Filthy Kate

Go to CruxDreams.com
Am I gagged with my own knickers? Did you cut then off me so they're now useless? How firmly did you push my tack pad into my cunt? Did you watch my face as I clenched my teeth in agony. Did you ask me "Harder?" Yes, please, harder!

It difficult for me but I try to always present my cunt to you. I shuffle round using the limited movement I have left in my feet to always face you, pushing my hips forward to encourage you to grab twist and probe her as brutally as you will. This is the only way I can ask for the abuse I need.

I watch you, noticing everything you handle, wondering if whatever it is might be thrust into me, forcing me painfully apart. I'll try to spread my legs further to relieve some of the pressure but I won't be able to.

Are you going to pull me forward with my nipples but back by my neck. Will you do this by passing my lead down my back. between my legs then up so you can heave on my tits, crush my throat and my clit with only one hand? Maybe there's already something inside me, forced further up me by the tight lead biting into my sore, spread labia.

I'm crying, fighting for breath and desperate. Will you watch me suffer, your face close to mine so you can see the fear in my eyes. I want to feel your contempt, to see you think "You fucking stupid slut. None of this is going to hurt you like you deserve, you dirty kink crazed whore!" Despise me, make me nothing but a cunt to torture and powerless to suffer it.

( I'm going to have to leave myself alone for a bit. I feel dizzy and breathless. I'll never sleep! I could come so easily. I can hear my master's voice "Don't you fuckin' dare!" No I won't, oh god I won't! I'm so tormented now.)

Such an intense shock scrambles my intelligence, I can't think, I can't scream through the gag or control my muscles as they cramp rigid. I can't even breathe! All can do is wait for it to stop, for you to stop it. Did you remove my gag to hear me squeal? How many times will you put me through this.

My cunt is truly ruined now, burned and as raw as you intended. You've crippled me and denied me the little I was worth. So you'll send me away useless? I can't fuck, I can't derive any pleasure from my femininity. I am indeed purely for the pleasure of others because abusing me will offer me nothing but agony. I am purely for the joy in torturing me!

I'll show you when you unlock me, when you allow me at least some respite. I'll remain spread, I'll hold myself open still, presenting myself, scarred cunt forward, offering it to you. I'll pray you ignore me having satisfied yourself that I'm no longer worth torturing, but I'll still be thrilled that you might not have.

Would you drag me out of your house by my neck, dump me on the street outside then slam your door in one final act of humiliation? Will you throw the severed wreck of my knickers at me meaning "I've ruined your cunt now fuck off!" leaving me naked and tortured now by more than pain? Do that, even if I might be allowed the warmth and comfort of a hard stone floor to sleep on once my misery has overwhelmed me enough.

I'll feel the crisis then. I'll feel discarded. Will you make me suffer that?

Kate In floods of anguished tears, XX

Well that's it then. Just in case you joined in here half way through I'll tell you this was my half of a conversation with my lovely friend so yes, a lot of it doesn't quite make sense. I wanted to share my wickedness with you.

I'm sorry about the colourful language. I was intoxicated at the time. I feel profoundly guilty about it but there is something devilishly dirty about labelling my femininity so crudely.

I exist to be used, tits, arse, nipples, rose (cunt) and keypad!

Faithful Kate XX

Well that's it then. Just in case you joined in here half way through I'll tell you this was my half of a conversation with my lovely friend so yes, a lot of it doesn't quite make sense. I wanted to share my wickedness with you.

I'm sorry about the colourful language. I was intoxicated at the time. I feel profoundly guilty about it but there is something devilishly dirty about labelling my femininity so crudely.

I exist to be used, tits, arse, nipples, rose (cunt) and keypad!

Faithful Kate XX
I can tell you that was fantastically enjoyable.

Hello,

I know this is out of the blue but please bear with me. I'm in an on line Sub/Master relatiionship, I'm owned. Recently I've behaved badly and I need to be humiliated to atone for my sins. In order to punish me my Master wants to choose ten random people from my DA watchers list and make me offer myself to them with this note.

At the time of writing I had no idea who the 10 watchers would be, now I know you are one of those. My Master will pick 5 responses, if I get that many, and these will be the 5 people he'll share me with. If you're interested reply to this note and my Master will provide you with more informantion, such as what I like and what I dislike, how to handle me, how to bring me to orgasm if you want, or how to put me in orgasm denial if you choose to.

