DeviantArt is different....

Go to CruxDreams.com
so today I set up an account on Deviantart, and added my content here and there ...

after about three hours without warning, I received an email that my account was blocked and I had a permanent ban, due to a violation of the Deviantart policies ...

really?!

I haven't really seen such a stupid website here yet !!
and they're fucking ... golden pixiev!
I’m sorry dude, but you really should have seen that coming. They don’t want our work there anymore. I’ve just moved on.

after about three hours without warning, I received an email that my account was blocked and I had a permanent ban,

Skatingjesus once warned me about the behavior of deviantart admins ... but I really did not expect this ... in my opinion they have an automatic bot, w
Well three hours is really fast. Either they are incredibly dedicated to eradicating crux, or, more likely, they've trained a machine learning system by feeding it examples of "previously banned content" and that will automatically flag new uploads...

Well three hours is really fast. Either they are incredibly dedicated to eradicating crux, or, more likely, they've trained a machine learning system by feeding it examples of "previously banned content" and that will automatically flag new uploads...
I don't know ... it's possible ... DA is dead ...

I wrote to deviant art its in the attachment with their reply
my reply to that was
Yes I understand that how do I close my account must be difficult for you; as I presume it is impossible that way you can inflate your user numbers in order to keep your stock price high, that by the way is illegal lets see what the SEC says about it

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-29 215003.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-07-29 215003.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 61
my reply to that was
Yes I understand that how do I close my account must be difficult for you; as I presume it is impossible that way you can inflate your user numbers in order to keep your stock price high, that by the way is illegal lets see what the SEC says about it
I already use DA just to look at the artist Noone, specifically his pictures and models, before some pig from DA admins forbid him !!

yes I already have a new account, but I don't use it!

question!
if i have paid a premium bill and i get a permanent ban, isn't that a thief ??

question!
if i have paid a premium bill and i get a permanent ban, isn't that a thief ??
Yes it is, but unfortunately these leftist morons don't care about that and will do it anyway :(

my reply to that was
1. Go to: https://www.deviantart.com/settings/deactivation
2. Login with your nickname and password
3. follow the hints

But, it seems, that will not work for banned users, how me.
:-(

Not if they can prove you breached the rules. (And even if they can't, can you afford to make them prove it in court?)
The problem is that these platforms are constantly changing the rules to suit themselves :(

Well.. that’s not true, because I don’t! I guess I must be a leftist moron too :doh:.
They are all WOKE because of fear that they will be accused by the usual malcontents and defenders of the "right" way of being inactive in fighting moral decay or prejudices and so on, they should take a page from their own book and stop doing it when they are trying to force their agendas on everybody else, whether left or right!

Have I told you that I'm anew at Deviantart ! I logged myself under the name of " Paskell2 " ...

For those who are interested and following me there by the past ...
No longer a member there, have you posted it on here, sorry, I don't follow the goings on too often here or elsewhere because of work! D

They are all WOKE because of fear that they will be accused by the usual malcontents and defenders of the "right" way of being inactive in fighting moral decay or prejudices and so on, they should take a page from their own book and stop doing it when they are trying to force their agendas on everybody else, whether left or right!
I have yet to hear a definition of “woke” that is meaningful. But we probably shouldn’t go there ;)

I have yet to hear a definition of “woke” that is meaningful. But we probably shouldn’t go there ;)
Actually the Wiki definition is mostly fine https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woke, correctly outlining how the term's usage has evolved out of its origins etc. but IMHO wokeness just isn't the issue here, DA's banning wave isn't even a proper example of 'woke capitalism' it's just an example of corporate streamlining.

Back
Top Bottom