Crux Heels

Go to CruxDreams.com
Personally, I think something like this is hotter. But that's just my opinion.
Sure boots have their place though I like those with much spikier heels :)

Same! Spiky heels and pointy "toes" are the best! I didn't find a better picture. :D

Edit: And of course flat soles!
These are not my absolute favourite boots but they're the spikiest ones I own;
DSCF0703.JPG

View attachment 1308659
Wow! They're great! But I think I know what you mean. The "sharpness" is perfect and the overall shape, too, but the boots are too simple overall. Personally, I go wild over laced boots! (Edit: Sorry for being a boot autist, lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can tell that was the moment of penetration for the male cross
Probably, it is the thougth that an analy penetrated male is unnatural ( I here stronly disagree) which makes that depiction interesting and female cornus seldom. However, I guess that a higher percentage of males were analy penetrated as females in reality, so that would not work. Looking at my polls one sees that 70%(ikkk) of males would expect, in a SM play or so, to be abused by a cornu, but only about 35% expectation of females analy with a cornu, but again 70% when also adding also the use of vaginal to the anal. You probably know, else you should try, that it is a very unique feeling to being entered that way,

View attachment 1308659

Oh, DP, those are both sleek and hideous. :rolleyes::facepalm:

Is @Barbaria1 aware of this thread!? I am convinced, she will love it and find inspiration!:D

IMG_4209.jpeg I am now :cool:

@Barbaria1 is all-seeing and all-knowing :comp4:

Got that right ;)

Maybe, but I don`t think her masochistic tendencies lean towards wearing any of these.

:)IMG_4210.jpeg Simplicity and comfort, works for me

Back
Top Bottom