Exotic Executioners Needed!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm afraid my sultan has seen it all. For years he has sat upon the golden throne and seen many a sacrifice beneath his towers of stone. He has a fresh set of convicted beauty's each ready to face their executions. However he has run out of executioners! Therefore he has instructed me to go out and find some. The job goes to the most cruel and original of people irregardless of race, sex, creed or religion. Your sultan seeks only talent!!! The talent to punish his victims in ways unique not only to him but that fits the victims body types turn ons and fears. Here are the next set of convicted slaves
1.image.jpg Angela. Pride=in her looks and the power she has over men. Fears=not being wanted. Crime=prostitution
2.image.jpg Elena. Pride= her tight fit body. Fears=being taken without her will. Crime=trying to escape the Kings play troupe
3.image.jpg Katherine. Pride= her long legs. Fears= no adventure in her life. Crime = fornicating/distracting soldiers.
4.image.jpg Jordy. Pride= her thighs and arse. Fears= a common life. Crime= sneaking into kings court.
5.image.jpg Heather. Pride= her breasts and strength. Fears=To fail a challenge. Crime= foreign soldier
6.image.jpg Aiden Pride= her feistiness. Fear=being overlooked. Crime= practicing witchcraft.

Take these victims and line them up and spread the fear, then let 3 of them go after all the sultan loves giving hope. The look of joy on the freed as the angry stares of the fearful chosen bore into them!

What 3? Dear aspiring executioner do you send to their fate and what is the dreadful execution you apply to them to win the sultans praise and coin?!
Attach resumes below
Signed on behalf of his majesty the sultan of Khitai.

Edited to make my responses clearer.

I'm afraid my sultan has seen it all. For years he has sat upon the golden throne and seen many a sacrifice beneath his towers of stone. He has a fresh set of convicted beauty's each ready to face their executions. However he has run out of executioners! Therefore he has instructed me to go out and find some. The job goes to the most cruel and original of people irregardless of race, sex, creed or religion. Your sultan seeks only talent!!! The talent to punish his victims in ways unique not only to him but that fits the victims body types turn ons and fears. Here are the next set of convicted slaves

Take these victims and line them up and spread the fear, then let 3 of them go after all the sultan loves giving hope. The look of joy on the freed as the angry stares of the fearful chosen bore into them!
What 3? Dear aspiring executioner do you send to their fate and what is the dreadful execution you apply to them to win the sultans praise and coin?!
Attach resumes below
Signed on behalf of his majesty the sultan of Khitai.

1.View attachment 385270 Angela. Pride=in her looks and the power she has over men. Fears=not being wanted. Crime=prostitution

Let her go. That will highlight her fear of not being wanted far more than the cruelest, most painful execution

2.View attachment 385273 Elena. Pride= her tight fit body. Fears=being taken without her will. Crime=trying to escape the Kings play troupe[/quote]

Strip her naked, force march her to a cell filled with horny lesbians, toss her in, lock the door behind her, let nature take its course.

3.View attachment 385274 Katherine. Pride= her long legs. Fears= no adventure in her life. Crime = fornicating/distracting soldiers.

Let her go too. That will be far less of an adventure than the cruelest execution, making her torture all that more exquisite.

4.View attachment 385275 Jordy. Pride= her thighs and arse. Fears= a common life. Crime= sneaking into kings court.

Sentence her to serve as a naked slave to the sultan for twenty years, sweeping and mopping the floors, cleaning the toilets. And have the sultan completely ignore her, telling him "When you pass her, just think of Rosie O'Donnell naked."

5.View attachment 385276 Heather. Pride= her breasts and strength. Fears=To fail a challenge. Crime= foreign soldier

Bind her to a Saint Andrew's Cross, then clamp her nipples and attach them to weights, the bottom one of which is electrically charged. If these bottom two breast clamp weights touch an equally charged electric plate on the floor due to her muscle and breast fatigue, that electric plate sends an electric charge up a wire clamped onto her clitoris. Every time she "fails" the challenges, her clitoris bursts into electric agony.

6.View attachment 385277 Aiden Pride= her feistiness. Fear=being overlooked. Crime= practicing witchcraft.

Clothe her in ordinary clothes and let her go. This will torture her by needling her fear of being overlooked far worse than the cruelest and most painful execution ever will.

Edited to make my responses clearer.

Let her go. That will highlight her fear of not being wanted far more than the cruelest, most painful execution

2.View attachment 385273 Elena. Pride= her tight fit body. Fears=being taken without her will. Crime=trying to escape the Kings play troupe

Strip her naked, force march her to a cell filled with horny lesbians, toss her in, lock the door behind her, let nature take its course.

Let her go too. That will be far less of an adventure than the cruelest execution, making her torture all that more exquisite.

Sentence her to serve as a naked slave to the sultan for twenty years, sweeping and mopping the floors, cleaning the toilets. And have the sultan completely ignore her, telling him "When you pass her, just think of Rosie O'Donnell naked."

Bind her to a Saint Andrew's Cross, then clamp her nipples and attach them to weights, the bottom one of which is electrically charged. If these bottom two breast clamp weights touch an equally charged electric plate on the floor due to her muscle and breast fatigue, that electric plate sends an electric charge up a wire clamped onto her clitoris. Every time she "fails" the challenges, her clitoris bursts into electric agony.

Clothe her in ordinary clothes and let her go. This will torture her by needling her fear of being overlooked far worse than the cruelest and most painful execution ever will.

What a wonderful tail you weave! The sultan is happy with your cruelty! The women looking splendid in their own toils!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were the Sultan, I would keep Aiden, Angela and Jordi, for purely arbitrary aesthetic reasons. The others can go to the executioner.

Let's do a tournament to celebrate sultan's birthday. A big theatre with a stage equipped like a dark dungeon.
6 beautiful specimens. And 24 brute pro-punisher. 4 for each.

First a whipping contest. She blindfolded must recognize the brute who had just whipped her. With each round the whip gets heavier. The game ends every punisher is recognized correctly. The last victim get no points. The first 5.
Second rape contest. Face, pussy, bum. The fastest wins. Third needle/nails, then electricity, toys, ...

One victim wins and only she is freed. Hope my FAVOURITE (Jollyrei would free her!) wins the race! You know!

Let's do a tournament to celebrate sultan's birthday. A big theatre with a stage equipped like a dark dungeon.
6 beautiful specimens. And 24 brute pro-punisher. 4 for each.

First a whipping contest. She blindfolded must recognize the brute who had just whipped her. With each round the whip gets heavier. The game ends every punisher is recognized correctly. The last victim get no points. The first 5.
Second rape contest. Face, pussy, bum. The fastest wins. Third needle/nails, then electricity, toys, ...

One victim wins and only she is freed. Hope my FAVOURITE (Jollyrei would free her!) wins the race! You know!
And who is your favourite? :)

My favourite? Will Angela be strong enough to win? Sentenced for prostitution only because of public nudity! She doesn't know this countrie's laws. As headmaster can you reprieve her?

My favourite? Will Angela be strong enough to win? Sentenced for prostitution only because of public nudity! She doesn't know this countrie's laws. As headmaster can you reprieve her?
Angela wins and escapes after her whipping! But who loses who is the unlucky lady of the 6 who now faces execution?!

Mr. Jocker, remember it's sultan's birthday. And we know how eager he is for european beauties. And above all Angela's beautiful body hits his eye. So the lucky winner of whipping contest as condemned prostitute gets the great honor to satisfy first his kinky pleasure. Two punisher take Angela nude in her high heels to the sultan's loge. As headmaster you can ask him if he wants to take her in public to show his power.

Mr. Jocker, remember it's sultan's birthday. And we know how eager he is for european beauties. And above all Angela's beautiful body hits his eye. So the lucky winner of whipping contest as condemned prostitute gets the great honor to satisfy first his kinky pleasure. Two punisher take Angela nude in her high heels to the sultan's loge. As headmaster you can ask him if he wants to take her in public to show his power.
The sultan must take her publicly! He is to be seen taken the beauty to prove his dominace!

Heather would be my choice. A foreign, big-breasted soldier, to be interrogated... Yep, it's for Shastar... ;)
Then after her interrogation the public demand the spectacle of seeing their enemy destroyed, publicly raped by the towns garrison before being led broken to the stage where she faces, breast destruction, or hanging or possibly impalement?

If I were the Sultan, I would keep Aiden, Angela and Jordi, for purely arbitrary aesthetic reasons. The others can go to the executioner.
Aiden, Angela and jordi enjoy the cocks of the sultan and his men as they watch the undesired Elena , Katherine And Heather take their punishment in front of them. Greedily the winners suck apon the cocks that granted them life as their fellow captives endure the worst. One Imapled , one Hung the 3rd pulled apart slowy apon the rack. But what woman faced each fate?

Aiden, Angela and jordi enjoy the cocks of the sultan and his men as they watch the undesired Elena , Katherine And Heather take their punishment in front of them. Greedily the winners suck apon the cocks that granted them life as their fellow captives endure the worst. One Imapled , one Hung the 3rd pulled apart slowy apon the rack. But what woman faced each fate?

Heather's joints were already dislocated during her hours-long interrogation. So pulling her apart risks being too 'easy' for the people's taste... As an experimented executioner, I respecfully suggest to the Sultan that she should be subjected to the breasts rippers and then broken on the Wheel.

Heather's joints were already dislocated during her hours-long interrogation. So pulling her apart risks being too 'easy' for the people's taste... As an experimented executioner, I respecfully suggest to the Sultan that she should be subjected to the breasts rippers and then broken on the Wheel.
But of course, old boy! Do as you think would be most entertaining. I only wish you hadn't bothered interrogating her first. It's not like we actually want any information from her. Now, where's that steward with my refreshments. As soon as the wine arrives, you can begin. :cool::D

A fitting end for a fit foreign enemy to meet her fate. I will alert the sultan and have the preparations put into place!

Back
Top Bottom