You will have me on line for two hours but we don't yet know when the two hours will be. Ulitimately this will be at my Master's discretion. To give you some idea of his thinking I'll tell you he says I'm an incorrigible slut, unable to keep myself out of trouble. He thinks I'll offer my rose and my mind to anyone willing to play with me. Being his slave, I have to be punished for that. During the two hours I'm available to you, you can force me to do whatever you like, as long as it's safe.

Please don't be offended,

Kate XX

Hello,

I know this is out of the blue but please bear with me. I'm in an on line Sub/Master relatiionship, I'm owned. Recently I've behaved badly and I need to be humiliated to atone for my sins. In order to punish me my Master wants to choose ten random people from my DA watchers list and make me offer myself to them with this note.

At the time of writing I had no idea who the 10 watchers would be, now I know you are one of those. My Master will pick 5 responses, if I get that many, and these will be the 5 people he'll share me with. If you're interested reply to this note and my Master will provide you with more informantion, such as what I like and what I dislike, how to handle me, how to bring me to orgasm if you want, or how to put me in orgasm denial if you choose to.

You will have me on line for two hours but we don't yet know when the two hours will be. Ulitimately this will be at my Master's discretion. To give you some idea of his thinking I'll tell you he says I'm an incorrigible slut, unable to keep myself out of trouble. He thinks I'll offer my rose and my mind to anyone willing to play with me. Being his slave, I have to be punished for that. During the two hours I'm available to you, you can force me to do whatever you like, as long as it's safe.

Kate XX
This is fascinating.

Hello,

Kate XX
If only...
There are so many games to play.

This is fascinating.
Sometimes I'm in orgasm denial for the day, sometimes I'm forced. When I'm forced the day ends at midnight. When I've been put in denial the day ends when I fall asleep to stop me simply waiting for midnight. I only come when he wants me to. Sometimes I'm in touching denial which adds all sorts of agonies, particularly if I'm forced to come at a precise, specified time.

One day last week I didn't feel very sexy but it was a forced day. I had to think of something radical to get my head in gear and asked the person I happened to be chatting to on DA to insult me. I wanted him to try to hurt my feelings and swear at me. We swapped to Discord where the response times are faster. He called me some terrible things and aroused me beautifully. I came with a minute to spare. However I'd allowed someone else to control my orgasm, even though I was forced, this is a problem.

I must always admit when and how I've become aroused, so my arousal can be controlled. I've offered my sex life to my Master. So I told him what I'd done. Now I must humiliate myself on DA, I think. This morning I'll send the note I'm going to send to my DA watchers to my Master for approval. Will he tell me to send it. I hope he will like nothing else. I've been thinking about what these people will think of me and what they might want to do to me if they're chosen for me, oh wow, it's beautiful.

If only...
There are so many games to play.
If only? I'm in an on line Sub/Master relationship. I've been owned for 9 months now. I've promised my flawless obedience and I'm faithful. If I cheat, even just once, the whole thrill is meaningless. The physical aspects of such a thing are limited of course but the psychological and emotional dramas are as intense as they could be. It's a wild ride and I'm genuinely terrified by what might happen if I send those DA notes. It's an exquisite, erotic fear, a sub's delight.

Some need control.

This is the content of an email from my Master this morning because I used a conversation on here to excite me to orgasm last night. He's very busy so although the punishment I face of sending his offer of me to ten of my DA watchers will happen, it won't be soon. In the mean time..........

You're performing well, giving yourself to others but still under my control regarding coming.
So you'll continue with that.
Today you're in Denial, unless I change my mind later.
However this evening, or even now, you'll contact one or some of the guys on DA or CF you like and put yourself under their virtual control.
Virtual means you can enjoy whatever they write, but the only thing you can really do is stroke yourself.
Their goal must be to make you come, and yours to edge because you're in Denial.
A session can last for up to two hours then you must stop and rest for at least one hour.
Of course during that hour you'll be in Touching Denial.
I'm curious to see if you'll do that only once or you'll spend the whole day, session by session…
So…
If you come while in Denial you'll be punished.
If you don't find anyone willing to chat with you you'll be punished.
If I judge, at my discretion, you had too much, you'll be punished.
How much is too much? Ha ha ha…

Anyone want to help me?

