Crux Heels

Go to CruxDreams.com
i wear flats by my crucifixion, better to carry the heavy cross
View attachment 1309958
Ava thinks wishfully of wearing flats or sandals as she carries the cross to her crucifixion. She has been sentenced to death and the guards have taken her footwear and auctioned them to the spectators. They bid eagerly to have a remnant of the condemned woman and the soldiers know the gravel road will torture her feet as she carries the heavy cross to the hill...

Ava thinks wishfully of wearing flats or sandals as she carries the cross to her crucifixion. She has been sentenced to death and the guards have taken her footwear and auctioned them to the spectators. They bid eagerly to have a remnant of the condemned woman and the soldiers know the gravel road will torture her feet as she carries the heavy cross to the hill...
oh yes,my whipped body will scream for pain in duet with my mangeled feet on the way uphill

oh yes,my whipped body will scream for pain in duet with my mangeled feet on the way uphill
It is a cruel march to your crucifixion. The soldiers whip you if you are too slow or fall or drop the cross. The spectators have no sympathy for your naked trek. They cannot wait to see your naked body displayed on the cross as you are slowly executed. As for your feet, you will soon find the gravel hurts far less than the spikes that will be driven though them!
crux carry 113 A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom