Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
The second part (Crucifixion 42-2) is now up. Here are the promo pics (slightly enlarged). I will post a clip as soon as I get the vid and can create an excerpt.

The more I look at her, the more I think this girl has beautiful bones!
(And her skin ain't bad, either. . .)

BTW, I complained to clips4sale (via the contact link on the website) about their ban on Alex Bald. If you like his work, you may want to do the same. The more clips4sale hears its customers aren't pleased about their action, the better.

crucifixion42_2-6a3.jpgCrucifixion42_2.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion42_2.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion42_2.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion42_2.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion42_2.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion42_2.mp4-7.jpg

The second part (Crucifixion 42-2) is now up. Here are the promo pics (slightly enlarged). I will post a clip as soon as I get the vid and can create an excerpt.

The more I look at her, the more I think this girl has beautiful bones!
(And her skin ain't bad, either. . .)

BTW, I complained to clips4sale (via the contact link on the website) about their ban on Alex Bald. If you like his work, you may want to do the same. The more clips4sale hears its customers aren't pleased about their action, the better.

View attachment 963525View attachment 963526View attachment 963527View attachment 963528View attachment 963529View attachment 963530View attachment 963531

You can also get it at 911 Entertainment Cruel World productions on | Videos | (deadsexyclips.com) . I"ve bought both parts. I plan to edit them together into one long session. To be honest, both are about the same, although she looks a bit more fatigued in the second. The model is Alina and I had cast her in a couple of customs I'd commissioned, along with her friend Anna (picture attached). I'm hoping Anna would agree to be cruxed since Alina has done it already. I think she'd look excellent on the cross.

Attachments

• Anna-edit.jpg
    Anna-edit.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,196
For all of you who are into bdsm crucifixion poses --lots of ropes tying the damsel to the cross, genital stimulation, a clinically disinterested torturer, etc.-- Alex Bald's latest video is a foray into that realm. It's not really my thing, so I'm just dutifully reporting. If you wish to see the promo pics, go to

http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001134/crucifixion 43 full hd-p-742.html?osCsid=0175b1527a3022aebad49971d29a5814.

It's a far cry from the staged Roman-style crucifixions of, say, Ramon. But whatever floats your boat!

Alex is back making crucifixion videos, and he's again working with Miss Short-shorts. I wish she'd take those ugly things off, but that's just my personal preference. There are two parts (so far). In the first she's whipped; the second, crucified with nails.

Here's a couple of preview promos.

crucifixion44_1-fa1.jpg crucifixion44_2-a02.jpg

What on earth is with the shorts. Hope this doesn't become the standard. I've purchased a number of Alex's films, this won't be one of them.
It's probably the Model's own preference...let's face it,not everyone likes being displayed naked...
There has to be a degree of cooperation,and mutual respect between both parties,prior to a shoot.
Personally I'd rather see her in a loincloth,of sorts...but hey ho. :(

Personally I would like a skirt better.
A skirt for me at least triggers the imagination.
Even when hidden panties are worn underneath for the models peace of mind ;)

Here's a clip from Crucifixion 42-2.

I stitched together four 15-second sections so I could show, in the first two, those pretty feet to les_470 (if you want MORE, LES, you'll have to buy it). :roflmao:

The last two sections are two radical (for Alex Bald) camera angles, the first from below, the second from above.

Enjoy!

Unbelievable, how she is suffering! Thank you for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom