For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
No problem. Thank you, I understand.
What is the title? Any leads for the search?
who is Alex? The producer?
Alex is the producer and owner of a whole site. Not only hanging. A lot of crux and other real stuff. More or less. Have a look in the thread 'films' here. There are some 10 'University execution'(s). Title of the clip is 'University Execution'. And at a much cheaper cost than a Vermeerworks for example. Hope this helps. If it does, you will find so much treasures your head will spin. Promise.

Alex is the producer and owner of a whole site. Not only hanging. A lot of crux and other real stuff. More or less. Have a look in the thread 'films' here. There are some 10 'University execution'(s). Title of the clip is 'University Execution'. And at a much cheaper cost than a Vermeerworks for example. Hope this helps. If it does, you will find so much treasures your head will spin. Promise.
Thank you very much!

Art by dingbatt20
These women are executed. What are they to blame for?
Before hanging a woman, the executioner reads the same sentence to all of them.
Your ass and breasts and pussy - these are your crimes
Because you can't. Because you can't.
Because you can’t be so beautiful in the world.
This work can be found in high resolution here
In my opinion one of his best works
Is the works in this two site the same? https://dingbatt20.gumroad.com/ and https://subscribestar.adult/dingbatt20

From what I understand* subscribestar site is monthly payment but you get access to Dingbatt's work when they're released incl single images, mini-sets and the like (but you have to pay monthly which is a personal dealbreaker) . Whileas on Gumroad he posts older sets that have been available for Subscribestar members earlier, but it's a single payment per set and you choose which ones you want. Great for people who don't want to have monthly running subscriptions and who instead want to pay for specific sets. And it's commendable that Dingbatt's been uploading more on the Gumroad site lately.

*I am making an educated guess because I haven't used subscribestar, only previewed his page there.

From what I understand* subscribestar site is monthly payment but you get access to Dingbatt's work when they're released incl single images, mini-sets and the like (but you have to pay monthly which is a personal dealbreaker) . Whileas on Gumroad he posts older sets that have been available for Subscribestar members earlier, but it's a single payment per set and you choose which ones you want. Great for people who don't want to have monthly running subscriptions and who instead want to pay for specific sets. And it's commendable that Dingbatt's been uploading more on the Gumroad site lately.

*I am making an educated guess because I haven't used subscribestar, only previewed his page there.
Gumroad has just launched a crack-down on NSFW art. Artists are being banned. (The payment processing companies strike again.)

But what prevents you from doing so? I paid for a monthly subscription. Downloaded the sets. Then six months later I paid again

Back
Top Bottom