Crux-related images by Jucundus

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, the posing an composition of this scene is just top notch (as always!). Glad to see that a new cross inspires you to put it through its paces. I'll be sure to make my new cross worthy of your skills as an executioner when I release it!

I'm sure those perverts over at the Rape Crux* thread will love it.

*Apostate, et al. (2017). On the Recurrence of Force Sex Thematics in Roman Crucifixion Art and Literature. Crux, 3(2), 42-43.
You are correct, @mp5stab. :eeek::babeando:

Apologies, I have not been active in a long while. At times I find it difficult to actually post my stuff.

I have been working on using AI like an advanced filter on existing images, not unlike @HBDancer in his thread here. However, I focus on using my own 3d work as input, in particular renders that I was not totally happy with. In the end, I produce some sort of hybrid images. It's a new style that has its charms and there is still quite a bit of the good old "uncanny valley" feeling. Altogether, I have the impression that AI is actually a way to further individualize 3d images. When starting from an existing image it takes an awful lot of time to first develop a "path" towards a satisfying image draft and then "stabilize" the resulting images around minor variants. Enjoy!

crux_AI01.jpg

Apologies, I have not been active in a long while. At times I find it difficult to actually post my stuff.

I have been working on using AI like an advanced filter on existing images, not unlike @HBDancer in his thread here. However, I focus on using my own 3d work as input, in particular renders that I was not totally happy with. In the end, I produce some sort of hybrid images. It's a new style that has its charms and there is still quite a bit of the good old "uncanny valley" feeling. Altogether, I have the impression that AI is actually a way to further individualize 3d images. When starting from an existing image it takes an awful lot of time to first develop a "path" towards a satisfying image draft and then "stabilize" the resulting images around minor variants. Enjoy!

View attachment 1321326
Wonder image. One can almost feel the pain she is experiencing.

View attachment 1321326
what a great pic!!! does she have a sixpack? ;)

View attachment 1321326
I gotta say, that is one of the best AI generated/enhanced images I've seen. The quality of the fine details is crazy.

View attachment 1321326
Wondering what sights lay unseen further down?

Wondering what sights lay unseen further down?
One can imagine a firm Cornu or a sharp sedile nested deeply into her fiery bush. Two nails driven through her little feet. And perhaps a few sadistic onlookers, enjoying the show.

View attachment 1321326
AI can be so amazing! Vividly brings to mind Doragons story about Alisa Foxen. This conveys such emotion and granular detail it's almost a "you are there" moment.

I have been working on using AI like an advanced filter on existing images, not unlike @HBDancer in his thread here. However, I focus on using my own 3d work as input, in particular renders that I was not totally happy with. In the end, I produce some sort of hybrid images.

Nice image Jucundus.

I'm seeing this with a few artists and it really does bring interesting results, so much better than the "original" works of the AI itself. AI works so much better as a tool rather than a source.

Nice image Jucundus.

I'm seeing this with a few artists and it really does bring interesting results, so much better than the "original" works of the AI itself. AI works so much better as a tool rather than a source.
A very tempted to do a whole write up on this, but it’s perhaps better saved for another thread. It looks like, going forward, that the ai will be a final pass on most high quality 3d art. I just hope that temporal consistency can be solved. Because then we get videos. (Yay)

A quick shout out to MP5stab. I saw these two images from Jucundus and immediately thought of you. I can't imagine why. :BoredSmiley:

Attachments

• crown of thorns01 - Copy.jpg
    crown of thorns01 - Copy.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 1,093
  • crown of thorns - Copy.jpg
    crown of thorns - Copy.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 916
  • 6978.jpg
    6978.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 944

View attachment 1321326
This was a great image, Jucundus. I love all the details.

Back
Top Bottom