Votes: 63 51.6%
  • Fucking of males before crucifixion.

Votes: 27 22.1%
  • Multiple cumshots by males on cross.

Votes: 38 31.1%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Question is, whether dfg Inc. loves the critics on its business model!:oops:

And how they plan to deal with such rebellious behaviour, as they seem to have good contacts with the Justice Department?:eek:
Naturally, the people will see that as in other fields, the so called "opposition" is paid by the companies to catch the interest of the public and after the state with this silly crucifixion in Palestine, where the crucified walked out of the grave and went directly to heaven and the overuse of crucifixion after the Spartacus incident, where 6000 were crucified at the via Appia a restart of the method seems mandatory.

And we modernise it. First our crucified will not be put to death, so they can recycled and crucified many times. We will put a strong focus on sex, because sex sells and we will have an additional entertainment program to make the crucifixion a unique experience.

Even more, we also try to crucify more females to get the gender equality and what is in my opinion we have a "volunteer program" where also non-professional victims can experience the crucifixion and even earn a lot of money with it.

Naturally, Loxuru as others are invited to take part of that unique experience, which surely is the wish of every man and woman.

This is obviously a rhetorical question, right? I mean who doesn’t want to be crucified? Am I right people????
It is not only the crucifixion, you can also show off your nude body in public, that makes it unique. And also wifes and husbands can give a present to their spouses and who would not like to see their spouses suffering and the same time in sexual agony, while their friends watch and enjoy?

It is not only the crucifixion, you can also show off your nude body in public, that makes it unique. And also wifes and husbands can give a present to their spouses and who would not like to see their spouses suffering and the same time in sexual agony, while their friends watch and enjoy?
I mean you’re so correct, the opportunities for enjoyment seem boundless don’t they?

Good for Hen’s parties and Buck’s parties...

oh gosh, even the wedding “with this nail I do duly vow to....”

How about proposals? Spell out “Marry me” in crucified bodies? The 18-24 set will love it!

Endless fun !

How about proposals? Spell out “Marry me” in crucified bodies? The 18-24 set will love it!

Endless fun !
Yes or the future bride kneels before the crucified ask him "will you marry me?" and give him then a blowjob, naturally only if he says yes. Or he ask her, while being raped by the executioners. But we also plan to crucify a pair next to each other which is in divorce, the one which endures longer will have more of the stuff they own.

But we also plan to crucify a pair next to each other which is in divorce, the one which endures longer will have more of the stuff they own.
So mercantile! After hanging on the crosses for a longer time, the couple will change their mind about getting a divorce. Crucifixion as a means to refresh the feeling and strengthen the marriage.

So mercantile! After hanging on the crosses for a longer time, the couple will change their mind about getting a divorce. Crucifixion as a means to refresh the feeling and strengthen the marriage.
We will see if there will be a happy end, naturally it is possible that one of the crucified ones will fell in love with one of the executors.

Oh, yes, do not forget about all sorts of love triangles and more complex shapes.
For example if there is cheating, groom and groomsmen are on cross, remember there are three. Or if the daughter can escape the parents supervision to make nasty things with some young males: The parents and the daughter will end on cross, so better be careful with growing daughters.....

Still, I am not convinced!

We, defenders of traditions, have united in Cross Forums, a people’s movement to safeguard real crucifixion!

What we see here, is another example of neoliberal capitalism. Crucifixion to death is abolished, so dfg inc. can crucify the same condemned more than once, each time cashing profit! Tax payer’s money, wasted for a show!

Stop this travesty of crucifixion! Join us in our protest! Contact LoxuruatCrossForums!

Still, I am not convinced!

We, defenders of traditions, have united in Cross Forums, a people’s movement to safeguard real crucifixion!

What we see here, is another example of neoliberal capitalism. Crucifixion to death is abolished, so dfg inc. can crucify the same condemned more than once, each time cashing profit! Tax payer’s money, wasted for a show!

Stop this travesty of crucifixion! Join us in our protest! Contact LoxuruatCrossForums!

Fair call, there must be options for nails and slow torturous death for slaves who are accused of minor misdemeanors or worse, and for hardened criminals who have been duly convicted beyond a reasonable doubt (with automatic rights of appeal) of committing capital crimes such as murder or treason. In some cases judges can consider if the criminals may receive mercy.

it is equally valid to acknowledge BFG inc has identified an important gap in the market and like any company identifying new markets should be permitted to explore opportunities for profit. There is huge demand for voluntary multiple crucifixion and the psychological impact of such treatment is not to be discounted. Surviving crucifixion and scourging with the knowledge it will be repeated can break the prisoner after multiple repetitions. There will be huge demand amongst slave owners for such services, who would be no doubt willing to pay for breaking slaves professionally.

I agree that capital punishment by crucifixion should be reinstated but have no objection to BFG Inc’s involvement and the company should be applauded for its professionalism and opening new markets.

Many of my fellow slaves will attend the protest in support of reinstatement of capital crucifixion! We use the slogan “Slaves For Nails”

share our hashtags #SlavesForNails please help us make this viral

Last edited:
Dfg inc expanded to the travel agency business, which after cover will be expanding. The offer includes

- Flight to Africa via change in Zurich/Kloten
- Accommodation in a five star hotel in a country of central africa
- 1st week Foto-Safari
- 2nd week free accommodation in an African prison with daily flogging, additional rape package available
- 3rd week delivery as slave to an African tribe, which is the highlight of the travel. It includes granted anal rape by at least 20 well-endowed male tribe members and a 24h crucifixion, with the hole tribe is watching you.
- flight back, in the case you are still alive.

Please use our special family offer, positive PCR tests are mandatory, additional travel isurances recommended.

family.jpg

Dfg inc expanded to the travel agency business, which after cover will be expanding. The offer includes

- Flight to Africa via change in Zurich/Kloten
- Accommodation in a five star hotel in a country of central africa
- 1st week Foto-Safari
- 2nd week free accommodation in an African prison with daily flogging, additional rape package available
- 3rd week delivery as slave to an African tribe, which is the highlight of the travel. It includes granted anal rape by at least 20 well-endowed male tribe members and a 24h crucifixion, with the hole tribe is watching you.
- flight back, in the case you are still alive.

Please use our special family offer, positive PCR tests are mandatory, additional travel isurances recommended.

View attachment 1006044
is the rate decreasing by removing option 1 and prohibiting cancellation rights?

is the rate decreasing by removing option 1 and prohibiting cancellation rights?
With the cancellation we can not change due to the regulations, the other case is a case of individual agreements. However, I probably try to increase our offers so you may not start to plan too early. I think we should include a Gay travel experience and a historical event where your crucifixion is done by an enactment of a roman legion, and a futuristic setting, like westward, including impalations.

We could open a kitty to offer this stay to the most deserving of us?
A sort of improvement seminar in a way.

With the cancellation we can not change due to the regulations, the other case is a case of individual agreements. However, I probably try to increase our offers so you may not start to plan too early. I think we should include a Gay travel experience and a historical event where your crucifixion is done by an enactment of a roman legion, and a futuristic setting, like westward, including impalations.

In the interests of repeat clients, is there a slightly less fatal option? Say finish with a rope crucifixion for two days if they make a large deposit against a future booking?

Also, I’m a professional travel agent- can we talk about a commercial arrangement and industry rates? It’s far easier for me to sell a product I have previously experienced... imagine, I’d probably wind up as both your best agency partner AND your best customer...

In the interests of repeat clients, is there a slightly less fatal option? Say finish with a rope crucifixion for two days if they make a large deposit against a future booking?

Also, I’m a professional travel agent- can we talk about a commercial arrangement and industry rates? It’s far easier for me to sell a product I have previously experienced... imagine, I’d probably wind up as both your best agency partner AND your best customer...
As you see on the propaganda picture of the flyer the 2 daughters were bound with ropes to the cross, so there is the idea to get the relaxation on cross on yearly basis. I was happy that the tribe works at very modest rates at special arrangements, where the number of rapes per employe reduces the income, while on the other hand the typical rich family with older daughter, relatively young second wife and cuckold husband are very interested in that part of the travel arrangement, while hanging on cross seemed to be seen more the relaxation from the stress and time bonds of the modern management jobs, according to the Moto: "Slowing down and let yourself hang"
As I know you, your possible job assignment seems more to be on the historic events we plan in the futures, where the crucifixation is done more in a roman stile, with loincloth, pared by the company. You can take the loincloth with you, as souvenir of the travel. We are currently planing that yearly events, however we do not know yet, if that should be together with a weekly bible study, or more a travel to Rome with visit of bloody gladiator fights, car races and some basic training as roman legionaries (sword fight, building camp, walking with a back page full of stone).

For the African trip, you could include a 'Naked Prey' experience (after the 1965 movie). The tourists are stripped naked by the tribespeople, are given a head start, and have to outrun a (male or female) tribal warrior. 'Punishment' if caught, or a voucher when not caught.

The Roman program could foresee a 'Quo Vadis' arrangement, a mass crucifixion in an arena.

1620756311647.png

Back
Top Bottom