Dress For A Crucified Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
You are right on that Judith,it`s the humiliation that is the turn on, a girl has to be naked on her cross, she dies thoroughly ashamed of herself and totally humiliated
I know the feeling.

To answer to question: I prefer to be totally naked on the cross. It's great to feel totally humiliated.

I can be roped or nailed on the cross, wearing a loincloth, but I'm always naked when I'm hanging in the air and begin to dance.

It's a real excitation to feel the executioners snatching the last piece of human respect for the crucified girl!
oh yes, nails!!!

At the time of posting, forty pages of comments and replies are on this thread.

I'll check again to see what is added after people have had a chance to read and, perhaps,
respond to what I have put here.

I have in mind a sequel of sorts, taking the most significant responses, formulating an analysis and suggesting common factors that will be helpful to writers in future.

Please read and enjoy.

PS If anybody knows the source of the pic on page 34, do please share the info.
If you have more pix and better pix of her,
sharing is a great way to make friends . . .

Attachments

• A Female Experience - 4803 a cover story pdf2.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 272

I'll check again to see what is added after people have had a chance to read and, perhaps,

I have in mind a sequel of sorts, taking the most significant responses, formulating an analysis and suggesting common factors that will be helpful to writers in future.

Please read and enjoy.

The girl at page 5 is actually walking towards the cross with her hands bound behind her back, which gives a very strong erotic arousal to the scene (those pictures come from Nadya's Crucifixion, if I remember well, and they come from Crucified-Women.com). Unfortunately I cant't remember the source of the picture at page 34.

Very good choice of erotic images and very good comments, thank you!

Please read and enjoy.

yawn?

I'm really only interested in women. I don't resent others who appreciate the male form, but they can get crucified in scubagear was far as I'm concerned. Women not only need to be naked on the cross, but the need to be naked on the parade to the cross. That's probably been said, and I want to try and read all the comments here.
My question is what is done with the clothes the condemned once wore? Are they burned in front of her, scattered around her, used to bind here, or, if they are nice clothes, and this includes other possessions, obtained worn by her rivals?

I would say it depends on her class. One cannot expect the garb of a mule slave to have enough fiber left to support her on the cross nor would they be of any commercial value... burn them and kill the lice.

A house slave should be trained well enough she would not have worn anything to her crucifixion so moot point.

A woman of some stature... what should we do???

Tree

I would say it depends on her class. One cannot expect the garb of a mule slave to have enough fiber left to support her on the cross nor would they be of any commercial value... burn them and kill the lice.

A house slave should be trained well enough she would not have worn anything to her crucifixion so moot point.

A woman of some stature... what should we do???

Tree
In her cell, Flavia was chain naked to the wall. The black.cell was getting brighter. At first, she thought the sun might be rising inside her prison, but, as her eyes focused, she realized it was the light of a torch. A torch held by lady Brutus.
"Hello dear, so good to see you." Flavia became accutely aware of her body. She had been raped and abused by soldiers and prison guards and every kind of.man imaginable, yet she never felt more expose before them as she felt in front of her enemy, who wore a fine blue silk robe adorned with a golden fringe that Glacial knew well.
"I see you're admiring my new clothes. They look better on me than you, and anyways, you look fine the way you are, although I never knew you had such an unkept bush."
Tears started to swell up in Flavia's eyes as she tried to turn her body as much as her chain spread legs would allow, which made her enemy laugh. "Get out" she croaked.
So you have some modesty left. That will make for a very entertaing morning tommorrow. I'll be there in your Sicilian dress, a not more than six seats away from Caeser himself. You might have been theirbyourself, if you had not been accusers of murdering your noble husband."
Flavia glared at the woman, who was rubbing a golden Celtic bracelet given to Glacial on her wedding day by her husband. "It was you."
"Don't be ridiculous. Why should I have to get my hands dirty when I can easily pay an artisan to get his and your hands dirty. And speaking of dirty, are they going to give you a bath beforehand."
Lady Brutus waved her hand in front of her nose and wrinkled her face.
"Leave me. Go celebrate your.triumphant elsewhere," yelled Flavia, with tears of rage.streaming down her face now.
"As you wish dear. This place is wholly unattractive. I would not have dreamed of visiting this place ifbyoubwere not here. So, on the morrow. And really, have them at least throw.some water on your Cunt. Your not even blond anymore down there." And with that last insult and a smirk, Lady Brutus left the condemned women, naked, chained, exposed, and alone, in darkness.

I'm really only interested in women. I don't resent others who appreciate the male form, but they can get crucified in scubagear was far as I'm concerned. Women not only need to be naked on the cross, but the need to be naked on the parade to the cross. That's probably been said, and I want to try and read all the comments here.
My question is what is done with the clothes the condemned once wore? Are they burned in front of her, scattered around her, used to bind here, or, if they are nice clothes, and this includes other possessions, obtained worn by her rivals?
if the condemned lady is a cute and fine one we will strip her by her former friends helped by her former slaves. all her cloths can be put up for raffle between her slaves and former friends

I think any clothes I have on when I'm arrested
must become a perk for my Torturers or Executioners
(depending when they're stripped off me)
to give to their girlfriends.
If there's competition for any garment,
they can draw lots or gamble
(cf Jesus's robe)​

I love how philosophical we can get here. Clothes are about hiding and pretending. We people say dress to express yourself, they are really saying dress how you want people to think of you. You learn about choosing clothes, what colors represent what, what style calls back a certain era, and whether or not you look like you need to be saved or bit. So what happens when that's taken away? Truth.
Truth is not good. If you are the only one being truthful, and everyone else is lying, you have put yourself below them. You may have no shame in being truthful for one person, but when you are stripped in publc and presented to a crowd, you are forced to be truthful, and there's a sort of beautiful hypocracy in that, that they force you to show yourself while they remain hidden. And especially for an execution, when they take away your clothes, they take away everything that you've done or experienced in your life.
Sorry, I'm not high. Does any of this make sense?

Back
Top Bottom