End Of Day.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very good - I recognize the N Korean flag - and I suppose that's cursive Korean script on the banner - but I wonder about the brand-mark on Barb's right butt?
스파이 = Korean for spy スパイ= Japanese . Couldn't fit Korean in the brand so I substituted スパイ then altered it to fit . Good catch :clapping:WOW ... and who said she's Barb ? There are a few "other" brunettes represented here ! You can't see her face ... maybe there should be a comparison of the available evidence by any eligible candidates . ;)

Soon after joining CF I announced that Sabina Casarova in her Boundheat roles was a good double for me - I think she must be cursing this Eulalia from CruxForums! But I do have dark brown hair, fairly wavy but usually cut medium-short, eyes to match (unlike Sabina's), and a similar mouth with slightly prominent front teeth. And fairly small boobs like hers too. So not so much like the journalist in your pic

Another eul loookalike is Emarukk's tambourine slavegirl:

1600805359743.png

Very good - I recognise the N Korean flag - and I suppose that's cursive Korean script on the banner - but I wonder about the brand-mark on Barb's right butt?
It’s not Korean although I have no idea what language it can be. The brand is too small to identify, but I suspect it could be the Chinese letter for “prisoner” which is written as “囚”.

P.S.: I will probably mark today on a calendar and celebrate it annually, as a historic day when I corrected Eulalia in a matter of linguistics. :D

P.S.2: It looks like my moment of glory only lasted a few minutes as @GoatJr confirmed I was wrong about the brand.

P.S.3: It’s interesting how some Chinese letters convey their meaning. The above mentioned letter depicts a person (the lambda like figure in the middle is a letter for “person”) confined within a rectangle, hence a “prisoner”.

P.S.4: If I may nitpick it’s unlikely any Korean would use Japanese words in such a context. Unfortunately, many Koreans still retain burning hatred against the Japanese people (not me, for the record) so even using such Korean words originated from Japan is often frowned upon, not to mention of using an actual Japanese word in an official business.

Some still occasionally use Chinese letters, in comparison, especially old people. However, I suspect it could be much less frequent in North Korea since they regard anything related to the old Confucian order as being antagonistic to their ideology.

Last edited:
Well I suppose a brand might be applied with burning hatred.
The script on that banner looked to me like some samples of Korean cursive handwriting, like this:

1600808797483.png from what I read, it seems pretty well anything goes, but it's way outside my ken,
I'm really only at home with Indo-European languages.

The script on that banner looked to me like some samples of Korean cursive handwriting, like this:

View attachment 904622 from what I read, it seems pretty well anything goes, but it's way outside my ken,
I'm really only at home with Indo-European languages.
I feel more or less the same way when I see Cyrillic cursive handwriting :p

cursive-2.jpg

(Image source: link)

For the life of me I wouldn't be able to tell if it actually represents some Russian word or just sea waves. But probably Russians would be able to tell the difference and so can I when I see Korean handwriting. And I'm 99% certain that the symbols drawn on the banner are not in Korean language.

The Uniforms in the last 3 pics are Chinese Military police not North Korean . The 1st is N. Korean .
Yeah I noticed it. I just didn't mean to nitpick the details further since I could still enjoy them, imagining it could be some imaginary East Asian country.

It's just such weird feelings you have like when you notice a legionary wearing a full plate armour in an apparently Roman setting, but I wouldn't care too much if the naked girl depicted in such a scene looks attractive enough. :)

Yeah I noticed it. I just didn't mean to nitpick the details further since I could still enjoy them, imagining it could be some imaginary East Asian country.

It's just such weird feelings you have like when you notice a legionary wearing a full plate armour in an apparently Roman setting, but I wouldn't care too much if the naked girl depicted in such a scene looks attractive enough. :)
Artistic licence I guess ... I'm not sure but the it might be Tibetan Calligraphy . These are the pictures I altered , looks like the Dalai Lama being beaten .china-c095415828d05514043f72ddda60_large.jpg china-83d046341f82ffef19e046743a91_large.jpg

I did some 'detective work' and possibly have found the answer. I just came across this web page which shows different styles of Tibetan script styles, and I noticed one of the images looks to be the same as the one GoatJr posted above:

450px-8drutsa.jpg

(See Drutsa version)

And here is the amusing part: according to the page, it just means "Elegantly commanded Tibetan calligraphy" :D.

Even neatly written Gothic script can be baffling:

1600885544731.png

it reads '

mimi numinum niuium minimi munium nimium uini muniminum imminui uiui minimum uolunt

and means (well, insofar as it means anything):

The snow gods’ smallest mimes do not wish in any way in their lives for the great duty of the defenses of wine to be diminished.

Back
Top Bottom