For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
He moves the women to the floor, undresses them, and ties their hands behind their backs. Then he brings them to their senses and throws a noose around the blonde's neck. He drags them to the wall, which has two mechanical gallows built into it. The blonde is horrified, and the brunette has apparently not yet fully regained consciousness from the effect of the drug.
He's going to torment them . Hang so that the loops slowly strangle them. They are waiting for death from asphyxia.
So that's how he spends time with women.
Women understood what awaited them. They start screaming. But the maniac says nothing to them. He silently presses the button.

Attachments

• 2-1.JPG
    2-1.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 1,192
  • 2-2.JPG
    2-2.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 801
  • 2-3.JPG
    2-3.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 658
  • 2-4.JPG
    2-4.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 649
  • 2-5.JPG
    2-5.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 662
The ropes are pulled tight and the loops begin to choke the women strongly and painfully. To reduce this pain, they are forced to stand up. When they did this, the maniac turned off the winch motor.
The blonde moved closer to him.
Don't kill us mister, she pleaded. I will do everything.
Take your starting position. Stand up properly. The maniac answers she. Get in position or I'll burn you with acid. Slowly. You want to die for days. Get in Bitch place.
The poor woman had to obey. What could she do.
Well here's the lovely ladys says maniac, now I'm starting.
I hope you please me. Her turns on the motor and the women's legs are lifted off the ground.

Attachments

• 3-1.JPG
    3-1.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 578
  • 3-2.JPG
    3-2.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 584
  • 3-3.JPG
    3-3.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 583
  • 3-5.JPG
    3-5.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 630
  • 3-4.JPG
    3-4.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 616
To kill women, the maniac uses thin nooses. They choke faster, but cause severe pain. The women are hanged, and now the loops are starting to work in full force.
Maniac turned off the engine. It makes no sense to raise them higher. They don't get land anyway.
Their faces are distorted in pain. The brunette first arches, and then begins to twitch her legs, then spreading them to the side, then squeezing them together and lifting them up. The blonde starts spinning wildly and turns her ass towards the maniac. But soon the torment of these women will come to end.
I must say that the brunette weighs more than the blonde. She has a bigger butt. She will most likely die first.
As women writhe in pain, the noose pulls their larynx toward the knot, and their little skillful pink tongues begin to rise up. Tongue will be blocked off theу breath womens . Fully.
And in the last photo we see that this has already happened to the brunette. Look how her tongue has risen. The pharynx is closed. She can no longer breathe. Soon she will lose consciousness and will no longer feel this pain.

Attachments

• 4-1.JPG
    4-1.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 577
  • 4-2.JPG
    4-2.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 570
  • 4-3.JPG
    4-3.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 604
  • 4-4.JPG
    4-4.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 670
So, yesterday StarZ released a teaser for Outlander season 7, with a shot of Claire Fraser, my favorite lady, standing on gallows with noose around her neck.

Shocking as it was, StarZ didn't really tell us the whole truth of what was happening on the gallows that day. Actually Claire wasn't alone there. She was with her daughter, Brianna, both about to be executed by hanging ... Better hurry up, Jamie Fraser, it would be merely minutes before the two women you loved the most tangled in the wind, their beautiful bodies turned into lifeless corpses.

Last edited:
The brunette is unconscious. The blonde is completely exhausted, but she is still conscious and feels everything.
The maniac undresses to the goal and attaches himself to the blonde from behind. She is in so much pain that she cries. He waits until the blonde's tongue completely blocks her breathing and begins to lick her neck. Perhaps not only, but the author does not show more. Her consciousness begins to fade, and at that moment he ...
And then, completely relaxed, he watches women die.

Attachments

• 5-3.JPG
    5-3.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 792
  • 5-2.JPG
    5-2.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 616
  • 5-1.JPG
    5-1.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 741
Based on @thehangingtree stories
1-The judge orders an executioner for Star in the executioners guild
2,3,4,5-The Noose works
6.7-Urban magazines after Star's execution (like to how artist Pavel did)
If I understand the rules correctly, then can upload your own pictures more than 5 per post.

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 923
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 864
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    302.1 KB · Views: 827
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 860
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    313.7 KB · Views: 859
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    231.9 KB · Views: 935
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 1,021
Drum-roll
Now something different: a double hanging story and pic

Hanging Spies

Their husbands accused of spying for the union and shot when caught passing the lines.
Carla and Missy both arrested while their common homestead was searched.

Beneath the floor a small chest was found with about 650 silver union dollars.
A jury was convened, the previous retired judge presided.
Both were found guilty for treason and condemned to hang.
The killed in action wagon-makers wife Gertrude ,
volunteered to replace the normal executioner who was unavailable, fighting the Yankees in Virginia.

That was yesterday.

Today they were brought out of the jail, the body of their dress cut away, their skirts cut short, and barefoot. A noose with a hook already around their necks, wrist bound behind their backs.
Some of the watchers were shocked by this, most agreed about the inflicted humiliation.
Helped up by two old geezers on standing barrels.
Gertrude hooked the end of the nooses into place on the rafters with the help of a ladder.
Everyone but her cleared that side of the street. The old judge gave the signal and both barrels were tipped forward by Gertrude in rapid succession. Hanging first dark-haired Carla then Missy within seconds, their nooses cutting of their pleas and protests of innocence.
Unfortunately for the two women the drop was far to short to break their necks.
Gertrude having stepped back watching both women slowly strangling, enjoying their desperate struggles.

My 50 cents on who will keep moving longest is on the blonde, just a hunch.
Makes the hanging just a tad more exciting. Come on Missy don't disappoint me!!!
Keep fighting girl !!!

Attachments

• HangedSpiesFS.jpg
    HangedSpiesFS.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 1,307
Additional pictures
1-Arrest. Two officers lead her into the car.
2-Photo of Star after the Trial and death sentence
3.4 - The last step.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 878
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 831
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 844
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 847
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 920
Additional pictures
6.7-Immediately after the fall. Star passed out, but quickly regained consciousness under the influence of the noose. The noose is squeezing her neck, but there is no very strong pain yet. Start of panic. Soon the noose would begin to choke her much harder and her face would distort. In other pictures, the loop is already working at full strength, the process of displacement of the larynx is underway and Star is in great pain. But in these pictures, she feels more fear than pain.
8.9-Final pictures. Star is dead, or almost dead.
The court order has been executed. The judge got what he wanted. Star died a painful death.

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 917
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 958
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 993
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 996
No bets which one will expire last?

Additional pictures.
The original idea belongs to Möbius. This is an attempt to interpret his comic Execution of Louise + stories of the Tree
1-Star hears the footsteps of the officers following her in order to take her to the preparation room for the execution.
2-She is trying to run away from the officers. Silly act. She can't run anywhere.
3-Officers caught Star in the adjacent corridor. The shaggy officer holds her hand, and the bald officer conducts an educational conversation with her.
If you don't cooperate, he will hold your hands and I will punch you in the stomach. I will hit you until you calm down. You understand, little bitch. says the bald officer.
4-The loop is already put on. The executioner tightens the knot. The judge wanted the execution to last a long time, so the knot would be tightened under the ear. Delia and Carol are holding Star tightly. They feel her body tremble.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 900
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 833
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 881
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    239.5 KB · Views: 847
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    197.5 KB · Views: 929
The loop is already put on. The executioner tightens the knot. The judge wanted the execution to last a long time, so the knot would be tightened under the ear. Delia and Carol are holding Star tightly. They feel her body tremble.
hs noose 010 G.JPG
"Star, you have been sentenced to be hanged by your neck until you are dead. We just want to be sure this wonderful body dances well for the crowd while you are hanged" the matron says as she pets Star's belly. "I'm sure you will please the crowd while you hang by your neck before you lose the fight..."

View attachment 1263672
"Star, you have been sentenced to be hanged by your neck until you are dead. We just want to be sure this wonderful body dances well for the crowd while you are hanged" the matron says as she pets Star's belly. "I'm sure you will please the crowd while you hang by your neck before you lose the fight..."
Let's say she said so.
Star was very frightened and after reading the verdict, she left the moving platform. And in this picture you can see how the executioner and the police officer are trying to calm the girl and return her to the position for the execution.
Below, Judge Cungham, who was awaiting the solemn execution of the sentence, was beside himself with rage. Idiots what are they doing there. I'll give them the bonus they deserve, the judge thought.
Maybe she didn't say that. Perhaps she said so. I see you are stressed. Breathe as deeply and often as possible. This will help you calm down a bit. It doesn't hurt very much. Literally in 2-3 seconds you will lose consciousness and it will all be over. Your body will twitch but you won't feel a thing. It would help calm Star down. As far as it is at all possible.
But your version is definitely more fun

Attachments

• n1.JPG
    n1.JPG
    218.7 KB · Views: 1,102
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom