Crux Question

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, I see your point Messa. It can be both for me, depending on the circumstance. When you do your manips, and do me the honor of hanging naked and whipped beside you, I think it is a point of pride for me. Other times, though, the thrill is in being a victim. Both are powerful.

For me too, in fact .... but to be a victim is not my preference , even if I do it sometimes ...

I try that my crucifixion would always be a gift for the others : it's the most important in any case ...:rolleyes:

View attachment 225161 What heaven! Two of Pp's favourites have Ella drawn in already. See how welcoming everyone is Ella?

Pp notes though that, as usual, Barb forgot to shut the door so he watches, enjoying their play.

Maybe "Pp" stands for "peeping pilus".... just kidding Pp.....we all know better :rolleyes:

There were these some words which made me reacting : I dont consider my crucifixion like a degradation, but rather than an enhance (mise en valeur ...); I'm proud to be a crucified woman ...
But perhaps that I didn't well understood your point of view ...
:confused: Aaaargh ! It could be better if I expressed me in French ....:devil:

This is the beauty of crucifixion, it can adapt to so many situations.

The one who is degraded, humiliated, tortured.
The one who is proud, rebellious, defiant.
The one who is sacrificial, freely giving themself for whatever reason.
The one is goes to the cross for love.
Real life, fantasy, history, play - so many options.

Like Barb I am interested in the psychology, the inner experience as much as the physical. I love the beautiful shapes made by the crucified man or woman, but I also believe in the power that this experience has over the crucified one. Although an ancient means of torture and death it can be transformational, liberating, for us in our modern world.
How we react, in play or in the fantasy setting, how we interact, is endlessly fascinating :)

So the reason I'm here is because I'm interested in crucifixion.

What attracted me to it in the first place was photosets I saw online, where the victim walks to the cross while bound and then kneels before it in prayer...she's then made to either carry it for a while or is tied to it right there. Like this

Beautiful pics.
The victim confronts her fate, her future. She is bound, but she looks accepting, reverential, anticipating an almost sacramental experience. She is ready, naked, quivering yet accepting the ordeal to come. Her will, her endurance, her body will be tested on the cross. She can't wait!

Are you ready, Ella, behind that suit and tie, are you also ready to be tested?

PS how on earth do you manage to post so much after I've gone to bed, PP? Don't you ever sleep?

Back
Top Bottom