Crux Heels

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok
snap!

i buy me a pair and put thumbtacks in bevore i stand roped to the cross.
so minutes will feel like hours i think

Hear me out! I love the idea of a woman wearing high heeled knee or thigh high boots on the cross. To make it more practical, the ankles would be nailed to the sides of the stipes of course. Heck, why not even add long leather gloves to complete the look? I think that would be elegant, classy and sexy! Why isn't this depicted more often in crux art? After all, it's a fantasy and there are endless possibilities in fantasy, aren't there? ;)

i don´t like heels but ok,on the cross maybe looking good as an instument of torture
boots hide the nice sight of the pierced skin, i would choose others for crucifixion art

i don´t like heels but ok,on the cross maybe looking good as an instument of torture
boots hide the nice sight of the pierced skin, i would choose others for crucifixion art
You could see it as another layer of humiliation. Under normal circumstances, heels are supposed to make you taller and accentuate your beauty, but on the cross, they're useless. Not only useless, but in a way, they look comical. If you're wearing gloves, which normally would make you look high class, hanging on the cross, you would instead look like a caricature. On top of that, if your legs and arms are covered by leather, your exposed torso, you vagina, your breasts, your protruding ribcage, your convex armpits are even more accentuated.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, that could be a nice artwork like a crucified diva
Yes! I think there could even be more added to it! What about a fancy 18th century style wig and makeup? Normaly, that would be sexy, but on the cross, it would be ridiculous, almost clownish looking. In a way, it would have a similar effect to Jesus' crown of thorns. The elements that usually suggest status would look ridiculous on a person nailed to the cross.

or a nice dressed princess crucified and a crown of thorns on her head
Yes! That's a great idea! I always thought 18th century dresses are extremely beautiful and sexy, but on a cross, they would look so much out of place that it would be ridiculous - ridiculous in a sexy way, of course. ;)

Edit: Or even better, imagine a beautiful 18th century dress but halfway torn down and ruined, loosely clinging onto the body, so that one breast can be seen! The same goes for the smeared makeup and ruined wig!

Last edited by a moderator:
the undignified treatment of a fancy dressed lady is a nice idea
thinking about turns me on
Yeah, me too! I just discovered a new kink I didn't even know I have, lol! I just wish it wasn't so specific though, because how the frick am I supposed to find corresponding material? :D

Back
Top Bottom