Dolcett's Fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jenny wusste, dass sie irgendwann gefressen werden würde. Ihre Schwester Ingrid ist 19, aber sie hat weniger Fleisch. Bei den geladenen Gästen hätte das nicht gereicht, also entschied sich der Papa für Jenny und nach einem finalen Fick der Gäste ging es mit ihr an den Grill.
Knapp sieben Stunden später war sie durchgegrillt und die Gäste freuten sich, als die ersten Stücke von Jenny noch auf dem Grill herauskamen.
Jenny wurde als sehr saftig und lecker beschrieben. Papa hat sich sehr gefreut.

Jenny knew that eventually she would be eaten. Her sister Ingrid is 19, but she has less meat. That wouldn't have been enough for the invited guests, so dad decided on Jenny and after a final fuck by the guests, we went to the grill with her.
Almost seven hours later it was grilled through and the guests were happy when the first pieces of Jenny came out on the grill.
Jenny was described as very juicy and tasty. Dad was very happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jenny wusste, dass sie irgendwann gefressen werden würde. Ihre Schwester Ingrid ist 19, aber sie hat weniger Fleisch. Bei den geladenen Gästen hätte das nicht gereicht, also entschied sich der Papa für Jenny und nach einem finalen Fick der Gäste ging es mit ihr an den Grill.
Knapp sieben Stunden später war sie durchgegrillt und die Gäste freuten sich, als die ersten Stücke von Jenny noch auf dem Grill herauskamen.
Jenny wurde als sehr saftig und lecker beschrieben. Papa hat sich sehr gefreut.

She was suffering very much, but she fulfilled her duty ... she was brave and courageous girl and good obedient daughter

Pre-internet Dolcett Circles​

Hi all, I decided to join cruxforums today to ask about Dolcett (the artist) and any info knowledgeable members might have about the circle Dolcett partook in back in the 80s, and any other western comic circles that did similar work. Sorry if this appears to be a nooby question taking up space on a tight knit forum, I just wasn't sure where else to ask, and in my searches I stumbled across this place and decided if any group were to know, it would be this one :cool1:

Not much more I can say other than cheers, communities like this rock :guitar:

46576456.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, I decided to join cruxforums today to ask about Dolcett (the artist) and any info knowledgeable members might have about the circle Dolcett partook in back in the 80s, and any other western comic circles that did similar work. Sorry if this appears to be a nooby thread taking up space on a tight knit forum, I just wasn't sure where else to ask, and in my searches I stumbled across this place and decided if any group were to know, it would be this one :cool1:

View attachment 1148467
You’re welcome here @radog_mc_voot ! There are a few Dolcett fans here and a few old-timers too, someone may be able to help with your question.

Я бы охотно посетила женскую мясную лавку, чтобы заявиться как "мясо". С некоторых пор я поняла, что психологически готова доставить удовольствие желающим и быть забитой любым способом...

I would love to visit a women's butcher's shop to present myself as "meat". For some time now I realized that I am psychologically ready to please those who wish and be oppressed in any way ...
flower1flower1flower1

Долчетка не может что-то хотеть или не хотеть...

Dolchestka cannot want something or not want something...
:привет::привет::привет:

Я бы охотно посетила женскую мясную лавку, чтобы заявиться как "мясо". С некоторых пор я поняла, что психологически готова доставить удовольствие желающим и быть забитой любым способом...

I would love to visit a women's butcher's shop to present myself as "meat". For some time now I realized that I am psychologically ready to please those who wish and be oppressed in any way ...
Find meat in the Dolchett store.

How should I cook? What should I eat before cooking? I would choose a spit. I'm Russian.
Как мння надо приготовить? Что нужно есть перед моим приготовлением? Я бы выбрала вертел.
Find meat in the Dolchett store.

Has anyone else drawn in his style? I've seen remakes of his comics. But I don't know of anyone else who has this style.

And there's a certain charm to his comics. Other writers usually have violence to the victim or a revelation of indifference to future meat.
Dolcett concentrates on the sensations of the woman. That's how it seems to me, anyway.

And there's a certain charm to his comics. Other writers usually have violence to the victim or a revelation of indifference to future meat.
Dolcett concentrates on the sensations of the woman. That's how it seems to me, anyway.
That’s a good observation.

Has anyone else drawn in his style? I've seen remakes of his comics. But I don't know of anyone else who has this style.

Yes, I think that's why he appeals to me in a way no other artist playing with the idea does.
And there's an element of satire, sending up the suburban way of life, and the way we women are expect to make ourselves 'tasty'.

Yes, I love the polite middle class milieu, and ambivalent women not complaining about being treated as meat because they don't want to challenge or undermine social norms. I like the ones where roasted women look tanned and sweaty, as if they've spent the afternoon lying on the beach. But I hate the ones that depict entrails, amputated body parts and disfigurements.

And I too love the satire, in which patriarchy and female submissiveness are taken to their logical extremes; with the objectifying male gaze, and women feeling insecure about the desirability of their meat. The focus is indeed very much on the feelings of the women. And I also love the depictions of incest.

Yes, I love the polite middle class milieu, and ambivalent women not complaining about being treated as meat because they don't want to challenge or undermine social norms. I like the ones where roasted women look tanned and sweaty, as if they've spent the afternoon lying on the beach. But I hate the ones that depict entrails, amputated body parts and disfigurements.

And I too love the satire, in which patriarchy and female submissiveness are taken to their logical extremes; with the objectifying male gaze, and women feeling insecure about the desirability of their meat. The focus is indeed very much on the feelings of the women. And I also love the depictions of incest.
Yes, well said. I couldn’t agree Moore.

Actually there are some variations in the theme as reflected in my favorite Dolcett illustrated story, "Fantasy Barbecue". In this one the woman roasted is rather dominant and plans the whole affair to be surrounded by those who love her. Her husband seems almost submissive following her orders because she wants everything to be perfect right up to the end. Of course once she's gone, hubby shows little remorse in chopping her up and serving her to her friends. He already has his eye on her best friend. I guess relationships don't last long in Dolcett Land...lol

Actually there are some variations in the theme as reflected in my favorite Dolcett illustrated story, "Fantasy Barbecue". In this one the woman roasted is rather dominant and plans the whole affair to be surrounded by those who love her. Her husband seems almost submissive following her orders because she wants everything to be perfect right up to the end. Of course once she's gone, hubby shows little remorse in chopping her up and serving her to her friends. He already has his eye on her best friend. I guess relationships don't last long in Dolcett Land...lol
On the contrary, relationships can hardly get more inward and intimate! :hambre:

Pre-internet Dolcett Circles​

Hi all, I decided to join cruxforums today to ask about Dolcett (the artist) and any info knowledgeable members might have about the circle Dolcett partook in back in the 80s, and any other western comic circles that did similar work. Sorry if this appears to be a nooby question taking up space on a tight knit forum, I just wasn't sure where else to ask, and in my searches I stumbled across this place and decided if any group were to know, it would be this one :cool1:

View attachment 1148467
Hi, I'm a newbie here too but I've been around the Dolcett scene for awhile. You might try Pulptoon (https://www.forum.pulptoon.com/forumsXenforo) There are lots of old timers there who know tons about everything on the cannibal side. On the hanging side, I suggest Dolcettish but I don't have the link handy. You could Google it.

That's a good point, I think having a number of old-fashion thought balloons help with that. Even one of the first Dolcett stories I read, "Fantasy Barbaque", makes it seems more like the meat-woman's idea than the man's, and focuses on her sensations throughout.

If anyone here is interested:

Barb’s Dystopian Dolcettish Demise

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/barbs-dystopian-dolcettish-demise.7933/

It’s 2052 and the shortage of red meat in the Nation’s diet is alleviated by an annual cull of nineteen-year-old girls, administered by the FNPA (Federal Nutritional Procurement Agency), working out of more than a dozen regional centers. Follow the harrowing misadventures of Barbara Moore and two other recent graduates of Hamilton High School as their number is called and they are procured and shipped to the FNPA’s Goose River Center for processing. But that’s not all. Class Rebel Barb, on learning of her impending cull, organizes with the aid of her favorite former teacher, Ms. Whitaker, a protest rally that ends in a brutally suppressed riot and sends many of her other friends, as well as Ms Whitaker, to Goose River to be executed in a mass hanging.

Jenny knew that eventually she would be eaten. Her sister Ingrid is 19, but she has less meat. That wouldn't have been enough for the invited guests, so dad decided on Jenny
In gyno stories I've wondered why there is not more emphasis on family love. After all there are other kinds of meat than human meat and yet the family decides to consume one of it's own members. Why would they do this? And why would the family member give up her life for the family? Suppose the compelling reason is because of the need for human meat to sustain the family. And suppose the daughter who will be cooked and eaten gives up her life out of love for her family. The family cherishes the daughter who will be cooked and the daughter accepts her role. She knows it will be painful and it will end her life but she makes this sacrifice out of love for and dedication to the family. When the family roasts her alive, they take special care to do everything perfectly out of love and respect for the daughter who makes the ultimate sacrifice for the family.

So how does sex enter into this love equation? The daughter who gives up her life deserves to experience sex before her life ends and the invited guests have an obligation to provide her with the experience. Normally that would not be the role of the family but in time of need the father or an older brother could serve out of love if necessary. Who ever fills this role has a mission to pleasure the girl first and foremost. If they too get pleasure so much the better. Multiple guests may be invited to service the girl before cooking begins as time permits.

Back
Top Bottom