Dress For A Crucified Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
http://www.videosexarchive.com/index.php?video=97947

I would love to do this to Mr. Tree. i know i would go to the cross for being a bad girl ,but it would be such fun watching him wriggle completely at my mercy. click out the sex adverts to start the video ,Night Night Boys
Oh that pic is so sexy the rope so tight in my pussy would be sure to make me orgasm , i reserve judgement on the rusty nails
Tree worries not about your concerns over rusty spikes. If you have questions about scooting through the thread any of us would be glad to help you. You can genereally find all the new stuff in a matter of minutes on the whole board.

Tree

Now if any of you guys had me tied to a cross like that, the last thing on your minds would be crucifixion, and that thing covering my pussy would`nt be there very long either

Well, you've got the second part right, anyway :D

Oh that pic is so sexy the rope so tight in my pussy would be sure to make me orgasm

It's quite a pic.
This thread is about dress, right? Here's a girl who may be in some trouble, sailing close to the wind.

Attachments

• ph143.jpg
    ph143.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 238
I Would`nt want to be like that today Phlebas, everything is frozen over outside ,my pussy would freeze up solid, mind you,a little attention and it would soon defrost ,believe me

It's quite a pic.
This thread is about dress, right? Here's a girl who may be in some trouble, sailing close to the wind.
She might have been ok if she had her leash on, but I'm afraid there is an order out for her crucifixion and her owner is get $25 fine for having an unrestrained slave...
I Would`nt want to be like that today Phlebas, everything is frozen over outside ,my pussy would freeze up solid, mind you,a little attention and it would soon defrost ,believe me
Perhaps if Dorothy was tied to a stake and we built a fire under... opps, I meant in front of her it would help...

T

Dee Dee Dee Dee
...........Dee Dee Dee Dee
......................Dee Dee Dee Dee
:p

Paraphrase from the Charles Bronson movie "The Evil That Men Do.": "A woman must be forced to remove her own clothes to take away her dignity". Thought it was applicable.

http://www.videosexarchive.com/index.php?video=97947

I would love to do this to Mr. Tree. i know i would go to the cross for being a bad girl ,but it would be such fun watching him wriggle completely at my mercy. click out the sex adverts to start the video ,Night Night Boys
Oh that pic is so sexy the rope so tight in my pussy would be sure to make me orgasm , i reserve judgement on the rusty nails

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!

Please note ALL, when I opened that link above, my AVG anti-virus went wild, and removed the threat!! I closed the link immediately!!!!!!!!!

I Have Kasperski on this computer love and i just pressed on that link and it came up and from Kasperski, Nothing, there is nothing wrong with it. i had forgotton all about that, man having his cock tickled with a feather, she might be smiling but the smile will go when he empties his balls into her pussy

my avira had no problems only too much popups

this was post 10,000:D

Oh the pop ups are a bloody Nuisance Admihoek, when i am searching on google i`m getting pop ups from women asking if i want sex , a man is hard enough to please never mind starting with women too

To answer to question: I prefer to be totally naked on the cross. It's great to feel totally humiliated.

I can be roped or nailed on the cross, wearing a loincloth, but I'm always naked when I'm hanging in the air and begin to dance.

It's a real excitation to feel the executioners snatching the last piece of human respect for the crucified girl!

And there are no social masks at this moment.... only your flesh

I've spent MANY vacations at a Carribean Nudist resort, and yes, surgeons, lawyers, auto workers and common laborers are ALL on equal footing....you'd be surprised at how non-sexual it gets after 30 min or so....

But then, MOST of the guys bend over backwards to be "nice" to you as well.....;)

Back
Top Bottom