Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's that easy to slip out of the rope? I know it's all fake, but this ruins the fantasy aspect of it for me slightly.
Keep in mind that she can't get off the cross until he puts the stool down by her feet, so she's sort of forced to show mental discipline to stay up there or else risk full suspension on her wrists and torso. She's a prisoner in that respect.

I agree with TC's point.

Plus, as many members (who, like me, have tried self-crucifixion) can attest to, hanging by the wrists with your feet on a 45 degree incline is, at the least, tiring. It can be downright painful after 5 minutes' time. Most of the models we see here who do this are in great shape and withstand the discomfort to earn their living.

I actually like the outtake at the end. It humanizes the drama (and it is theater, despite our imaginings to the contrary). Bruticus, think of that ending as the actors taking a bow. We should be happy for their performance and grateful for the catharsis provided us.

In my never-ending obsession to find free crux vids online (and don't scold me--I know lots of you do the same!), I came across a long, large file awkwardly titled "Old Ways Ah New." In the promo pics, it appeared to contain a short crux scene, so I took three days' time to download the 3 GIG file in order to obtain that less-than 2 minute scene in its middle.

I've split the scene and part of its whipping prelude into four clips of 60-seconds each. I'll put one per post here.

Should anyone care, here's the actors list and plot description (in barely decipherable English) from the website:
Old Ways Ah New
Starring Nikki Kingston & Ben Willis
Nikki Kingston is a spy for a clandestine information service. The secret kind.. Ben Willis is a counter intelligence agent for the bad guys. Ben catches Nikki, KO's, Cain's, Whips till bloody, Crucifies & finally her. Not before tricking Nikki to sucking him off. Oh those evil villains can be so so very evil.

Alex has been busy! Another crux vid from him, this one featuring a narrative about an imprisoned lovely who's sentenced to death by crucifixion. Looks like there's a nailing scene. Hopefully, she loses those god-awful ugly underpants somewhere along the way. It's impossible to tell from the promo pics, GIF, and vid which I present here for your edification.
If I buy this one, I'll post a clip. If I can collect the clams. Find the fivers. Deliver the dinero.

View attachment 940495View attachment 940496View attachment 940497View attachment 940498View attachment 940499View attachment 940500View attachment 940501

View attachment 940502 This is the GIF. Click to play.

a little too thin, though sexy, but I love her long hard nipples

Alex has been busy! Another crux vid from him, this one featuring a narrative about an imprisoned lovely who's sentenced to death by crucifixion. Looks like there's a nailing scene. Hopefully, she loses those god-awful ugly underpants somewhere along the way. It's impossible to tell from the promo pics, GIF, and vid which I present here for your edification.
If I buy this one, I'll post a clip. If I can collect the clams. Find the fivers. Deliver the dinero.

View attachment 940495View attachment 940496View attachment 940497View attachment 940498View attachment 940499View attachment 940500View attachment 940501

View attachment 940502 This is the GIF. Click to play.

Cute girl. I had to dig to find it. CW has so many. The price is a bit higher than the usual videos, so I'm not sure I'll pick it up unless it's really, really good. So, let me know if you managed to watch it or not.

Here's the video for those interested: http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/crucifixion 37 full hd-p-701.html

In my never-ending obsession to find free crux vids online (and don't scold me--I know lots of you do the same!), I came across a long, large file awkwardly titled "Old Ways Ah New." In the promo pics, it appeared to contain a short crux scene, so I took three days' time to download the 3 GIG file in order to obtain that less-than 2 minute scene in its middle.

I've split the scene and part of its whipping prelude into four clips of 60-seconds each. I'll put one per post here.

Should anyone care, here's the actors list and plot description (in barely decipherable English) from the website:
Old Ways Ah New
Starring Nikki Kingston & Ben Willis
Nikki Kingston is a spy for a clandestine information service. The secret kind.. Ben Willis is a counter intelligence agent for the bad guys. Ben catches Nikki, KO's, Cain's, Whips till bloody, Crucifies & finally her. Not before tricking Nikki to sucking him off. Oh those evil villains can be so so very evil.

Hum, in my opinion, the bloody marks are false ( painted ) ; the real ones are only those that we can aperceive on her thighs ...

Speaking of crucified women wearing shorts, Tennis Shorts Teena is back on the cross. I wish AB could talk her out of them.

Here are the promo pics for Crucifixion 64.

Attachments

• CRUCIFIXION64.mp4-6.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION64.mp4-6.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 622
  • CRUCIFIXION64.mp4-5.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION64.mp4-5.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 584
  • CRUCIFIXION64.mp4-4.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION64.mp4-4.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 565
  • CRUCIFIXION64.mp4-3.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION64.mp4-3.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 547
  • CRUCIFIXION64.mp4-2.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION64.mp4-2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 535
  • crucifixion64-891.jpg
    crucifixion64-891.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 610
  • CRUCIFIXION64.mp4-7.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION64.mp4-7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 670
This is a …

Money grab!

Shut it all down now and be happy!

закрой все это сейчас же! без сожалений!

Speaking of crucified women wearing shorts, Tennis Shorts Teena is back on the cross. I wish AB could talk her out of them.

Here are the promo pics for Crucifixion 64.

I have a feeling that this may be a custom and the shorts are there because the financier ordered it that way. It's not my preference, but it must be something to somebody. I prefer a loincloth to start, and then get ripped away.

Back
Top Bottom