This is the content of an email from my Master this morning because I used a conversation on here to excite me to orgasm last night. He's very busy so although the punishment I face of sending his offer of me to ten of my DA watchers will happen, it won't be soon. In the mean time..........

You're performing well, giving yourself to others but still under my control regarding coming.
So you'll continue with that.
Today you're in Denial, unless I change my mind later.
However this evening, or even now, you'll contact one or some of the guys on DA or CF you like and put yourself under their virtual control.
Virtual means you can enjoy whatever they write, but the only thing you can really do is stroke yourself.
Their goal must be to make you come, and yours to edge because you're in Denial.
A session can last for up to two hours then you must stop and rest for at least one hour.
Of course during that hour you'll be in Touching Denial.
I'm curious to see if you'll do that only once or you'll spend the whole day, session by session…
So…
If you come while in Denial you'll be punished.
If you don't find anyone willing to chat with you you'll be punished.
If I judge, at my discretion, you had too much, you'll be punished.
How much is too much? Ha ha ha…

Anyone want to help me?
Want to help you? No.
Want to make you squirm in agony, and eventually get you properly punished? Yes.

Well, that all depends. I would really want to know what makes you squirm, first. Squirm in fear, in excitement, in embarrassment. Knowing your prey is essential to success. While there are many things that work for the general population, tailoring the experience is key to maximizing success.

I would also want to make sure that the conversation has been approved by your owner. I have respect for another man's property rights.

Well, that all depends. I would really want to know what makes you squirm, first. Squirm in fear, in excitement, in embarrassment. Knowing your prey is essential to success. While there are many things that work for the general population, tailoring the experience is key to maximizing success.

I would also want to make sure that the conversation has been approved by your owner. I have respect for another man's property rights.
The email above was from him. These tasks and challenges I'm given are intended mostly to trap me, they're primed with pitfalls and hazards. I have permission to chat, or role play in writing. I'll be judged retrospectively. The content of the conversation which got me into trouble was awful!

Yes fear makes me squirm, humiliation too. My excitement is the thrill of dread and the dark forbidding of threat.

Outside a secret life

I went out, a rare treat on the town with my friends. We drank and did a few bars and I pulled! He'd been drinking too of course and piled on the charm to impress me. Apparently I'm pretty and he could "drown in my gorgeous dark eyes". Does he say that to all the girls? I would think so. He was quite persistent and wanted to come with us when we moved on to the next bar. My mates thought he certainly wasn't ugly and he charmed them as well. "Oh go on Kate, why not?" they joked. So I let him tag along.

By the end of the night I could tell he was sure I was his and his body language indicated he was trying to prise me away from our group. It wasn't a surprise when he suggested we'd take a different taxi to my friends and go "Your place or mine?" I worried about when and how I should tell him what you've done to me.

Once we were in the taxi, he checked to make sure the driver was concentrating on the road and slipped his arm round me. He kissed me and before long he was licking my teeth. His free hand groped my breasts. He brushed my nipples with his thumb. I felt my ruined cunt ache and knew he'd be up my dress soon.

We'd chosen his place, a flat we needed to climb a couple of flights of stairs to reach. He told me he wanted me to walk up in front of him, shamelessly laughing that he fancied the view of my knickers if my dress proved to be short enough. "Oh yeah, lovely!" he cried. It was then? When we got to the top it was up under my armpits as he pinned me against his front door.

I squealed in pain as he pushed my underwear into me, looking for Her who would drive me nuts with desire. "What?" he said, surprised by my reaction, "Are you OK?" "Yes." I answered, although I wasn't and he would soon find out. "Go on!" I urged.

I leant back against his door, pushed my breasts out to offer them and moved my feet apart to let him in, offering that which you insist I call my whore's cunt to degrade myself before you. I snorted my breath through the pain between clenched teeth as he took it, his fingers now inside my knickers, probing me.

Did he expect romance? I screamed in agony. He let go and stepped back bewildered. "Don't you want to hurt me?" I asked. He looked horrified, shook his head and said "No."

"Discard me then." I said, "I know nothing else." The abuse I've suffered in your subjugation of me has left me needing the torture you inflict and sex is something you take from me, brutally and without respect. That's how it has to be. I knew he wouldn't understand. A tender, loving touch feels like blades now and I'm torn the way you've made me, dependent on your sweet, exquisite malice.

His ardour cooled and he apologised for maybe being a little rough. No, I didn't want coffee, or another taxi. If he really wanted to make me feel better, I suggested he called me a dirty slut, although he could never know the truth.

Last edited:
"I am a slave."

Meeting ex boyfriends in the street goes like “Oh hiya! How’ve you been? Still working on that important mega project at The Institute? Still with whatsherface? Oh, sorry to hear that. Yeah I’m good thanks, busy as ever. There’s just so much to do isn’t there? Catch up? I’d like that, give me a call, we’ll arrange something.”

We never do. After “Gotta go, nice to see you.” I hurry off allowing myself a wry smile because even though I remember most of the naked fun we had, I remember the clothed exasperation more. I don’t even want to flirt now, politeness will do.

There is one man however who, no matter how long we spend apart, maintains a grip on my thoughts so powerful that meeting him renders me helpless. I mean that literally. He too is an ex boyfriend but during his time as my lover he discovered my weaknesses and exploited them mercilessly. I’m not sorry about that at all.

Don’t think of me as insecure or fragile, I’m not. I feel safe enough to let my demons run riot and they do. He discovered that and how to uncage them. He always will and there’s nothing I can do to stop him. His thrill was to deny me and he exerted his control over me with such surgical precision he taught me to be thrilled by it too. Deny me what? Everything.

He’ll tell you he “trained” me. That’s a simple word for the process of psychological manipulation he used to reduce me to willing subservience. He made me want to depend on him so completely that my whole life was his. That is until he no longer wanted it, or me. Please don’t think it tragic that I was betrayed, replaced then discarded. I wanted that. I wanted to feel crushed by the ultimate denial of losing him. I tried hard to think of that as positive, a kinky point of view of a real life challenge, and I succeeded. I’m fine, I’m well adjusted, sort of, and my life is peaceful and productive, but for the sake of wickedness, I still return to face those demons.

Although we didn’t see each other after we split, we kept in touch by email. His new love fulfilled him in ways I couldn’t. She was real and the woman he needed, as opposed to just one he wanted. However we carried on the part of me he wanted to keep in a sort of permanent on line fantasy role play. She couldn’t replace me there. He bullied me, asserting his authority over me because I thought I was letting him. In truth I was addicted and those times he wasn’t there were hard to fill with my ordinary real life. In truth he’d addicted me.

He joked that if we ever met again he expected me to behave in the same way I always had, and still did on line. I laughed “Yeah right, like I’d do that now!” I have to confess I thought of it often and it scared me to wonder if I’d want to if we ever did bump into each other.

Predictably, one day that happened.

It was lunch hour in the city and just like everyone else, I was hurrying between shops, cafes and the urgent return to offices. Why does everyone else on the pavement always seem to be going the other way? I’d just twisted myself through a gap in the traffic and looked up to see him walking towards me. He was some distance away and more people quickly filled in my line of sight as the throng fought for walking space. My heart fluttered and I realised I had seconds to decide what to do. I was sure he hadn’t seen me, yet.

I could do nothing and let us bump into each other. Balked by the crowds of people around us, I’d ignore the role I’d played by email. I imagined him smiling at me and his obvious smugness as he taunted me by thinking “Now’s your chance to play for real!” I’d see him think it. It felt like cheating the game if I didn’t keep playing.

I could turn and run. I could scramble into the first useful doorway I found and hide in the shadows but what if he saw the disturbance my panic caused? Would he look for whoever’s fault it was and see it was me? I couldn’t let him do that. In the game that would have been a capital offence.

Or I could do it. I could drop to my knees in the display of willing submission I’d recently written a hundred times. When we were together I would do this for him daily around the house.

I stopped dead in my tracks, suddenly left breathless by the idea of doing it now, in public. He’d made me repeat “I am a slave. I have no shame.” over and over again so many times it was the first thing that came into my head at the thought of meeting him. I didn’t want to kneel, not here. I wished we were somewhere else, then I could. Then I would instantly. “Fuck, I can’t not do it!”

Thinking fast, I invented the excuse that I needed to look in my bag and crouched to put it on the ground. I opened it with my heart pounding, praying that the people who had to walk round me would think only that I was inconsiderately obstructing them. No one would notice my knees accidentally touch the pavement while I was distracted by my bag’s contents would they?

A moment later the crowd before me parted and I looked, not up but ahead, and I recognised his shoes. They stopped. It was always important where I directed my gaze. Eye contact was for me to be told, not for me to ask. I learnt “My desires have no meaning.” too. I tried to breathe without panting and realised I wouldn’t be able to speak past the lump in my throat even if he spoke to me first. I wasn’t properly in position but still hiding in pretending to need my bag. He was with two friends, I think. Two more pairs of shoes stopped.

“Gimme a minute will ya.” He said. I looked up as far I dare, as far as his belt buckle in weathered Levi 501s, his favourites. I remembered those, and the belt! “Get me halloumi and roast veg, I just want to deal with this OK?” he said laughing. The two pairs of shoes moved on after acknowledging his request, one pair either side of me. I’m sure they looked down at me, I’m sure they knew who “this” was.

Would anyone be intrigued if I crossed my wrists behind my back? I was more frightened than I thought I would be and tried it to impress him, planting both knees on the floor, shoulder width with my feet pointing backwards. Would anyone think “What ever is she doing?” I prayed no one would interfere. Was I making a dreadful mistake?

He moved behind me, I felt shaded and a moment later I felt him grab my hair to hold my head still. In a low growl close to my ear he said “A hundred yards up the street there’s an alley on the left, behind Tesco Express. Go.” Then he let go of me.

Without looking back I picked up my bag, stood up and walked off in the direction he’d sent me. I knew he’d be following me. If this was simply a story I’d tell you I had no idea what he as going to do to me once we got there, but I did know. This was one of our email exchanges.

I could have done nothing, I could have run, but I did that because “I am a slave. I have no shame.”

My heart felt like it was going to burst by the time I found the alley. I turned into it, stopped, then felt his hand firmly between my shoulder blades, pushing me. I let him push me all the way to the end, to a small yard with trade entrances and bins. He turned me round, walking round with me so he maintained his place at my back. “Now then, as you were.” he said.

I fell to my knees again, but this time without the shock of surprise, I had time to carefully present myself properly, my shoulders back, my tits out, my posture upright. People walked past the end of the alley, bright in the sunlight where we were darker and surrounded by buildings but we were far from invisible. “C’mon, tell me.” he said.

I tried to say “I am a slave.” as he ran his right hand up through my hair and rolled my head around. My voice sounded cracked and shaky. He pointed me at the busy street fifty yards away and made me watch it as I forced out “I belong to my Master.”

As I said “I am property.” I felt him crouch behind me. I felt his knee touch my arm. At “My purpose is to serve.” he lifted his left hand to my breasts and held one. I wanted to look but I couldn’t without moving my head, he’d notice that. I said “My desires mean nothing.”

He let go of my tits while I said “I have no shame.” and placed his hands under my arse, encouraging to me to let him lift me off my legs. He needed that so he could pull my dress up, clear of my hips. “Keep going.” he demanded.

“I am a slave.”

I continued to repeat the mantra he’d fixed in my head while he tested me. If I was as willing and compliant as I he wanted me to be I’d be relaxed enough to allow him to reach between my arse cheeks easily. I fought to be. He slipped his fingers into the back of my knickers and touched my arsehole. “I have no shame.”

“I don’t have time for this. I have much more important things to do than take a twisted slut like you for a kinky ride out.” he said, playfully taunting me.

“I belong to my Master.”

I heard him slide the sheath off his knife. He still carried it? He reached round me to hold it up in front of my face to show me how much trouble I was in. I thought “Fuck!” and stumbled over “I am property.” making him laugh.

“What do you think’s going to happen now?” he asked. “My purpose is to serve.”

In our early days I’d have wanted to plead for mercy. I’d have thrown myself at his feet in tears and begged for all I was worth to ask him to be satisfied with scaring me witless. Later I leant to understand he wanted me to swallow my fear. The last thing he wanted was an ugly display of unbridled anguish, from a terrified sub who thought she still had a way out. It took me a long time to believe “My desires have no meaning.”

Of course I still fear him, more than ever. My chest felt so tight I could hardly find the breath to spare for “I have no shame.”

I felt his hands gather the fabric of my dress and the knife momentarily pull it off my back. I let my arms fall by my sides because “I am a slave.” I knew the ripping sound meant he was cutting it off me. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!

“I never loved you. You know that don’t you? You fucking whore.” he said as he sliced through my shoulder straps.

“I am a slave.”

My dress fell, settling over my thighs before he pulled it away behind me. With his voice loaded with fake disappointment and resignation, he said “The only reason I keep you is ‘cos you’re so much fun to humiliate. You’re bugger all good for anything else.”

“I belong to my Master.”

“I am property.”

I lost my bra next. That too disappeared after my breasts dropped loose.

“My purpose is to serve.”

“Well you were fun. I don’t want you turning into a chore.” he laughed. He stood up and I heard the top of one of the bins slide open then fall shut. Had he dumped what was left of my clothes? Although I wasn’t completely, I felt brutally naked. I mumbled “My desires mean nothing.” with as much conviction as I could, because later I would want to get home, somehow.

He always dragged me around with my hair. He pulled me to my feet, walked me round and marched me the few steps to the wall at the end of the alley, this time facing away from the street. He pushed me up against it, nipples against the brick. He twisted my arms to put my hands on the back of my head and kicked my feet apart. It took me a few seconds to compose myself in order to continue “I have no shame.”

I heard him pick up my bag and tip its contents out onto the ground. “What the bloody hell is all this shit?” he joked. Then he found my phone. He knows the access code. He pulled my head round enough to show me he’d set my alarm to sound in ten minutes. “Don’t you dare move before it goes off.” he snarled in my ear.

“I am a slave.”

To complete my degradation he cut a slit in the crotch of my knickers to make sure he exposed me sexually, leaving only my shoes still intact.

“I belong to my Master.”

Did he walk away then? I dare not look or want to.

“I am property.”

I had to assume that he would at least watch me trapped by my own submission, for most of the ten minutes it held me up against that wall. Would he guard me? Would be stand at the end of the alley to deflect the attention of whoever might glance up it? Was he close enough to help me if someone used these shops’ back yard? “My purpose is to serve.” He wanted me here, shaking chilled and terrified by it.

When the alarm sounded I turned to survey my options, to collect my scattered possessions and my further scattered thoughts. First I had to put myself back together. I couldn’t return to work although it was closer than a home which felt so far away.

He’d be chewing his way through that halloumi and roasted fucking veg whatever it was by then, satisfied the humiliation he wanted me to suffer had only just begun. “My desires have no meaning.”

I thought “OK what now?” I found bits of wire in the bin where he’d thrown my dress, the spiral binding from stationary. I managed to roughly repair it so it sort of covered me. I worked in a frantic hurry with trembling hands, desperate to achieve something before someone caught me, aware all the time of the draught teasing me between my legs. He knew I’d appreciate that!

How on earth could I explain myself to anyone who found me? They’d be concerned and horrified by their own perceptions. “I have no shame?” Would they call the police? I’d die of it then.

“Are you in trouble Madam?”

“Yeah, I’m driven to need the erotic power of torment, persecution and oppression. I’m addicted to the thrill. I am a slave.”

Last edited:
Wow, completely subjugated, humiliated, degraded and passively discarded like a used tissue. You are a complete object, only able to be owned or discarded!

And here, you are both! Your master discarded you before but as soon as you saw him you recognized you remained his property. Then you hesitated... pretending to look in your bag, hiding your supplication? FAIL. A proper slave would unhesitatingly start groveling immediately, screaming your mantra to show obedience, that you know your place

Property has no shame, it just is... owned or discarded. No wonder his disappointment

As a discarded slave your only hope of your destiny fulfillment is redemption by master putting you back under his lash.

Simple unflinching 100 % obedience is your only hope.

And you blew it. Master teased you a little by cutting your clothes and humiliated you only as a taunt. “ I am slave” you piously say in memory of better times. But you don’t believe. The only thing worse off than a discarded Masterless starving slave is one who forgets it’s place when it’s former master gives it an opportunity for redemption

You blew it cum- slut! As that mundane voice in the end asked if you were in trouble, you realised your despair. Your teardrops were not from shame but the clawing pain of loss.

That probably was your last chance to be owned

You are a slave, but owned by no one, if it were possible to pity an object I would. You should have followed your clothes into the bin, discarded property is simply known as worthless garbage.

in your case utterly useless slut-whore trash... if you were under my shoe, I’d scrape you off in disgust...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom