Flavia Cornelia crucified in Italica

Go to CruxDreams.com
All right!
As I said, I didn’t expected the ebooks so fast!
It’s there any chance you could still use them?
I work yesterday a lot of hours for three books. I have enough and reworking make not fun. And it is difficult for me, to find the right postition in the text. I think not.

Here you have the last versioon of the story.
I have corrected several grammatical errors (there ar mor left, I am sure), typos and edited a little.
I have added some paragraphs (one of her first whipping, I hope @messaline likes it).
Hopefully this version would be better (who knows).
Please if you re-read it do it here, and if smebody decide to use the story for a Crux´s diggest, this file would be the best choice.

Thanks!
I just read the story in the archives. I was very excited again, thank you Carlos

I sincerely apologize, specially to @Madiosi , but I found more errors in my text and made a final ? version.
I have included the beautiful illustration by @Madiosi and my simple sketches as he suggested.

I didn´t have time before.
Just in case somebody wants to have it, here you have it.

Thanks to alll again!

Carlos

Attachments

• Flavia crucified in Italica Final.docx
    3.5 MB · Views: 130
Sorry, but I posted an old draft of the IV part. Here you have the correct end of the chapter. There are some changes and a dialog between our Flavia and the centurion.
Hope you like it.
And @CruxGirl, thanks for the like and for lending e such a brilliant idea!

End of part IV

Now they reached the city gate and, not very far away she saw several stipes.
She gaped, her terror returning. In one of those vertical poles, she will soon be dying.
When they got close, she saw more legionaries waiting by the poles.

-Ah, here you are at last my dear Flavia! And how delectable you look in loincloth, holding your patibulum!
View attachment 1115342
It was the Consul´s voice. She came out of her reverie and saw him on his litter, surrounded by other officials on hand chairs and some officers on horseback.

-Now that you are in sight of your final destination, won´t be convenient if you walk your last steps on earth already nailed on your patibulum? – Publius continued with a smirk.

Flavia looked at him. One thing was to surrender her pride for the common people and other to give this scoundrel the same satisfaction.

-But, of course my dear Consul! Why not? – she answered proud and defiant again. – Marcus, would you help me on this please? – she said to the Primus Pilum.

She had the satisfaction of seeing admiration on his face while he ordered his men:

-Take her patibulum and put it on the ground.

They obeyed and she looked at Marcus for guidance. He took two spikes and a hammer from the bag one of his men carried. Flavia stood there instinctively covering her boobs. She could feel her nipples hardening.

-Lie here and stretch your arms Milady. – the centurion said.

She obeyed and lay down on the grass as Marcus had instructed. Exposed again and forever. She saw doubt, pain and hesitation on Marcus when he kneeled beside her.
In a whisper she said:

-It has to be done. Make it quick, my friend!

He nodded and asked:

-Shall we tie you?
-No need, I won´t move! – she answered not sure of her bravado.

She locked her eyes on Publius´ and waited for the nail to go through her.
She felt the point of the nail pressing on her wrists and slightly piercing her skin.
When the blow came, she arched her back and gasped as a blinding pain took her whole body and tears filled her eyes. But somehow, she was able to keep her arms in place and her eyes locked on Publius eyes.
She felt exhilarated when she saw how disappointed he was at her courage.
This reinforced her determination to die well, and made her to forget a little her pain.
Marcus continued with her nailing without waiting for a second and soon he moved to her right arm. Very quickly she was securely fastened to her patibulum.
She looked left to right seeing the huge nails protruding from her ruined wrists.
Marcus had the canteen again in his left hand and cradling her head with his right made her drink a good deal of liquid.

-Drink. We made it very strong. So much that it will kill you in a few hours, but that it doesn´t matter with you. It will help you a lot, believe me!

She thanked him and asked:

-Help me to stand!

The legionaries took each side of the beam and Marcus took her by her waist;
With great care they made her stand and, with her arms, kept the patibulum in a position that minimized the stress on her arms.
She took several deep breaths until she was able to ask.

-Winch one is mine?
-The first stipe on the right. – Marcus answered.
-All right – she said starting to walk slowly towards her pole.
(This is an idea I borrowed from @CruxGirl )

The soldiers carefully went with, keeping her pace. The public was silent now and her labored breaths could be heard easily.
The distance was short, and she hurried up as much as she could.
When she was almost at the base at of what was going to become her cross, she said:

-Marcus, please remove my loincloth. I guess I should be naked from here, isn´t it?
-Yes Flavia – he answered getting at her side and unknotting her waist´s rope. He carefully removed the cloth from her crotch and hold it against his breastplate.
-Would you like to have it?
-It will be an honor. I will keep it with me until the day I die.
Flavia smiled sadly and told the legionaries. - Now turn me around, please.

They did slowly and next she backed up until she felt on her back and buttocks the roughness of the pole.

-Get the stairs! – Marcus ordered. - pointing to the ones that had been prepared in advance and lied on the ground nearby.

Immediately, the two ladders were positioned at the side of the stipe and the legionaries holding the beam climbed slowly until they were holding Flavia´s patibulum with their arms stretching down.

-My titulum…- Flavia said and Marcus hurried to remove it from her neck.

Now she was stark naked, facing the mob with her arms nailed.
She didn´t look directly, but she was conscious of the crowd and Publius among them.

-Oh, Marcus, I am so afraid! - she whispered to Marcus. He was standing very close to her. Wishing to unsheathe his gladium, kill the Consul on the spot and save this incredible woman.
Instead, he steeled himself to remain in place.

-Promise me you will kill me today! – she continued.
-Those are my written orders, and you have my word I will!
-Oh gods, help me! I will wail like a little girl; I will completely disgrace myself in the cross! – she cried in anguish.
-No, the potion it´s already doing his work.
And no, you won´t. You will die well, you have more courage in you, Dame Flavia Cornelia, than a whole cohort of my men!

She conveyed her gratitude to him with a look. Then, she took several deep breaths knowing they will be her last ones and thinking that her feet were about to leave the ground forever.
The silence was still complete.
-All right, I am ready. Get me up. Crucify me! - She said in a firm voice.
Today I have read pdf in Archive and cane here.
I do love it @carloscruz :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart:
Absolutely 90% match with my fantasy especially peak in this part..

"Listen to me! -"She started with a firm but ragged voice " I am Flavia Cornelia and I am nailed on this cross to suffer and die
for my crime!
She paused and took a couple of breaths before continuing.
"I deserve it…and I hope you enjoy my crucifixion! "

Only defiant till the end is a lit bit diffent from my style. I used to cry on the cross when pain is coming.
But I enjoyed your work and thank you so much :)

Today I have read pdf in Archive and cane here.
I do love it @carloscruz :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart:
Absolutely 90% match with my fantasy especially peak in this part..

"Listen to me! -"She started with a firm but ragged voice " I am Flavia Cornelia and I am nailed on this cross to suffer and die
for my crime!
She paused and took a couple of breaths before continuing.
"I deserve it…and I hope you enjoy my crucifixion! "

Only defiant till the end is a lit bit diffent from my style. I used to cry on the cross when pain is coming.
But I enjoyed your work and thank you so much :)
Thank YOU for letting me know. I am very happy you enjoyed the story!

I sincerely apologize, specially to @Madiosi , but I found more errors in my text and made a final ? version.
I have included the beautiful illustration by @Madiosi and my simple sketches as he suggested.

I didn´t have time before.
Just in case somebody wants to have it, here you have it.

Thanks to alll again!

Carlos
thank you for this great story carlos, with the photos and the drawings it's really superb

Back
Top Bottom