For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some art dates, and some doesn't. You can also miss the significance of it in its own era. The first bdsm photomanip I ever saw was by the great Ahab, father of us all. I thought it was a photo, but something about it wasn't quite right. Looked at now a quarter of a century or more later most of his work looks crude, but who knows what tools he was using. My own early manips were in a version of PSP that didn't do layers.

I think we can be forgiving towards pioneers like Ahab and Quoom.

Anyway, some more recent hanging pics - spot the male
View attachment 1215782View attachment 1215783View attachment 1215784View attachment 1215785View attachment 1215786View attachment 1215787View attachment 1215788View attachment 1215789View attachment 1215790View attachment 1215791
Please send more of the girl in the yellow dress!

Written by Laetitia. These cool pictures have already been on the forum, but not in this section. Repeat them because I had a question. In the second picture we are actually seeing the convulsions and death agony of the girl? Or can this picture be understood differently?
It seems to me that this is precisely convulsions and agony. In the first picture, the girl continues to fight. And in the third picture, she completely relaxed. It is very likely that she is already dead. That's why I came to this conclusion

Attachments

• GS0148.jpg
    GS0148.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 702
  • GS0149.jpg
    GS0149.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 681
  • GS0150.jpg
    GS0150.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 681
Written by Laetitia. These cool pictures have already been on the forum, but not in this section. Repeat them because I had a question. In the second picture we are actually seeing the convulsions and death agony of the girl? Or can this picture be understood differently?
It seems to me that this is precisely convulsions and agony. In the first picture, the girl continues to fight. And in the third picture, she completely relaxed. It is very likely that she is already dead. That's why I came to this conclusion
Tree (a long time fan of this form of execution) wishes to disagree in pic. 3 she has expired. She might be in her last throes of life but her legs are still held apart. This is why it is important to leave the condemned hang at least an hour since her last observed motion as she hangs now...
h 047.jpg
This insures she has been executed and, hell, she looks good hanged by her neck!!!

Tree (a long time fan of this form of execution) wishes to disagree in pic. 3 she has expired. She might be in her last throes of life but her legs are still held apart. This is why it is important to leave the condemned hang at least an hour since her last observed motion as she hangs now...
View attachment 1243894
This insures she has been executed and, hell, she looks good hanged by her neck!!!
Your expertise in this field is quite impressive, and appreciated. :devil-king:

View attachment 1243894
I wasn't paying attention to the legs.
Then perhaps this. Picture 2 - convulsions, beginning of agony. Picture 3 The agony continues, but the convulsions are much weaker. But in picture 4 in your post, if she's not dead, she's unconscious.

Perhaps a gentle climb up is the most effective way to carry out public hangings. If performed correctly, this guarantees a long process and death by suffocation. Here in the picture you can see that there was no short fall. The girl was simply lifted up (almost under the crossbar), which provided a magnificent view for the audience, and then she died from a slow strangulation with a noose. The work was done by professionals. If you watch the series as a whole, then you can say that this hanging was done very neatly.

Attachments

• GS0135.jpg
    GS0135.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 836
  • GS0143.jpg
    GS0143.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 808
I agree. This hanging was done professionally. And ehm, if you are watching more closely, in pic G047 you can see proof that she is relaxing all right (already dead? Probably not. Takes 20 to 60 minutes. Not that you want to be 'revived' after say 10 minutes. Brain damage is a bitch.). There is just a little piece of shit (yeah, yeah) under the hanged girl. On the platform. And I thought it was already hot that the executioners walked away mid execution - sure of a job well done. They knew what was coming...
Btw: written by Laetitia, ok. Is the art done by Dazza? Don't seem to remember this series. Gonna have a further look. Too good a job/art work.

Xavrmav? Really? Such a great artist. One of my absolute favorite series: "Oflag". Don't know where he 's gone. Is the full series available? Anywhere?
Xavrmav did post a series not so long ago on TDS (this time last year, maybe). And they have signed up to TDSTwo with a mention of a new story (a big one), but that was a few months ago now.

Back
Top Bottom