Favorite Artists.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Or at the very least, he wouldn't have to hold the bags and her coat at the Mall while she is in the Ladies! :D:p:D

:dog:;)
When my wife was going through chemo (10 years ago, she's fine) I would be in charge of her purse. The hospital is in what is called the Central West End of St. Louis. There is a large gay and lesbian community there and I never even got a look carrying the purse when I walked about...

tree

When my wife was going through chemo (10 years ago, she's fine) I would be in charge of her purse. The hospital is in what is called the Central West End of St. Louis. There is a large gay and lesbian community there and I never even got a look carrying the purse when I walked about...

tree
:D:p:devil:great boy that guy

The Olympics have been controversial.

Jastrow posted these on Crux Forums. Losers at the Olympics.

I suggested he alter their faces to east asians. Then they could be could be the badminton doubles who were ejected from the games.
Grim, horrible...beautiful!

As folks here can tell, I've pretty much withdrawn from crux circles. No reason, no explanation. I just lost most of my enthusiasm.

But not all. Image Maker's latest update included a pic of his model Kira which reminded the crap out of me the first Makar image that turned me on to crux.

Iconic Makar was shot at least 20 years ago. Kira Whoa! a generation later.

Compare and contrast.

;-)

Not stylized crucifixions. These girls are obviously hanging!!! Totally unsupported. So cool! Look at the overstretched and straining muscles. Imagine having to endure this for hours, or days. Really excites me. God, I can almost feel the muscle burn and cramps.....Whew!!!!!!!!!:D

Hello. My schedule has made it nearly impossible for me to do much new work, lately (and that's going to be the case for the foreseeable future) but I did find time to produce the attached new rendering that I call "Night Pain".

Enjoy!

Jastrow
night pain3.jpg

hey - I'm bagging that one -
it's got to be eulalia in the Northern Forest! :devil:

dark-skies.jpg

as ever, exquisite detail - sweat, slobber, tears,
vivid whip weals - some just bruising, some tearing,
my cunt on the meagre sedile glowing from the torture it's suffered,
oozing its juices of ecstasy!

thanks for an inspiring, wonderful image -
with quality like that, who needs quantity?​

Last edited:
Making one of my infrequent appearances.

These were posted years ago. Makar, Lord rest his soul, nailed down my two primary kinks. Naked women fellating guys with their hands tied behind her back. And naked women writhing on a cross.

Thank you, Makar. Reqiem aeternam dona eis, domine.

Attachments

• Jackpot 1.jpg
    Jackpot 1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 546
  • Jackpot 2 copy.jpg
    Jackpot 2 copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 595
Some of my favorites... never understood why the women had to show themselves and the men always obscure there faces...

Tree
Yes we are shameless !:mad:

The ugly truth is men destroyed women wz their money and power. :(

Glad to oblige, folks.

Steve Cordero probably needs no introduction, but here's one anyway. Two of his early images, and examples of his much more polished style. It was interesting watching that style mature over the years.

I also include the Makar photo that was the template for Helena on the Cross. But note that the photo is a template only: Steve created a distinct character and backstory.
I really love these pics! I really love the one in this series of Petra's feet mailing... a girl's best high heels are six inch iron spikes. :D :p

Two from Jastrow, one from Damian.

All have been posted before. But they meet the my standards for my kinks.

An innocent woman nailed naked eye level to her tormentors. A man or group of men prepared to do her more torment.

Jas did his to my specs. Damian just . . . did.

Make of these what you will.

Attachments

• Newly Nailed.jpg
    Newly Nailed.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 683
  • humiliated.jpg
    humiliated.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 628
  • Injustice.jpg
    Injustice.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 592
Back