For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is just fucked up
On the one hand, I like watching her die. Damn genius Mobius. Mobius Genius, now I understand it. This is on the one hand. On the other hand, I want the damn sword of justice to kill them all. They don't deserve to live, they like to watch a young beautiful girl get killed. It is not her fault. But not a single person feels even close sympathy for the poor girl. I always sympathize with the victim. Always. And I am very sorry that the crowd, even in my very bad photographs (and I know for sure that I am shit), does not sympathize with the poor girl.
Therefore, it is better to hang girls using a non-tightening loop. If you hang a girl for a short time, the girl will not die and the hanging can be repeated again, enjoying her torment with a clear conscience.

In various stages of dress, artist in the filename

hosikisi-usagi 110876367_p0.jpgredman 110259440_p11.jpgredman 110259440_p0.jpgredman 112257386_p10.jpgredman 111681471_p9.jpg

Art by dingbatt20
These women are executed. What are they to blame for?
Before hanging a woman, the executioner reads the same sentence to all of them.
Your ass and breasts and pussy - these are your crimes
Because you can't. Because you can't.
Because you can’t be so beautiful in the world.
This work can be found in high resolution here
In my opinion one of his best works

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 616
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 623
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 621
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    289.2 KB · Views: 645
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 694
The models are lovely but it's weird to have the noose stay horizontal like a necklace. If you "hang" a pencil from a loop of string, the pencil goes horizontal and the loop is vertical. Here's an example by Susan Coquin that gets it right.

Attachments

• the_allure_of_the_crissie_brown_noose_81_by_susancoquin-dcf0k5b.jpg
    the_allure_of_the_crissie_brown_noose_81_by_susancoquin-dcf0k5b.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 661
The models are lovely but it's weird to have the noose stay horizontal like a necklace. If you "hang" a pencil from a loop of string, the pencil goes horizontal and the loop is vertical. Here's an example by Susan Coquin that gets it right.
I agree. These are just ready-made daz loops with limited morphs. For me it's better to use regular rope with more morphs. I myself tighten it around the victim's neck. It's difficult and long. But you can achieve the right result

Back
Top Bottom