Dolcett's Fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Привет всем, я - первый раз и осматриваюсь как поклонница долчета)

(Translation: Hello everyone. This is my first time here, and I'm looking around. I'm a fan of Dolcett.)
Hello Alina. I hope you will enjoy Cruxforums. Please try to use English if you can.
:welcome8:

Anyone Interested In These

Welcome to Dolcett

a message from the mayor

Welcome to Dolcett, Woman-Meat Capital of the World! Our community is proud to be the birthplace of the great woman-eating movement that is now bringing delight to so many men, and true fulfillment to so many ladies, all over the globe!

Visitors are of course most welcome to try the delicacies on offered by internationally renowned chefs in our many award-winning restaurants, diners and drive-thrus – whether you fancy just a crackling fried chick-breast, a big-girlburger, a hearty rolled and stuffed she-rump or roast leg of lady, or the exquisite gourmet delicacy, grilled cunt, our attentive nude waitresses will be honored to serve you!

Girls are roasted daily at shops and restaurants around the town, you can watch one being impaled on the spit, jerking and jolting, even orgasming, as she starts to cook, then, as the afternoon moves on into evening, sample the delicious, dripping, sizzling cuts when the first cuts are offered. The ‘pig’ (as we call her) will probably still be alive to be honored by the sight of you relishing her scrumptious flesh before she passes into oblivion.

And why not pay a visit to our famous Female Butchery Facility, where you can view all the processes involved in converting a tasty young woman into delicious meat. Our Livestock Market is open daily too, where you can watch hundreds of women being paraded naked and auctioned to eager buyers from the world-wide woman-food industry. If you’ve an unwanted daughter, why not bring her along, we’ll take her off your hands and give you bucks in exchange!

Then there’s our Freedom Farms, where girls are raised from birth as livestock for the meat-trade, in strictly organic, female-friendly conditions with utmost attention to woman-welfare, until they come of age to be sold as top-quality meat.

And for outdoor enthusiasts, there’s good rough hunting in the Dolcett Hills, where a sizeable population of feral woman live wild and may be chased and shot on sight with no license required. Or you may prefer to join a hunting party in Eulalia Park, where a herd of rare-breed Scottish Linkies is kept: they’re recognized world-wide as the greatest quarry for the chase, and the supreme taste experience when you’ve caught and cooked them!

Whatever your taste in girl-meat, you’ll love this town, take home some chill-packed treats to share with your friends – or even a whole live girl for a barbecue – and come again soon, tell your friends to come too!

Jim Loco

Mayor of Dolcett

Я бы охотно посетила женскую мясную лавку, чтобы заявиться как "мясо". С некоторых пор я поняла, что психологически готова доставить удовольствие желающим и быть забитой любым способом...

I would love to visit a women's butcher's shop to present myself as "meat". For some time now I realized that I am psychologically ready to please those who wish and be oppressed in any way ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Я бы охотно посетила женскую мясную лавку, чтобы заявиться как "мясо". С некоторых пор я поняла, что психологически готова доставить удовольствие желающим и быть забитой любым способом...

I would love to visit a women's butcher's shop to present myself as "meat". For some time now I realized that I am psychologically ready to please those who wish and be oppressed in any way ...
How would you like to be prepared and cooked?

A young tender female is always the best meat

Долчетка не может что-то хотеть или не хотеть...

Dolchestka cannot want something or not want something...
But you say that you are 'psychologically ready to please' and 'would love' to visit a women's butcher's shop. Is it that once you have become a meat girl you wish to relinquish all control over how you are treated? But do you ever fantasize about these things? What happens in your fantasies?

A hint for our Dolcett fans. @CruxGirl startet a new story:

How should I cook? What should I eat before cooking? I would choose a spit. I'm Russian.
Как мння надо приготовить? Что нужно есть перед моим приготовлением? Я бы выбрала вертел.
You'll find full cooking instructions earlier in this thread:

How should I cook? What should I eat before cooking? I would choose a spit. I'm Russian.
A spit would fit you well (from a roleplay in Secondlife yesterday night, posted with the roasts permission ;) )

Attachments

• Roratonga.png
    Roratonga.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 770
I guess this is not the main theme here, so I don't see me posting much more, but a glance over the fence once in a while doesn't hurt.
After all, most have more than only one kink.

Back
Top Bottom