Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not executed but being punished for failure to do her chores satisfactorily. She'll be cut down before there is any serious permanent damage and assigned to new more onerous chores as a lesson to her .... and to all the slaves on the estate.

This version was built specifically for play with a Master in Gor who likes his women more "curvy".

video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PY_1-i-mmw86_y781iKzzWR0yOy4Pa4e/view?usp=sharing

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 1092064View attachment 1092065View attachment 1092066View attachment 1092067View attachment 1092068View attachment 1092069View attachment 1092070
Abso-fucking-lutely BEAUTIFUL...
I love her style of crucifixion,her loincloth and her gorgeous tits.....plus the nude body drenched in sweat,as she suffers,breathing desperately.
Top marks @willowfall !!

And back to our regular girl. SeD and I started a RP based on the fall and sack of Carthage. In this case a captured noblewoman doesn't want to be enslaved and the officer is not taking "No' for an answer, We start these and never quite know how they are going to move along and end up. Which is the fun part of RP.......

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z-WvjZccWAovHXWqFhXt0gLs8jMLWHUl/view?usp=sharing

kisses

willowfall

Captured_001.jpgCaptured_002.jpgCaptured_003.jpgCaptured_004.jpgCaptured_005.jpgCaptured_006.jpgCaptured_007.jpgCaptured_008.jpgCaptured_009.jpgCaptured_010.jpg

Roman or Carthaginian woman ? What is the best ?

Captured_002 - Copie (2).jpg
" Mmmmmmmmm ! They are coming to torture you, willow ; soon, your body will be only a huge wound and your blood will be flowing along your tighs ; I'll lick it, I'll rub my body to yours and I'll become red ; they will destroy your gorgeous breasts;
the whip, the red iron pliers , nothing will be forgotten and, while you'll be screaming of pain, I'll lick your clit and you'll not know if you're in sufferings or pleasure ... "

Captured_002.jpg

During a punitive expedition against rebels, the centurion Luciolus, struck by the resemblance of the villager Echo with his dead daughter, decided to spare her.
An improbable love story between the young rebel and the old centurion ensued.
But the insurgents decided to take revenge on the leader of the rebellion and on the one they called a traitor.

Attachments

• Snapshot_048.jpg
    Snapshot_048.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 292
  • Snapshot_049.jpg
    Snapshot_049.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 303
  • Snapshot_050.jpg
    Snapshot_050.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 305
  • Snapshot_051.jpg
    Snapshot_051.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 288
  • Snapshot_052.jpg
    Snapshot_052.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 293
  • Snapshot_053.jpg
    Snapshot_053.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 305
  • Snapshot_054.jpg
    Snapshot_054.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 286
  • Snapshot_055.jpg
    Snapshot_055.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 309
  • Snapshot_056.jpg
    Snapshot_056.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 353
  • Snapshot_057.jpg
    Snapshot_057.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 407
During a punitive expedition against rebels, the centurion Luciolus, struck by the resemblance of the villager Echo with his dead daughter, decided to spare her.
An improbable love story between the young rebel and the old centurion ensued.
But the insurgents decided to take revenge on the leader of the rebellion and on the one they called a traitor.
Was an enjoyable , many day RP :) Thanks for the fun SeD! Kisses Possum

And back to our regular girl. SeD and I started a RP based on the fall and sack of Carthage. In this case a captured noblewoman doesn't want to be enslaved and the officer is not taking "No' for an answer, We start these and never quite know how they are going to move along and end up. Which is the fun part of RP.......

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z-WvjZccWAovHXWqFhXt0gLs8jMLWHUl/view?usp=sharing

kisses

willowfall

View attachment 1092637View attachment 1092638View attachment 1092639View attachment 1092640View attachment 1092641View attachment 1092642View attachment 1092643View attachment 1092644View attachment 1092645View attachment 1092646
This girl would look very good on a bonfire

This topic makes me wish for many more arts of female characters from video games being crucified to death. And that I was rich, so I could actually pay artists to create the scenes instead of getting all these freebies all the time. Fixed income living is rough sometimes.

Something a little different (based on an historical account I read) a slave who was tortured tied to a cross and cast a drift to die on the open sea of exposure or maybe sharks.

Was she a disobedient galley slave. maybe a slave who was part of a cargo who tried to rebel or maybe just simple a sex toy who was no longer pleasing to the crew?

A lonely, lingering death.

kiss

willowfall

View attachment 838322View attachment 838321View attachment 838320View attachment 838319View attachment 838318View attachment 838317View attachment 838315
I'd have to say that if it was because she was no longer pleasing to the crew, then it was a crew of idiots because she looks good!

This topic makes me wish for many more arts of female characters from video games being crucified to death. And that I was rich, so I could actually pay artists to create the scenes instead of getting all these freebies all the time. Fixed income living is rough sometimes.

Well SL (Second Life) is not a video game in a classic sense. It is a web-based simulation where people create avatars (avis) and interact with each other. Everything I post is created at SL.

I do have an advanced avi which I paid for and then modified but Second Life itself is free and you are given a choice of avatars for free. Many sims are free (for exa,p[le Egypt where I belly dance) and some like CruxWinds (where the crucifixion photos come from) have a nominal membership fee (less than a dollar) to support the sim (which can be quite expensive).

If you came to Cruxwinds there are always submissives who are looking to be tortured and executed (and the sim supplies pretty much everything you need) to play with.

A number of the members here belong.

kisses

willowfall

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Setting up these photos took a fair bit of doing as I had to improvise and adapt what I had.

Anyway, disobedient slave, raped, nipples cut of, tied to a cross and then used for target practice..........

kisses

willowfall

Executed_001_001.jpgExecuted_002.jpgExecuted_003.jpgExecuted_004.jpgExecuted_005.jpgExecuted_006.jpg

Had a nice RP with one of our CF members who comes out to play in CW.

The scenario is the local (unsubdued) hill tribes are getting information from inside the nearest "Roman" town and the Legion wants to find and plug the leak. The investigating officer gets information pointing him towards the local upscale brothel that caters to the officers and one slave dancer\putana in particular.

She not realizing they are on to her continues to try and use the "honey trap" (an old Soviet term) to ensnare (sex is one of the oldest tools of teh spy trade) the officer sent to find her.....

kisses

willowfall

Dancing Rebel Spy_001.jpgDancing Rebel Spy_002.jpgThe Seduction Starts_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom