For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Xavrmav did post a series not so long ago on TDS (this time last year, maybe). And they have signed up to TDSTwo with a mention of a new story (a big one), but that was a few months ago now.
Didn't know he was already in TDS2. He is keeping quiet. I know of the new big story coming up. Really looking forward to that.

That is 100% Xavrmav. Laetitia posted it. And yes, they have a pixiv account, but there is nothing there.
Thought so. Never seen any of his work (Xavrmav) on Pixiv. Thanks for the updates and help. Checked out the full series as hangingtree pointed out. Definitely Xavrmav. Completely with the limited size of the pics ;-). Such a good series.

Enhjorning manages to create amazingly beautiful women. How Enhjorning manages to make them so sexy is impossible to understand. This is the artist's secret. It is clear that the ability to work in Daz 3d and photoshop alone is not enough. In addition to talent, knowledge of Blender and many other 3D programs are also possible here. When you look at them, you want to fuck them, not hang them. And in one of his series there was, so to speak, an emergency. It all started quite culturally and solemnly. But then...
All solemnity is gone. The feast of justice has been ruined. Maybe the heat was the cause. Or the reason was that they saw something interesting when the woman fell. I wonder if they were then punished?
From the stories of DjEtla, I realized that this sometimes happens, and in some places it is practiced at all.
Perhaps to preserve the triumph of jurisprudence in the administration of justice by hanging, beautiful and naked women should be hung high. You can look, but you can't touch.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 746
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 622
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 627
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 680
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 752
The good gentlemen were only helping her breathe... I'm certain they will let her properly hang after they have cum...
Undoubtedly. I wonder what the wives of these gentlemen think about such help? After all, this is a family holiday. But doesn't such assistance interfere with the administration of justice? What if they break her neck and she dies wrong. For example the Star of the Night was hung magnificently. Justice prevailed. And Judge Kanggem was very pleased with the way the execution was carried out. What would this worthy judge say about this incident?
Rewarded or punished?
Or maybe he took part. So to speak shook the old days. But this is unlikely. The governor and his wife were present at the execution, and after such help he would have been sent to sell hot dogs.

Last edited:
Pixiv artist Sopox seems to have a fondness for well endowed ladies, at least an 80% preference from this sample

sopox 102061191_p1.pngsopox 102062541_p0.pngsopox 102064322_p0.jpgsopox 102020505_p0.jpgsopox 102017786_p0.jpg

Perhaps a gentle climb up is the most effective way to carry out public hangings. If performed correctly, this guarantees a long process and death by suffocation. Here in the picture you can see that there was no short fall. The girl was simply lifted up (almost under the crossbar), which provided a magnificent view for the audience, and then she died from a slow strangulation with a noose. The work was done by professionals. If you watch the series as a whole, then you can say that this hanging was done very neatly.
Yes, a very lovely execution. Stark naked and barefoot being hoisted up to ensure the best spectacle how she fights and kicks with her bare feet deperately in vain. Very entertaining hanging.

Continuation of this Enhjorning series.
Finally, the old judge could not stand such a desecration of justice. With his cane, he whipped these lustful gentlemen on the bare asses and drove them away. Then he moved closer to the hanging woman. She has not yet died, although there is little left of her. And the judge decided to show mercy. He moved closer to her and killed her. Pierced her heart.
Nearby stood the women who were to be hanged next. They looked at the judge in horror. Criminals!!, thundered the judge. And don't expect such an easy death. I will not allow a mockery of justice in my city.
The feast of justice continued. No sooner had the corpse of the first woman been removed from the gallows than another took her place.
And finally - the final. Double hanging. There are similarities between the criminals. Maybe they are relatives? Too bad Enhjorning didn't draw them further. Maybe there are these pictures, but I did not find them. But DjEtla wrote great about it. Amazing. Only lustful gentlemen did not please me.
All women suffered in different ways. Some more, some less. But everyone has the same ending. Their dead bodies are taken away on a cart.
Enhjorning himself called this episode The-Tightrope-Zone and DjEtla's story is called (Gallows day at the old West festival)

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 628
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 613
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 604
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 628
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 618
Hello! I'm GordonPym
I'm a bit of a hanging fetishist (among other fetishes...)
I've tons of hanging images by 3D and 2D artists, which I wish to share with you on this thread, if you so desire.
I do not have photos though, because I find them too much realistic: I like to keep this fetish of mine on the "imagination" side, only.

I'm learning the Forum's rules, and this post is also a bit of a test.
Let's start with a sample, from a story by TwistedTitanium
Bye for now
GP

It-s-a-Trap-4-2x-751270859.png

Hello! I'm GordonPym
I'm a bit of a hanging fetishist (among other fetishes...)
I've tons of hanging images by 3D and 2D artists, which I wish to share with you on this thread, if you so desire.
I do not have photos though, because I find them too much realistic: I like to keep this fetish of mine on the "imagination" side, only.

I'm learning the Forum's rules, and this post is also a bit of a test.
Let's start with a sample, from a story by TwistedTitanium
Bye for now
GP

It-s-a-Trap-4-2x-751270859.png
The pic is 1.21MB so it's good to see that it's hosted externally. As you have probably read the max size is 400KB unless it's original work posted by the artist in which case it's 1MB. If it's hosted externally the size doesn't matter. It will be interesting to discover what you mean by "tons". Max number of pics per thread per day is 5 if hosted on this site. Who is the artist?

The pic is 1.21MB so it's good to see that it's hosted externally. As you have probably read the max size is 400KB unless it's original work posted by the artist in which case it's 1MB. If it's hosted externally the size doesn't matter. It will be interesting to discover what you mean by "tons". Max number of pics per thread per day is 5 if hosted on this site. Who is the artist?
Thank you for reminding me the "max 5 posts" rule, which I had already found elsewhere. Better safe than sorry :)
Tons means many thousands of images, I've been collecting for years. Some are rare...
I used the external host on purpose, to see if it worked properly: it seems it did.
The author here is TwistedTitanium, from DA (now deleted) - you can see his/her logo on the lower right corner
(my habit is to quote the author, whenever I can - my latest post was no exception ;-)

Finally, the old judge could not stand such a desecration of justice.
(A minor quick manip...)
The old judge comes up to the woman standing on a stool with a noose around her neck. The rope the noose is fashioned from has little slack between the bottom of her jaw and the beam above her it hangs from. The judge says "M'lady, you ignored the morals of this community. Are you prepared to deny gravity when we kick the stool from under your feet?"
hang 1425.jpg

(A minor quick manip...)
The old judge comes up to the woman standing on a stool with a noose around her neck. The rope the noose is fashioned from has little slack between the bottom of her jaw and the beam above her it hangs from. The judge says "M'lady, you ignored the morals of this community. Are you prepared to deny gravity when we kick the stool from under your feet?"
View attachment 1245470
This judge is actually not so simple. But what knowledge of female anatomy. And a firm hand.

This judge is actually still that pervert. The bodies of the murdered women were taken to his ranch, where he put them on a spit, roasted them and .. ate them. He ate them!!!
On the one hand, a servant of the law, and on the other hand, a cannibal.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 911
Another break from Xtober

Beatrice, caught as a spy while she worked as a whore in a brothel for officers.
Still very slowly strangling in her sabotaged noose after hanging for 20 minutes.

Attachments

• StranglingSlowlyFS.jpg
    StranglingSlowlyFS.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 1,008
Back
Top Bottom