DeviantArt is different....

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bad news everyone, @algabal and @MahaShiva were just banned from deviantart. They’ve moved on from just hanging and are going after crux now. If you have any art there, back it up now. I figure I’ve got a couple of weeks now. :)
I kind of saw it coming. First they asked me for model releases from the people depicted in my manips, claiming that someone had complained about the unauthorized use of their likeliness. The pieces they picked on happened to include a couple where the main figures were fellow Deviants who had encouraged me to use their images, so I could only assume that it was a member of the supporting cast who had complained. And the supporting cast in these cases, incidentally, consisted of a group of ISIS Jihadists and a bunch of black bears.

Then, of course, the Great Purge began, and almost every day I saw another artist I had been watching and talking to regularly getting a line of death stricken through their ID, sometimes more than one a day. And yes, they started with those who specialize in hanging and cannibalism, and now they have moved on to Crux artists, like @bobinder, @algabal and @Madiosi. Since my pix covered all of these subfields, I'm actually slightly surprised that they waited this long.

Well, I guess I might be spending more time here from now on. Past experienced has shown that I can keep up with one social medium in any given period of time, and Twitter definitely ain't it for me.

By the way, dA also sent me about 30 notices that some of my pieces had been deleted for policy violations...I mean, why would they even bother at that point? Or are they planning to send me 380 more notices about deleting the rest of them?

I’m not an artist, just a viewer of fine erotic material. Visited Da yesterday only to fine my favorite hanging pics had been removed and the artist is not no longer on the site. You can locate a couple on the web which links to DA, but when it hits the site it gives some site issue message. Other than this site, DA use to a good site. Not no more.

Well, I guess I might be spending more time here from now on. Past experienced has shown that I can keep up with one social medium in any given period of time, and Twitter definitely ain't it for me.

That's the silver lining in all this, Shiva :)

Just draw a picture of a girl urinating while crucified that oughta do it

It does it for me :D

DA probably approves of the sort of police brutality that Monty often indulges in his drawings

bobinder was just banned.

Sorry, but why they were banned? Becouse of Crux material?
Yes, Morten - unfortunately crux art is now considered objectionable.
I received no warnings, and for a first offence I have been banned permanently from DeviantArt.
DA probably approves of the sort of police brutality that Monty often indulges in his drawings
Well actually... I'll let Monty answer that one... :facepalm:

I'm still alive on DA, for now.
That's pretty weird, because I have seen a lot of artist-friends to be deleted from the site, but I have received no threats, nothing suspicious.

No notice about investigation on my work, nothing.
Maybe it's because I didn't upload anything for weeks (because uploading the next Ghorrokar part), so everyone hass forgotten me, but right now, I'm still alive.

But I know that will be a matter of time before they found me. I have just reached the 3.000.000 views step (WOOOOOHOOO!!), but I still wonder if I should do a celebration picture for that. I mean a "SJ-style" picture, of course.

But I won't deleted any of my works. If DA choose to delete my account, I would say fuck them, and leave. If they can't accept the freedom of speech, freedom of drawing our own fantasy, I won't spend my time there anymore. Because if I have to remove every "too hot" content for them, my gallery would be pretty empty! :D

I'm still alive on DA, for now.
That's pretty weird, because I have seen a lot of artist-friends to be deleted from the site, but I have received no threats, nothing suspicious.

No notice about investigation on my work, nothing.
Maybe it's because I didn't upload anything for weeks (because uploading the next Ghorrokar part), so everyone hass forgotten me, but right now, I'm still alive.

But I know that will be a matter of time before they found me. I have just reached the 3.000.000 views step (WOOOOOHOOO!!), but I still wonder if I should do a celebration picture for that. I mean a "SJ-style" picture, of course.

But I won't deleted any of my works. If DA choose to delete my account, I would say fuck them, and leave. If they can't accept the freedom of speech, freedom of drawing our own fantasy, I won't spend my time there anymore. Because if I have to remove every "too hot" content for them, my gallery would be pretty empty! :D

A 3 million celebration? I’ve very excited to see a new SJ piece! Regardless of how your decide to do it. In a bout of nostalgia I went and looked through all of my watched artists (that hadn’t been banned yet). You were the first one I watched. And I guess once you leave, that’s the end of an era. 2012-2020 was a hell of a time for crux art.

Deviantart will have lost one of its best if they pull the trigger. You were the high water mark. When crux art comes back from hibernation after this long ban wave, I’ll tell the noobs about how you got millions of views on your art. And I’m glad you are staying the course my friend. Keep doing your art until they “ban” you and just keep it up on renderotica, the dark spot, pixiv, here, or whenever else your heart takes you.:p

Wonderful thread...
I could only assume that it was a member of the supporting cast who had complained. And the supporting cast in these cases, incidentally, consisted of a group of ISIS Jihadists and a bunch of black bears.
ISIS have nothing better to do these days that write complaining letters to deviantart about copyright :p
Just draw a picture of a girl urinating while crucified that oughta do it
Well, come model for me then..:p
the sort of police brutality that Monty often indulges in his drawings
Yeah I’m not doing that so much any more.. life is imitating art a bit too much these days.. :eek:
I received no warnings, and for a first offence I have been banned permanently from DeviantArt.
This is unbelievable and makes me wonder what the hell DA are playing at. If they have genuine concerns then raise them using human words and give people the chance to put their case. This is Gestapo bullshit.
I have just reached the 3.000.000 views step
Congratulations SkatingJesus, I hope your kiriban is not accompanied by a real ban!

just to add, DA also banned my friends CeliaAcelia (who draws horror themes with lots of dicks and pussies) and VickyShadow (who does screenshots from secondlife including Some hanging and crucifixion.

This definitely seems like a Purge or a witch hunt. I suspect Wix bought DA with the secret agenda of closing it down, after all, it effectively offers artists a free website, and wix wants to monetise the shit out of that. :confused::doh:

8BC4931C-EB1B-4A01-9E9E-E13E1ABDDED7.jpeg
I just had to check, and this work is still there. No doubt this will get deleted soon, they’ve deleted lots of my other drawings. Incidentally @bobinder is entirely responsible for this drawing, he invited me to join a “pony picture challenge” along with @MahaShiva and @Bartnel and @Zungur and other great artists.. it’s that kind of thing that used to make deviantart great. They’re ruining it with these purges.

This definitely seems like a Purge or a witch hunt. I suspect Wix bought DA with the secret agenda of closing it down, after all, it effectively offers artists a free website, and wix wants to monetise the shit out of that. :confused::doh:

It's like 2005 and the great Yahoo purge of adult groups, which was why this group and Cruxfoundation were formed. It has happened before and will happen again, big business getting their hands on forums is usually a bad thing for freedom of expression.

I've done the same. :rolleyes:

I have no further interest in the site.
DA has been totally cucked for a long time now. The rot started to set in a few years ago and is just getting worse now they're bending the knee to the SJW outrage mob. Oh well, that's another site destined for obscurity - Look what happened to Tumblr...

Get woke - go broke

Back
Top Bottom