden, unwashed for months, stinking slave creature urgently needs to be made aware that she is no longer a warrior. And this snooty slave cunt still thinks she's a beauty. I think she needs a few words from you on her way to Golgotha to bring her back to reality.
Humiliating, sadistic Comments highly appreciated.

Attachments

• cona_the_barbarian_put_in_irons_by_glorreicherhalunke_dgkq3ie-pre.jpg
    cona_the_barbarian_put_in_irons_by_glorreicherhalunke_dgkq3ie-pre.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 771
I see that saggy-titted cunt Cona the slave bitch is still defiant....obviously all that hard labour in the rock salt mines has toughened up her bad attitude.
Look at her,the ugly filthy bitch...

Why has that dirty sow been put into Chastity ??
Did she complain too much during her multiple rapes and buggerings ?? Tough Shit...Cona !!
I daresay that leather belt has two Dildoes each inserted in a sweaty stinking orifice. I've asked the guards,to smear each one with a hot coarse paste to give maximum discomfort....

All she can do is suck cocks,and lick out dirty fannies,or arse holes. Her slutty tongue will be worked HARD !! As is her naked,battered body hauling Rocks 16 hours a day....
Does she,daily secretly  crave her impending Crucifixion ?? Who knows !?

One thing for sure....we WILL enjoy seeing her scream like a little girl,when those crude Iron nails are pounded into her wrists and ankles before she is hoisted up,naked bruised and bleeding,ergo affixed to the beams,she had been forced to carry towards her own Golgotha.....

Last week I had the opportunity to shoot with Goddess Laura again. This item I shot for my good friend Baracus.
Hope you like it .-)
Look at her, still all arrogant even in front of the instrument of her slow death! Let's see how much of a goddess she still is with some nails in her. That'll make that cunt scream properly.

Look at her, still all arrogant even in front of the instrument of her slow death! Let's see how much of a goddess she still is with some nails in her. That'll make that cunt scream properly.
Nail that bitch (Laura) to the cross !
I dont think she cannot still too arrogant there ;)
@mp5stab ..we are cruel Queen and Empress.
We know how to treat those criminals ;)

Nail that bitch (Laura) to the cross !
I dont think she cannot still too arrogant there ;)
@mp5stab ..we are cruel Queen and Empress.
We know how to treat those criminals ;)
Okay, up to the cross with her. We made her that silly Girlie Braids - Gretel hairstyle :) and gave her that multiple fluids stained old loincloth which sae the painful death of at least 100 victims. How lond do you think she will survive?

Attachments

• Girlie.jpg
    Girlie.jpg
    976.2 KB · Views: 712
Okay, up to the cross with her. We made her that silly Girlie Braids - Gretel hairstyle :) and gave her that multiple fluids stained old loincloth which sae the painful death of at least 100 victims. How lond do you think she will survive?
Excellent picture @Briccone .
I must confess that I have more of a soft spot for that white "Jesus-Style" Loincloth, she's worn previously.... ;)

"How long ??" do you ask ??
Who fucking cares?!
She's a dirty skanking Criminal,let her  suffer her crucified moments for as LONG AS POSSIBLE !!
She can gasp in the throes of burning thirst while watching us guards enjoy a cold flagon of Ale...
Oh,how she must want it SO fucking badly !! Listen to her pathetic pleadings....which we choose to ignore. " Salut !!"

Last edited:
That bitch couldnt last long in that state :rolleyes:

Excellent picture @Briccone .
I must confess that I have more of a soft spot for that white "Jesus-Style" Loincloth, she's worn previously.... ;)

"How long ??" do you ask ??
Who fucking cares?!
She's a dirty skanking Criminal,let her  suffer her crucified moments for as LONG AS POSSIBLE !!
She can gasp in the throes of burning thirst while watching us guards enjoy a cold flagon of Ale...
Oh,how she must want it SO fucking badly !! Listen to her pathetic pleadings....which we choose to ignore. " Salut !!"
We are civilized. And so each criminal is allowed to wear adequate garment to cover her genitals. Even Amazon Scum and hardened criminals like this stinking cunt.
Is this crucifixion rag adequate in your eyes?

Attachments

• Rag small.jpg
    Rag small.jpg
    958.8 KB · Views: 692
Back
Top Bottom