Female Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you :)
I keep watching the part where her cross is first raised and the several minutes after that. It's the
first depiction I have ever seen that I think really gives an idea of what those moments must be like. The
struggling, the gasping for breath, etc
Yes, in the first moment after cross raising she is strong and she can raise up her body, in unbearable pain, strugling for the breath. In that moment her body is very beutifull. All her muscles is on tension, her sweaty body glistened on the sun.

also playing

003.jpg

more http://www.boundheat.com/app/picturegallery/21

this may be a re post from another thread

You both must remember, it's not only the pain but also the fear and realization of being truly attached. It is the moment one feels the most helpless!

I'm not familar with other crux styles other than the tradtional T shapped one. Tell me, are there names for other cross styles so that it might make searching images easier? how many different cross styles/positions are there?

It's a St. Andrew's Cross, or X-cross

[yes there is a stake and the proper cross that jesus was crucified on i hope this helps QUOTE="Cordelia Ross, post: 158258, member: 17712"]Thank you! are there any others?[/QUOTE]

I'm not familar with other crux styles other than the tradtional T shapped one. Tell me, are there names for other cross styles so that it might make searching images easier? how many different cross styles/positions are there?
Cordelia Ross, Pp really does like the St Andrew's Cross in the way it presents a woman to his whip with her breasts exposed and her legs separated. She cannot protect herself even as she strains to close her thighs and is at his mercy.

Thank you! are there any others?

Some of the others here have greater expertise on this than I do.... there is always the traditional cross, the T-cross, or even a straight pole. Once can be crucified in the traditional position, nails or ropes are options, as is a cornu, or arms bent back around the patibulum, various positions for nailing the feet. Eul can probably direct you to threads where this is all laid out in detail.

Thank you! are there any others?
Cordelia Ross, Pp really does like the St Andrew's Cross in the way it presents a woman to his whip with her breasts exposed and her legs separated. She cannot protect herself even as she strains to close her thighs and is at his mercy.

wondering.jpg of course, Pp would know all about this :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom