Crux Question

Go to CruxDreams.com
PS how on earth do you manage to post so much after I've gone to bed, PP? Don't you ever sleep?
Sometimes phlebas. Pp does sleep sometimes. Insomnia is often the price Pp pays for all the travel, too many planes, too many hotels.
When insomnia strikes this place, his friends here, along with his music keep him entertained and sane.

So the reason I'm here is because I'm interested in crucifixion.

What attracted me to it in the first place was photosets I saw online, where the victim walks to the cross while bound and then kneels before it in prayer...she's then made to either carry it for a while or is tied to it right there. Like this

View attachment 224995 View attachment 224996 View attachment 224998

I love the ritual aspect of it but how much is that a part of it in the community? is that a thing or were those just one of a kind sets?

Watch Out Girl, while you are kneeling like that worshiping your cross ,someone like Mr Tree or Mr Wragg could easily creep up behind you with a sword and remove your head in one clean swish and you would`nt even know it had happened,
these guys are not worried how it is done just as long as you are dead , it`s good fun though

This is the beauty of crucifixion, it can adapt to so many situations.

The one who is degraded, humiliated, tortured.
The one who is proud, rebellious, defiant.
The one who is sacrificial, freely giving themself for whatever reason.
The one is goes to the cross for love.
Real life, fantasy, history, play - so many options.

Like Barb I am interested in the psychology, the inner experience as much as the physical. I love the beautiful shapes made by the crucified man or woman, but I also believe in the power that this experience has over the crucified one. Although an ancient means of torture and death it can be transformational, liberating, for us in our modern world.
How we react, in play or in the fantasy setting, how we interact, is endlessly fascinating :)

Well said phlebas! I like your list of variations ... I think I have imagined myself in all four at one time or another.:):rolleyes:

:very_hot:Not much into the Roman thing as I am the anticipation of being hung on the cross, whether as an observer or the one on it. Many different scenarios do keep it from becoming boring. Eulalia has posted some awesome stories in that vein.

Watch Out Girl, while you are kneeling like that worshiping your cross ,someone like Mr Tree or Mr Wragg could easily creep up behind you with a sword and remove your head in one clean swish and you would`nt even know it had happened,
these guys are not worried how it is done just as long as you are dead , it`s good fun though

let's hope so!

I'm not sure I would decapitate Ella, Dorothy - we've hardly been introduced, and it's not polite to whip someone's head off before you've said "good morning" and "how do you do..." :rolleyes:
Pp has no plans to whip Ella's head off either. Though he is thinking of whipping her bum off. Quite different. Is it manners to be introduced before doing that Wragg?

Pp has no plans to whip Ella's head off either. Though he is thinking of whipping her bum off. Quite different. Is it manners to be introduced before doing that Wragg?
Well. I think you should at least say 'good morning' first, Pp...

Honestly, don't they teach any manners in Australia? :doh:

I'm not sure I would decapitate Ella, Dorothy - we've hardly been introduced, and it's not polite to whip someone's head off before you've said "good morning" and "how do you do..." :rolleyes:

I agree Wragg. You want to spend some quality time together first. I'm thinking, let's see, stripped bare and stretched out on two pieces of wood, perhaps. That would be Lie Down Ella, and I would enjoy seeing her fixed to the wood and raised upright. What a beautiful sight she would be, testing her mind and body on the cross, her feminine limbs working hard against gravity, against the bonds that hold her just enough to prevent escape, but not enough to prevent movement. Graceful, strong, sweaty movement.
There is a time for swords, and whips, but I prefer the time on the wood :D
How about you Ella?

I agree Wragg. You want to spend some quality time together first. I'm thinking, let's see, stripped bare and stretched out on two pieces of wood, perhaps. That would be Lie Down Ella, and I would enjoy seeing her fixed to the wood and raised upright. What a beautiful sight she would be, testing her mind and body on the cross, her feminine limbs working hard against gravity, against the bonds that hold her just enough to prevent escape, but not enough to prevent movement. Graceful, strong, sweaty movement.
There is a time for swords, and whips, but I prefer the time on the wood :D
How about you Ella?[/QUOTE

Say Yes Ella they will keep pestering you until you do,
and sex before crucifixion is mandatory

Hey been reading a few stories on here since I joined a few days ago. Forgive my ignorance but what do ye mean about a girl dancing on the cross? I may be a bit dim but I'm eager to learn. :)
It's not easy to stay still. You should try it sometime. ;)

Sabina Crucified Scene 16-3_0001.jpg Sabina Crucified Scene 17-1_0001.jpg Without the nails.

Well America will be wakening up to the news of a new Royal Baby
this time a girl, they are usually more thrilled about it than we are.
latest news is the Duchess and her baby will be leaving hospital this
evening, and it`s six in the evening here as i`m typing this out

Off Topic I Know So Punish Me

Well America will be wakening up to the news of a new Royal Baby
this time a girl, they are usually more thrilled about it than we are.
latest news is the Duchess and her baby will be leaving hospital this
evening, and it`s six in the evening here as i`m typing this out

Off Topic I Know So Punish Me
After Tree telegrammed the his congratulations they replied in lieu of gifts it would be appreciated if Dorothy would be executed on the Hill of 100 Crosses so she could no longer seduce the male royals...

...Tree went to shop and dutiful sharpened more spikes:eek::devil::devil:

Tree

Back
Top Bottom