Crux-related images by Jucundus

Go to CruxDreams.com
The girl in the images reminded me of your avatar. I wondered if you posed for Jucundus? Besides crucifixion images, I am drawn to images of carrying the cross as well. I have often fantasized about carrying a cross naked before a mob.
Ahhh, it’s just me, or some approximate image of me, I’d you prefer. My avatar is a Jucundus render, but that character is a self-portrait, as best as I could do. She appears from time to time around here.

And yes, you should have you carry your cross naked through a mob demanding your crucifixion.

The girl in the images reminded me of your avatar. I wondered if you posed for Jucundus? Besides crucifixion images, I am drawn to images of carrying the cross as well. I have often fantasized about carrying a cross naked before a mob.
Ahhh, it’s just me, or some approximate image of me, I’d you prefer. My avatar is a Jucundus render, but that character is a self-portrait, as best as I could do. She appears from time to time around here.

And yes, you should have you carry your cross naked through a mob demanding your crucifixion.
Stop Bobbie's fantasy! In the court of Tree this woman is condemned to be crucified and die on the cross.
tree court 001 E.jpg
Give her a cross and force her to carry it to the 'Hill of Death'. Make sure she is nude so she has nothing to lose but her life!
c 0055.jpg

How will BobbieBound look caring that heavy wooden cross?
Oh, Tree would make me carry the patibulum. He woudn't want to wear me out before I got crucified. He wants my time on the cross to last.

Attachments

• parade Bains.jpg
    parade Bains.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,110
  • 1719758388.jpg
    1719758388.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 1,052
  • 90AA25A.jpg
    90AA25A.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 1,002
  • crux carry 121 A.jpg
    crux carry 121 A.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 950
Apologies, I have not been active in a long while. At times I find it difficult to actually post my stuff.

I have been working on using AI like an advanced filter on existing images, not unlike @HBDancer in his thread here. However, I focus on using my own 3d work as input, in particular renders that I was not totally happy with. In the end, I produce some sort of hybrid images. It's a new style that has its charms and there is still quite a bit of the good old "uncanny valley" feeling. Altogether, I have the impression that AI is actually a way to further individualize 3d images. When starting from an existing image it takes an awful lot of time to first develop a "path" towards a satisfying image draft and then "stabilize" the resulting images around minor variants. Enjoy!
we are woefully short on redheads here, so it's always welcome.

Apologies, I have not been active in a long while. At times I find it difficult to actually post my stuff.

I have been working on using AI like an advanced filter on existing images, not unlike @HBDancer in his thread here. However, I focus on using my own 3d work as input, in particular renders that I was not totally happy with. In the end, I produce some sort of hybrid images. It's a new style that has its charms and there is still quite a bit of the good old "uncanny valley" feeling. Altogether, I have the impression that AI is actually a way to further individualize 3d images. When starting from an existing image it takes an awful lot of time to first develop a "path" towards a satisfying image draft and then "stabilize" the resulting images around minor variants. Enjoy!
I also have just discovered AI (Topaz Gigapixel AI), and it does a great job of filling in between pixels to increase resolution and eliminate all those pesky "fireflies" that often took thousands of iterations for Daz to eliminate. I've been doing a medieval storyline with multiple renders per scene (and about 15 or 20 scenes), and it was going to take forever to render all those scenes to my satisfaction. But now I'm stopping the Daz render when the resolution gets good enough (about 750 to 900 iterations and maybe 15 to 20 minutes) and then running it through Gigapixel to blow it up to 2X resolution and fix all those resolution and error issues. I can then reduce it to a .jpg small enough to post, and it looks as good as if I had rendered each on about 10,000 times! LOTS of time saving to get a good image, and I can spend my time setting up the next scene without having to have each image render overnight.

I also have just discovered AI (Topaz Gigapixel AI), and it does a great job of filling in between pixels to increase resolution and eliminate all those pesky "fireflies" that often took thousands of iterations for Daz to eliminate. I've been doing a medieval storyline with multiple renders per scene (and about 15 or 20 scenes), and it was going to take forever to render all those scenes to my satisfaction. But now I'm stopping the Daz render when the resolution gets good enough (about 750 to 900 iterations and maybe 15 to 20 minutes) and then running it through Gigapixel to blow it up to 2X resolution and fix all those resolution and error issues. I can then reduce it to a .jpg small enough to post, and it looks as good as if I had rendered each on about 10,000 times! LOTS of time saving to get a good image, and I can spend my time setting up the next scene without having to have each image render overnight.
so are you satisfied with the program?

I doubt I'll ever get to the level of quality jucundus has, but honestly I don't want it...

we all have our own working art style.

The execution of the condemned woman is a science of its own. The nailing to and raising of her cross is basic carpentry and a bit of muscle. The art of her crucifixion is the proper display of the woman as she suffers the tortures of her crucifixion before she die. Do not worry about the agony she endures as she hangs from the cross...

...she earned her death!

View attachment 1321326
You do amazing work...any more of this series? Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom